Linion RPG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linion RPG

an rpg game created by chris Evan(linion.com)

heres the link
    visit my website

cool game

Is there a point to this game? All I did was wander around and fight townspeople. The intro makes it sound like there's some kind of a quest besides the amulet and thief. Perhaps I just don't get it.

Comment

How do you even do anything? All I can do is walk around and check my own stats.

Comment

how do u talk to people or any other controls besides the arrow keys, this game should really have instructions.

i found out pushing enter when theres an arrow flashing towards person u can talk.
        Last edited by Mistery; 12-02-2006, 05:45:31. Reason: merged posts

Comment

when you get to the forest i need help on where to go.
          visit my website

cool game

Comment

Caves

how long do the caves go for??

Comment

How the hell do I kill the last opponent in the arena?? The one on a scorpion. I just keep dying...

Comment

is there anyway to make the guy run? im really impatient.
                ~*Still as he fled, his eyes backwards cast as if his fear still followed him behind-William Blake*~

Comment

No, there isn't, sorry...

Comment

I'm stuck in the forest and have gone through the two holes about 7 or 8 times already..... is there any direction I have to go in or do you eventually just get somewhere lol? I'm getting impatient with this too

This game is fun though lol, unless you get far, die, and have to restart from where you last saves lol

Comment

I went nordeast, as he said... Like right, up, right, up and so on. It didn't take much time. Try that

Comment

Originally posted by Trasselsudd
                        I went nordeast, as he said... Like right, up, right, up and so on. It didn't take much time. Try that
                        OH REALLY! lol I just figured out that you can go left and right too lmao.... haha, I'm slow... I'll try that.... I've been on it for so long now

It's also really good that I couldn't figure it out because I went up a lot of levels lol.... I'm at 25 and my partner is at 20 or something like that lol..... and about $15000 lmao

Ok, got out finally lol, thanks!

Anybody know how to avoid getting hurt from that big attack the evil guy does?? The evil demon guy..... lol, hard to beat him!
                        Last edited by Adventure; 07-28-2007, 10:42:12. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

lol if you are to bored to fight the kid all the time you can go to the sewers too.its in the gate left of the place entrance

Comment

Lmao, I finished this game two days ago I think... now I can go around and fight people.... btw, you need to get to level 40 to finish the game because you need to use DIVE at the end

Comment

there are glitches in the game some good but some bad like i'm far and i lost my partner.and one time i had every spell and my partner
                              visit my website

cool game

Comment

Working...
                              X