The Opposing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Opposing

(This thread is only open for Zox to post)

Preview:
    The Opposing
    Part One:
    Fire in the snow.
    The sound of paws gently walking on new fallen snow was more of a happy sound, than a frightening warning, for all the creatures on Gamershood Planet, because that meant that they were safe. But it all got changed one day. The once so happy sound from Becky was being a sound of trouble.

This winter was hard for everyone, even for the leader of the pack, Becky. The other wolfs were starting to think of a way to either make Becky lead them south, or get someone else in control. Of course, Becky would never leave the creatures of Gamershood Planet alone without protection from the evil that roamed.
    Last edited by Zox_of_D00m; 12-12-2006, 13:54:13.

With bob.
    I am an elite member of
    GFARDTO
    And supporter of its subunit UPMGPC

I'm loony, I'm in a bin, I'm in the loonybin!

My swords
    deviantART

My deviant(my art)
    Gets updated regularly, remember to stop by and see my art.

Part One: Fire in the snow.

This is the first part of the story, i hope you like it.
    i have added the .doc file too(in a .zip archive), because it would maybe be easyer to read.

NOTE: if you are reading the .doc file, it would me a good thing to have the font "typewriter" installed.
    please do not distrubute the story.

The Opposing
    Part One:
    Fire in the snow.
    The sound of paws gently walking on new fallen snow was more of a happy sound, than a frightening warning, for all the creatures on Gamershood Planet, because that meant that they were safe. But it all got changed one day. The once so happy sound from Becky was being a sound of trouble.

This winter was hard for everyone, even for the leader of the pack, Becky. The other wolfs were starting to think of a way to either make Becky lead them south, or get someone else in control. Of course, Becky would never leave the creatures of Gamershood Planet alone without protection from the evil that roamed.

At a time when the winter was at its worst, one wolf in the pack was having enough of protecting the creatures from an evil they had only heard about and never seen.
    ?Why do we protect these wimps? Can?t they protect them selves? I want warmth! And we have never seen this evil that you always talk about!?
    Becky suddenly turned around with a harsh look in her eyes, and said with a strict voice fast and unstoppable:
    ?You don?t want do know the evil that roams this land! You don?t even want to hear of the things it did to us! Don?t even mention that again, or else ill have to do something about you! We have the task to defend these creatures, don?t ever doubt the task again!?

Becky clearly had a reason to be angry about the young wolf mentioning the evil. The temptation of asking about the evil was almost unbearable, and the urge for knowing did not help either. A month later, the wolf asked about the evil again. Unknowing of what would happen.

What Becky did came as a surprise for everyone in the pack. She got so mad that she almost attacked the young wolf.
    ?WHAT HAVE I SAID ABOUT MENTIONING THE EVIL?!?? she shouted while showing her fangs.
    ?Now I have no choice but to show you to make you understand! You idiot! It won?t be pretty, but I have to show you. I?m sorry.?

She told the others to stay were they were, and to not follow. Then she took the young, frightened wolf with her. They had walked about half an hour when they came to a place with a couple of stones pointing up from the earth, and something that looked like a cave entrance.
    ?Do you know what this place is?? Becky said.
    ?No, I?m not quite sure? no I haven?t seen this before. What is it?? the wolf answered with a little tone of curiosity in his voice.
    ?It?s what has gotten the name ?the den of evil?.? Becky said.
    ?Do never go down here alone, never. You don?t want to know what evil does exist beneath this place. Well, I?m going to show you the least scary part of the evil.? Becky said, and then she walked over to a fireplace, pushing over a burning torch standing next to it. When the torch hit the fireplace, it started to burn immediately with a big, red and orange color. The young wolf was looking at the fire in patience. Then the fireplace suddenly started making strange shapes, and in a way exploded sometimes, though it didn?t.

Back where the wolfs were, they sensed that the temperature started to increase a little. The wolfs started to wonder a bit, then they started to get happier. That was only because they did not know why it happened. If they did, they would be terrified.

At least back at the fireplace the young wolf was terrified. ?Cause what Becky had done was that she had let a small amount of evil out in the form of fire. Though harmless, it was a terrifying sight. All the demons and gnomes and all the evil creatures you can think of, and more, in its worst shape! It was frightening. The young wolf was stiff of fear, he did not move a bit. When the wolf finally had calmed down, they walked back as the temperature decreased back to what it had been before.

But, on the way back to the other wolfs, Becky sensed the same as she did while looking at the fire. She sensed evil. As soon as Becky sensed it, she turned her head around to see if she saw anything. Nothing! Not a soul to see besides the young wolf that looked so questioning on Becky. What could it be? Well, Becky was definitely not alone with the feeling of evil.

As they had walked half way, suddenly there was a tiny flame on the snow in front of them. They stopped. Then the flame got bigger and bigger, until the flame was more a fire. Then the young wolf said:
    ?Please, no more fires, I have had enough already.?
    Then the fire got so big that you could not see through it, and Becky said:
    ?OMSelf, not now. This is not a good moment!?

Then out of the flames came Zox, the phoenix.
    ?Sorry Becky.? He said.
    ?But I have no choice, its awakening. We have to get ready.?
    ?I see. I?ll have to make the pack ready. This time it?s going to be hard.? said Becky.

End of part One:
    Fire in the snow
    Attached Files

With bob.
    I am an elite member of
    GFARDTO

My swords
    deviantART

My deviant(my art)

Comment

though i don't like to admit it, this story will most likely not be continued, but it makes it kinda exiting, eh? trying to imagine the ending yourself? hehe..

~Zox_of_D00m~

With bob.
      I am an elite member of
      GFARDTO

My swords
      deviantART

My deviant(my art)

Comment

Working...
      X