PDA

View Full Version : Story Reviews

Jess
12-11-2006, 21:54:56
Since there are so many stories going on i thought that after you read each chapter in a story you could come here, post your fave parts and rate the chapter and over all story.

The Opposing Awsome! I loved it. I can't wait for the next developement.

Now off to read the last part of a Bunny in Blue

Zox_of_D00m
12-11-2006, 22:19:13
how about rating the story as a thread when the story is finished? it could help to know how good it was!^^

SimplyCrazy
12-11-2006, 22:20:55
I think Jess' idea is better, cos then you get feedback and can improve what you are gonna write later :wink: Besides, I LOVE getting fav parts back :P

Jess
12-11-2006, 22:23:16
Thank you Crazy

Zox_of_D00m
12-11-2006, 22:26:05
oh, sorry, i did not mean insted, i meant like include it in the rating part.. ^^ (sry for saying it so unclear)

SimplyCrazy
12-11-2006, 22:27:28
That's oke :D

ThemePark
12-11-2006, 22:27:34
This is actually a very good idea :) I bet Zox and Crazy will be looking through here a lot :wink:

SimplyCrazy
12-11-2006, 22:28:30
Erhm... :shy: what would make you say that? :$

Zox_of_D00m
12-11-2006, 22:29:23
btw, im glad you liked it. its getting better.. ;)

Eternal Becky
12-11-2006, 22:38:50
Jess I think this is a very http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/signs097.gif This way we can all share our thoughts about the stories posted on GamersHood.
"The Opposing" is a wonderful story http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/signs130.gif and I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter. http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/signs107.gif Zox :applause:

SimplyCrazy
12-11-2006, 22:40:07
Gotta agree with Becks, there :D

Jess
12-12-2006, 02:19:22
Jess I think this is a very http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/signs097.gif This way we can all share our thoughts about the stories posted on GamersHood.
"The Opposing" is a wonderful story http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/signs130.gif and I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter. http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/signs107.gif Zox :applause:

thank you Becky

Adventure
12-13-2006, 01:08:35
@Becky and Lilli
Wow, you have created a wonderful and exiting adventure to read. And the way you two describe settings on GHP, it makes me wish to be really there, see it, feel and smell it, experience it and not only in my thought and imagination. I hope many chapters will follow, I simply think you are a great writers couple and I love to read your creations. Thank you for this. :hug2: ;)

Lilliputt
12-14-2006, 01:46:43
This islander thanks da Adventure with a warm :hug2:

I read da latest on da Darknight story by my favourite alien Mistery. Here are my favs:

They knew that Lilliputt and Adventure could be blown away by the storm, therefore it was suggested to put them into Sir Theme's inner safe. The butterfly agreed, however the Carrot Islander didn't want to be locked in there, and so she was attached to Becky's leg.

Comment: You got that right! :hug2: Ain't no way I would be locked in a robots inner safe. I might catch some computer gibberish! :P

Murph stood next to Becky to protect Lilliputt even better

Comment: Aww, my sis :luv:

The wolf wasn't happy about it, because she was scared that Hyper might be struck by a lightning, and she wouldn't want to be a lightning conductor.

Comment: My best friend would be http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/electricf.gif I can undertstand da fear! :haha:

Sir Theme remembered that he had some robotish spare parts in his inner safe, and took out two smaller metal toes. They tried to plug them into OneBun's ears, and to their surprise it turned out that the toes fitted.

Comment: :haha: ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL :haha: Da toes! DA TOES!!! :haha:

Hyper wanted to take her mind off her worries, and jumped on her head. That of course drove her even more crazy, but at least she forgot to think about Zox for a while, and started to shake her head.

Comment: And here I thought Crazy had a trick ta handle da Hyper :o :haha:

STILL LOVE DA STORY! Thank you, my dear wonderful alien, for writing it! :hug2:

ThemePark
12-14-2006, 02:06:17
They knew that Lilliputt and Adventure could be blown away by the storm, therefore it was suggested to put them into Sir Theme's inner safe. The butterfly agreed, however the Carrot Islander didn't want to be locked in there, and so she was attached to Becky's leg. The robot then put a lot of oil and anticorrosive on his hardware to protect himself against any damage.My inner safe seems to be very handy for storing loonies, although Darknight doesn't like it all too much in there :P

Lili wasn't afraid of the rain at all, but said that she would feel safer if somebunny held her in their hands or paws, and Hollandgirl was ready to protect her plantish friend.I'm soooooooooo proud of my brave sister! :luv:

After a short while OneBun started to yell: "OMB, I haven't got any carrots left, and I have to protect my ears!" Of course everybunny wanted to help, but what should they use instead? Sir Theme remembered that he had some robotish spare parts in his inner safe, and took out two smaller metal toes. They tried to plug them into OneBun's ears, and to their surprise it turned out that the toes fitted.Metal toes as spare parts?!?!?!? ROFL! :haha: :haha:

<<Dear Perfect Friend.

Yes, you are still my Perfect Friend! I'm sorry, but BatCat's life is in danger, and I could not wait any longer. I will try to figure out where she is captured, and will do all in my power to save her. I have taken one of your communication gadgets, and hope that you will find a way to contact me. Wish me good luck. Your Perfect Friend.>>Spoken like a true hero. :)

Wonderful chapter, Mistery :hug2:

Mistery
12-14-2006, 02:11:46
Thank you very much, Lilli and Sir Theme :hug2: :luv:

EscapeGirl
12-14-2006, 21:14:10
@ Mistery...ROFL ROFL!! :haha: I'm not gonna quote right now because mom and Sir Theme did almost the same exact quotes I would have. But the toes!? THE TOES!! OMB!! That had me ROFLing...And, Lilli being attached to Becky's leg...:haha: And of course my dear husbun was so concerned, he went to save me because he couldn't wait any longer!! :luv: YAY!

LOVE the chapter....I swear these stories are always just getting better and better! :hug2:

@ Mom and Wolfie....You're story is WONDERFUL. I feel like I am reading a great adventure novel!!! :D I'm really enjoying it, and am looking forward to more chapters!! (Ahem..Wolfie....:P) The descriptions you both write makes me feel like I am there....it's amazing. THANK YOU! Keep up the great writing, ladies!! :D (And, I apologize for taking so long to catch up with reading it..:$ :hug2:)

Lilliputt
12-14-2006, 22:10:20
Aww, how sweet :luv: Thank you, my dear wonderful daughter! :hug2:

SimplyCrazy
12-14-2006, 22:58:54
@ Mistery: You straightened up the Zox-thing pretty well in the last chapter :D Great, Miz :applause:

About the newest chapter; this is my fav part: Crazy was tired of the fox on her head, who got very heavy by all the water in his fur. "Get off my head!", she shouted, but Hyper didn't move. "I'm such an unlucky fox. I'm totally wet, and I'm cold.", he said. Doglover felt reponsible to teach him how to shake himself to get rid of the water, but Crazy wasn't happy that Hyper used her head as classroom, because at every effort to shake himself, water was running down her face. Finally she got very angry, grabbed the unlucky fox, and wanted to toss him into another boat. Her friends tried to hold her back, and at last Hyper landed in the sea.

This must obviously before I learned to deal with Hyper (See 'Crazy's Treasure' chapter 1)

Lilliputt
12-14-2006, 23:24:43
Read da latest chapter on da Darknight story by my favourite alien Mistery. Here are my comments:

Lilliputt was untied again, and she hugged Becky and Murph for protecting her so well against the storm. She felt the urge to give her friends some carrots, but there were no carrots left, and this fact made her a little sad.

Comment: Whaaaa....???!! NO CARROTS!!! :o OH, NOOO!http://smilies.sofrayt.com/^/aiw/swoon1.gif (:haha:)

Doglover felt reponsible to teach him how to shake himself to get rid of the water

Comment: She did?! *Feels proud of daughter* (:haha: :haha:)

"Hi parrot, long time no see. But now, please be quiet, I'm on an important secret mission.

Comment: He is tellin' a PARROT he is on a SECRET mission?! :haha: Well, there goes da secret :haha: LOOOL!! :haha:

I STILL LOVE DA STORY!!! :hug2: Thank you for da new chapter, dear friend :appl:

EscapeGirl
12-14-2006, 23:54:56
As always, Mistery.....you wrote yet ANOTHER chapter that made me ROFL here at work. I think maybe you are conspiring with my mother for a ROFL attack while I'm at work. Well, done my friend. LOVED IT! :applause: :hug2:

Mistery
12-15-2006, 00:19:17
Thanks for the nice words Lilli and Escape :luv:

(@Lilli, Sorry I haven't caught up with Becky's and your story yet :$)

Lilliputt
12-15-2006, 00:24:05
Never you mind, dear alien. All in good time ;) :hug2:

EDIT: I have read the latest addition to the Darknight story by my favourite alien Mistery. Here are my favorite parts:

"He is swimming in the wrong direction!"

Comment:You mean the way we usually GO :P :haha:

<<Recipe for Carrot Rum (that tastes good and apparenly makes you fly!)
1/4 White, dry rum
3/4 V8 Splash Tropical, if you have it, if not see, Lili's concoction
1 Teaspoon sugar
1 squeeze of fresh lemon
Mix and enjoy. Drink cold.>>

<<I like the last mix the best to...I think it was the following recipe:
Carrot Juice
Pineapple juice
Carrot Juice
Grenadine
Whiskey
YUM!! >>

Comment: :haha: http://www.smileyarena.com/emoticons/Emotions/Laught/laught16.gif:haha:

STILL LOVE DA STORY!! Thank you for writing, dear alien :hug2:

EscapeGirl
12-15-2006, 19:51:28
Mistery!! Loved the latest Darknight's Challenge chapter! :applause: (When DON'T I love your writing!? :o :P) Loved this part:

<<Recipe for Carrot Rum (that tastes good and apparenly makes you fly!)
1/4 White, dry rum
3/4 V8 Splash Tropical, if you have it, if not see, Lili's concoction
1 Teaspoon sugar
1 squeeze of fresh lemon
Mix and enjoy. Drink cold.>>

That was me!! That was my post!!! :D :luv:

<<I like the last mix the best to...I think it was the following recipe:
Carrot Juice
Pineapple juice
Carrot Juice
Grenadine
Whiskey
YUM!! >>

Mi amiga got quoted!!!!! :luv:

Wonderful story, my friend, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!! :D

ThemePark
12-15-2006, 23:43:50
Different suggestions were declined, when finally Becky called Sir Theme, and whispered something to the robots ears. Sir Theme shook his head vigorously, and seemed to be upset. The wolf whispered: "Please, do it for your little baby brother.", but the robot refused. Becky got angry and declared that there was no point in trying to help such stubborn brothers, and she turned her back on him.I feel ashamed for having angered my dear friend God :$

The wolf explained that Hyper had refused any help, and Sir Theme had refused to transform himself into a pot of ramen to save his little brother.I feel even more ashamed for refusing to help my baby brother :$ :$

Lilliputt tried to brace herself, but the thought of the robot turning into a pot of ramen made her ROFL on the seat of the boat, where she had been standing. The robot was disappointed and lifted up into the air again, which made the boat move a little, and the Carrot Islander rolled into the water. She sank for a moment, appeared on the surface again, and began to cough. When Sir Theme noticed the impact of his action, he apologized to his friend, and offered to help her out of the sea. Lilliputt looked angrily at the robot, declined with thanks, and started to swim towards Hyper.I feel terribly ashamed for having caused my dear friend Lilli to fall into the sea :$ :$ :$ However perhaps now she will start speaking alienish logics instead of that silly Lilliputt logics :P

Just at this moment, a fourth spider jumped towards Darknight, who yelled: "Time for the Hyper Trick!", and he jumped on the head of the spider.ROFL! :haha:

I'm such an unlucky robot :sad:

Lilliputt
12-15-2006, 23:48:41
I have read the latest addition to the Darknight story by my favourite alien Mistery. Here are my favorite parts:

Sir Theme shook his head vigorously, and seemed to be upset.

Comment: Da robot is goin' JAPANESE :haha:

Lilliputt tried to brace herself, but the thought of the robot turning into a pot of ramen made her ROFL on the seat of the boat, where she had been standing.

Comment: That is soooo true :P :haha:

"That's enough! We are on a mission to save our dear friend Escape! And what are you doing?!? Pull yourself together! One for all, and all for one!"

Comment: Thaz my sis a' right *Feels proud* :D

The silence was broken by Hollandgirl: "Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno!"

Comment: I got such a clever daughter!! :D *Feels proud*

Lili wanted to cheer up the group aswell, and added: "Or in gamershoodish: OneBun for everybunny, and everybunny for OneBun!" The loonies gazed at the lily who blushed: "Ummm.... I mean everybunny for Escape." "Agreed!", her friends shouted

Comment: :haha: ROOOOOOOOOOFL!! :haha:

Just at this moment, a fourth spider jumped towards Darknight, who yelled: "Time for the Hyper Trick!", and he jumped on the head of the spider.

Comment: "Time for the Hyper Trick!" :haha: Thaz funny!

THIS ISLANDER STILL LOVES DA STORY!! Thank you for writing, dear alien :hug2:

@Sir Theme
http://smilies.sofrayt.com/^/aiw/boredom.gifhttp://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/tongue0020.gifhttp://smilies.sofrayt.com/^/aiw/boredom.gif

EscapeGirl
12-15-2006, 23:57:29
@ Mistery....just read the latest chapter, and I especially loved the part where my husbun tolok care of the Slurp Spider by jumping on his head, and then tying the spider's legs together, and the one getting stuck on the ceiling. ROFL! :haha: Love it!! :applause: Keep 'em coming! :D

Mistery
12-15-2006, 23:58:57
Thank you so much Lilli, Sir Theme and Escape :luv: :)

Lilliputt
12-19-2006, 19:28:05
I have read the latest addition to the Darknight story by my favourite alien Mistery. Here are my favorite parts:

"Okay, we'll try it with both methods at the same time, this should wake him up!" Saying that, she told OneBun to hold his mouth open, and dribbled some carrot juice into Zox's mouth.

Comment: Am I being scientific with ICE?! :o http://bestsmileys.com/lol/10.gif

OneBun smiled at her friend and said: "God morning Zox!", and Zox replied: "God?", and seemed to be even more vonfused.

Comment: It is not so easy to finally stand face to face with God :haha:

Two slurp spiders and three worms were discussing about something, but Darknight didn't understand a word.

Comment: Discussing slurp spiders and worms?? I... http://smilies.sofrayt.com/^/aiw/swoon1.gif

Sir Theme shouted back: "My baby brother has hotwired one of the ships!"

Comment: :haha: ROOOOOOOOFL!! :haha:

"I haven't found any useful data to answer this question." Then he turned to Lilliputt and asked: "Any idea if we could use your Eenie Meenie method in this situation?" The Carrot Islander was not really sure if the robot was only teasing her or asking her for help. But the situation seemed to be very serious, and therefore she didn't want to start an argument, and replied: "Not in this case, I'm afraid."

Comment: Aww, poor sir Theme. I feel bad about this :(

Zox yelled frantically, and suddenly turned to Lilliputt: "Sing it down! Sing it down!"

Comment: I should SING?? But my partner always turn so PALE when I do that :haha:

- Yes sir, our secret agent in the robot's head has reported that they are on the island with the spaceships.

Comment: Da plot THICKENS :D

STILL LOVE DA STORY!! It really is too great for words!! Thank you for writing, dear alien :hug2:

EscapeGirl
12-19-2006, 22:12:44
@ Mistery....Ooh!! I'm at the edge of my seat!! :D This is good!! :D :D I love it!!! And I really loved they Hyper spaceship part!! :D Thank you, dear alien...I can't wait to read more of it!! :hug2: :applause:

ThemePark
12-20-2006, 01:40:28
- Yes sir, our secret agent in the robot's head has reported that they are on the island with the spaceships.
No wonder I've been so vonfused lately! :o :S

Mistery
12-20-2006, 01:42:01
:haha:

Thanks to Escape, Lilli and Sir Theme for posting :hug2:

Lilliputt
12-22-2006, 22:11:44

"Sing... it... down? Umm... ya mean... well... why? I mean... why me?", but Zox got impatient and said: "Somebunny needs to stop this chaos! And since Mystery is not here to take care of it, you have to help us! Sing!" [...]"Yes, sure. If Mystery is not here, I'm good enough to solve your problems. Hmpf!"

Comment: I just....:haha: ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL :haha: My horrible SINGING will help solve AAAAALL da problems. Oh, and yeah when did I become a problem solver? Is that really being carefree? :hmm:

"Oh my dear friend, don't feel hurt. It's not at all like you think. We all need your help, and since you have been able to help us so many times, we trust in your abilites.[..]

Comment: Aww...Becky! :luv:

[...]I promise that I won't say anything about your Eenie Meenie method anymore. Really.", and the robot stood up and left the office.

Comment: Da robot will not say anythin about ...? :o .... But I .... http://smilies.sofrayt.com/^/aiw/swoon1.gif

<<Hmmm, very efficient method...>> the hero thought to himself, while he was watching the opponents climb up the ladder to the next floor. He quickly hid in a corner, and said: "Mystery, can you hear me?"

Comment: This is sooo excitin' :D

Mystery agreed and felt so happy about this idea, that she started to run around in circles yelling: "Yes, beam, do, yay!"

Comment: :haha: http://www.smileyarena.com/emoticons/Emotions/Laught/laught16.gif :haha:

"Honey, I think that you need to reboot.", then stopped his wife and pulled her thumb.

Comment: Da hubby is rebootin da wifey? Pfffft http://www.kolobok.wrg.ru/smiles/artists/just_cuz/Just_Cuz_03.gif

He whispered: "Perfect Friend, your error calculations are getting better....", and made a strange grimace.

Comment: They...are? :o Well, I suppose once in a while it can happen... :P

I had a BUNDLE OF FUN reading this!! LOVED IT SOOOO MUCH! :luv: Thank you for writing, dear alien :hug2:

Added some comments only I can't use any more...SMILIES *Bohooo smilie here*

Slooooooow dooooooown deeeeeeear shiiiiiiiip,
Giiiiiiiive reeeeeeest to the ooooooold chiiiiiip, <<OMB, I'm singing computer gibberish!>>
Reeeeduuuuuce locomoooootion, <<I'm turning alien!>>
Imaaaagine thee ooooocean, <<Yes, that's better.>>
And nooooow land on the flooooor,
Siiiiilent without a rooooooar. <<I'm turning Murph!>>

Comment: Is it possible NOT ta love this beautiful song?! I can hear da melody ya know...hum..tudelidum...YEAH! : haha:

She told Sir Theme to wait there, then walked up to Lilliputt, and hugged her: "Thank you dear friend. I'm so glad that nothing bad happened. And this is your merit."

Comment: I am actually blushing as I read this. Oh, why...pffft...now you really shouldn't ... I mean... oh thaz really nuthin' ya know *Blushes, whole face turns to tomato like color*

But no matter how he tried, there was no answer from the alien. <<Hmmm, should I sing the Alooney Song now?

Comment: Please dooo! : haha:

I neeeeed the invisibilityyyyy cloooooak. OMB, now I'm turning Lilli.

Comment: Da Darknight turning in to a.... GRANDMA??!! I die... ROOOFL!

EXCELLENT WRITING agian my dear wonderful FAVOURITE alien. I love this story soooo much! Thank you again for writing! BIG HUG

Mistery
12-22-2006, 23:07:10
Thank you very much for your nice and funny comments, Lilli :luv:
I'm happy that I could make you ROFL and blush and lol :D

EscapeGirl
12-22-2006, 23:18:39
OMB!! :haha: I loved it, Mistery!! :haha: Sorry I don't post the funny parts, but I will summarize my favorite parts!

I loved it when Lilli was singing to the Spaceship, and how we got to read her thoughts, too! :haha: Very nice!!

I also loved Darknight thinking about singing the alooney song, how he got hit by the beaming device, how you had to be robooted :haha:, and how I could picture the unlucky fox on Sir Theme's head! :haha: There were more....too! Just too funny!!

Wonderful, as always!! :applause: I loved it!! Keep up the fabulous writing!! :D :D :D :hug2: :luv:

Mistery
12-22-2006, 23:26:42
Thank you so much Escape :hug2:

Lilliputt
12-30-2006, 21:29:27

OneBun, who still remembered her earlier adventure on Mystery's ship, reassured the group that she had taken enough notes meanwhile to be able to fly a ship.

Comment: Yay! Da bunny is gonna fly da SHIP!! Hurrah! http://smilies.sofrayt.com/^/aiw/yahoo.gif

"Mystery, I have a request. Would it be possible for you to pay very much attention on the calculation of the error probability?"

Comment: Da perfect friend is being polite :D but why about such nonsense as "calculation of the error probability?" :? :P :haha:

"There is a worm in my head, mother do something!", and started to run around in circles.

Comment: I can actually picture this :haha: ROFL :haha:

I have said it before but I gotta say it again: I LOVE DA STORY!!! Thank you for writing, dear friend! BIG HUG http://wuerziworld.de/Smilies/lovegoldis/love30.gif

Darknight
12-30-2006, 21:37:48
Very Nice My Most Perfect Friend. I liked .....It all :D:D:D:D

Mistery
12-30-2006, 21:39:57
Thank you very much Lilli and Darknight :luv:
Lilli, have you read both?
(Working on the next one)

Lilliputt
12-30-2006, 21:51:02
Thank you very much Lilli and Darknight :luv:
Lilli, have you read both?
(Working on the next one)

Just read da second, dear friend :) Here are favorite parts:

Meanwhile there were 4 guards, and the hero decided to spill some oil on the floor.

Comment: Oh, no da worst nightmare for Slurp Spiders: OIL SPILLITIS! :haha: :P

BatCat was standing on a bed of metal, fighting with her claws, her eyes closed, and singing the Alooney Song in a very loud voice. [...] Therefore she raised her voice once more, and fought even more desperately with her claws.

Comment: It is not so easy for a worried mama ta read this :sad: (So exciting!)

"My Most Perfect Friend, I need you! I have found BatCat, but I can't stop her fighting! Do something!", but there was no reply.

Comment: OMB!! I can't wait ta read what happened next!

STILL LOOOOOOOOVE da story!! :luv: Again, thank you for writing, dear friend

EDIT: Ok so now I have read da latest addition to the Darknight story by my favourite alien Mistery. Here are favorite parts:

But unfortunately the robot didn't notice anything, and had an enormous speed, so that they collided and fell on the ground.

Comment: Ooops! :haha:

"Hmmm, two different coordinates. I seem to have forgotten to note down which one was invalid.[...]

Comment: Doubble ooops! :haha: :haha:

"Oh, look at the stars on the screen, wow!", Freakshow yelled. "Stars?!?", Zox asked in a shocked voice and glanced at the main screen. What he saw, made him alerted. They had arrived in another galaxy.

Comment: TRIPPLE ooops! :haha: :haha: :haha:

"Where?", asked the group, and Zox answered: "Ummm... well... I have no idea."

Comment: Is Zox going.... DA WRONG WAY??? http://www.kolobok.wrg.ru/smiles/light_skin/laugh2.gif

"Okay, we have two different possibilities. May I ask our decision expert to use her Eenie Meenie technique?", and smiled at Lilliputt, who got very excited.

Comment: Aaaah! My expert opinion is needed http://www.smileyarena.com/emoticons/Packs/Sketches/00000067.gif

He saw a big group of slurp spiders coming nearer, and quickly jumped on the window sill, cut the spiderweb, and lifted up into the air with the singing and fighting cat on his shoulder.

Comment: And theeeeen?! Me so hooked on this story

STILL THINK DA STORY IS AMAZING and I LOOOOOOVE IT!! Thank you for writing, dear friend :hug2:

Mistery
12-30-2006, 23:15:06
Thank you :hug2:

Lilliputt
12-31-2006, 00:28:25
I have again read da latest addition to the Darknight story by my favourite alien Mistery. Here are my favorite parts:

OneBun replied her, and told about their difficulties, but also reassured the alien, that thanks to Lilliputt's decision taking method, they finally found the island.

Comment: Really? :o ...err...I mean OF COURSE! :D

Murph was determined to beam down and shouted: "I will save BatCat! Let me beam down!"

Comment: My heroic sister :luv:

But no matter how she tried, it wasn't possible to locate the bat properly, since he was tumbling too fast through the air.

Comment: He was tumbling too fast through the air? :haha:

You cannot come near to meeeeeee
I am worse than a beeeeee
Go away, don't come baaaaack
I will never be your snaaaaack

Comment: This just cracks me up :haha:

He took them out, put one of them into BatCats mouth, who immediately stopped singing, and began to eat his tomato.

Comment: Da secret is OUT! Da hero knows how ta silence his wifey :haha:

Da story is FANTASTIC!! STIIIILL LOVE IT! Thank you for writing, my dear friend :hug2:

EDIT: Ok, soooo I again read da latest addition to the Darknight story by my favourite alien Mistery. Here are favorite parts:

BatCat immediately froze, and hit the tomato out of her mouth.

Comment: She HIT da tomato? Uuuuh...it seems more practical to just SPIT it out.... *Feels confused*

The bat uncovered his head, and asked very surprised: "What are you doing here?!?", and Murph said with a big smile: "I have come to save you!"

Comment: Thaz my sis *Feels proud :D*

"Auntie Murph!!! I'm sooooo happy to see you!", and Murph hugged her niece with tears in her eyes.

Comment: Aww... thaz so sweet

Finally Freakshow decided to use the Eenie Meenie method on the 4 directions, and to push the warp button after the decision had been taken.

Comment: An act of INTELLIGANCE :D

I STILL love da story! Thank you for writing dear friend *100xhugs*

Mistery
12-31-2006, 02:12:43
Thank you dear Lilli, I love to read your favorite parts :luv:

(Btw, for the hitting the tomato: she was already hitting around with her claws, so... Well, in shock, we act instinctively :P)

Lilliputt
12-31-2006, 02:19:14
Thank you dear Lilli, I love to read your favorite parts :luv:

(Btw, for the hitting the tomato: she was already hitting around with her claws, so... Well, in shock, we act instinctively :P)

Aww, sweet of ya ta say ya like my comments :$

Aaaaaaaaah! I think that was a real nice touch, dear alien. From now on I will start ta HIT tomatoes out of my mouth just ta see if I can :haha: You da brilliant author, ya know :hug2:

SimplyCrazy
12-31-2006, 02:19:25
I liked Escape's song :D Really funny.

Lilliputt
12-31-2006, 05:41:44
I have AGAIN read da latest addition to the Darknight story by my favourite alien Mistery. Here are my favorite parts:

OneBun tried to beam you up, but you had some strange choreography, lol." [...]"Maybe if I beam myself into the Sea of Knowledge again? Lol."

Comment: "Strange choreography" :haha: Fuuuunny! Oh and da lines are so like my dear sis would say 'em :D

"Yes, hmmm, okay. There is an equation to calculate the approximate weight related to the beaming energy. Hmmmm... me maths not so good." OneBun decided to try it withouth any calculation, just according to her feeling.

Comment: Now, THIS is what I call LOGIC! :haha:

OneBun immediately plugged carrots into her ears, and looked around, Becky howled in a strange voice, and Doglover ran around in circles, carrying Hollandgirl on her back. Lilliputt covered herself with the notes and said to herself: "I'm not scared. I'm not scared."

Comment: http://www.kolobok.wrg.ru/smiles/artists/just_cuz/Just_Cuz_03.gif

OneBun finally realized that it would be good to let the others know that everything was okay.

Comment: Agreed! :D

I LOOOOOOOOVE da story! Hilarious! Thank you for writing, my dear wonderful friend :hug2:

Mistery
12-31-2006, 05:53:57
I have read the first three chapters of Crazy's Treasure story. My favorite parts:

Crazy was sitting,trying to read, which wasn't easy since Hyper was sitting on her head trying to read the same book.

What a funny picture :haha:

Lilli was knitting, as the grandmother she was, Doglover was trying to find new ways to pffft, Escape was teaching her daughter how to dance, while Darknight was baking a cake with Becky.
ROFL :haha:

?THERE! This necklace was made by a... J. W. Elry!?

?Thaz where you're wrong, my loony friend. Da Lilli was talkin' to da alien last night, ya see, and she'd heard that a J.W. Elry lived in a small hut on Fox Island. He moved a while ago, but we still oughta find some clues.?

Very good Carrot Islanderish language, congrats :D

Since Zox was a pretty big phoenix at this time and Lilli was just a small carrot islander, Zox could easily fly carrying her on his back.

Awwwww, how cute :)

After this experience Lilli decided to try keep Zox awake by singing. This worked for a while untill Zox started ?sleeptalking?: ?ZZZ if you feel tired, stop the phoenix at the nearest island and zzzleeep for 15 minutes ZZZ.?

She finally decided to make a ?I'm sorry-song? for Zox.

Awwww.

?I've recenlty made a spray that prevents things from melting. I made it for volcanic eruptions and things like that, but if it can come useful, I'll be more than happy to share.?

Yay, I have discovered something :D

I love the story, and look forward to reading the continuation :)

EscapeGirl
12-31-2006, 13:45:16
@ Mistery....I see that you, too, like seeing your favorite parts, and I will try to remember to post them when I wake up again....I'm too sleepy for that now. :yawnee: But, WOW! What a great story!! :o :hug2: I am one looney BatCat!! :haha: There were some terrific parts in there!! THANK YOU for being such a great author!! *makes not to self to post favorite parts.* :D

@ Simply...I will read your story when I wake up. :) I'm about to have online therapy. ;) :hug2:

SimplyCrazy
01-01-2007, 15:13:34
That's oke, Escape :hug2:

@Mistery: Loved the new chapter. Here's my favorite parts:

There was a huge rumbling, the spaceship began to shake, and the group screamed in shock. OneBun immediately plugged carrots into her ears, and looked around, Becky howled in a strange voice, and Doglover ran around in circles, carrying Hollandgirl on her back. Lilliputt covered herself with the notes and said to herself: "I'm not scared. I'm not scared."

Comment: ROFL: I can actually picture this :haha:

On the platform BatCat, Murph, and Darknight appeared, sitting on a hill. "Oooops, I think that was too much energy.", the pink bunny concluded. The three beamed up loonies were very surprised, looked around, and finally recognized where they were.

Just a tiny bit too much energy :haha:

Jess
01-02-2007, 16:42:51
I like your story SC

zillah0625
02-10-2007, 12:44:34
I really like the story!:smilie_li

SimplyCrazy
02-10-2007, 13:35:11
Which story :?

doglover
02-10-2007, 13:56:19
He/she's talking about Mystery's story (Darknight's Challenge) :wink: :) :D

EscapeGirl
06-06-2007, 22:18:08
@Jenni and Mom...You both did a great job!! :haha: A funny read. You certainly described the perfect looniness that is GHP. :haha: :P And I love how they got initiated by getting injected by OneBun. :P If I remember I will post my favorite parts when I am not at work, and have more time. ;)
Very good...BOTH of you! :D :applause:

Lilliputt
06-06-2007, 22:53:03
Uhm... why thank you, my dear daughter :$ :$ :$ :$ Thaz real nice of ya :hug2:

jenni.p123
06-07-2007, 15:11:31
aww thanks escape :hug2:

Rannei
06-07-2007, 20:11:01
I also loved the twin story!:luv: It was very funny to read, and it made me Lol :P Please make another one :D:D:D ;)

jenni.p123
06-07-2007, 20:21:04
thanks rannei :hug2:

i will need to talk to lilli about making another :)

EscapeGirl
06-15-2007, 03:11:06
Oops! I never posted quotes from the Twins Story! :shy:

ROOOOOFL! Both of you are off to a terrific start! :D Hurry up Charmed...you're next! :P

Here are some favorite parts so far:

She shook her head gently but the usual rattle was not there anymore. She shook her head again a little rougher but no change. It had happened.

and then...
As both bordered the turbo flying coffin, they knew their long quest had begun.

also....
Somehow the idea to fly in a coffin didn’t sit all that well with her. Her sisters way to reassure her didn’t help much either because she kept insisting it wasn’t a deathbed as much as an eternal commodity of sorts. “Like a very big bag”, she would add as if that somehow would make Lilliputt feel better.

and this....
...typical smell of her sister. Frog legs and fish skulls. Ingredients she would say, for her majikyl brews that always failed.

Lilliputt
06-15-2007, 03:18:57
Oh... :o I ... :$ :$ :$ thank you, dear daughter! :hug2:

@Rannei
Thank you for your kind words :hug2:
Why don't you and Jenni write a story? :?

EscapeGirl
08-30-2007, 19:48:09
@Suzy.....Great story!! :applause: I can't wait to see what Captain Suzy does with the Kraken attacking the ship!! :o *feels worried* I can't wait to read more. :) Great job! :D :applause:

SuzyE730
08-30-2007, 19:49:27
:bis::bis::bis::bis::bis::bis::bis::bis:

In the end it's not the captain who's the hero!;)

EscapeGirl
08-30-2007, 19:53:08
@Themolestarted....OMB!! A magic mole! :o I'd never have figured that out!!!! :o OMB!! I hope your gonna be okay!!! :nailbite: Another great part of your story! :applause: Keep up the great writing, you two! :D

EDIT: Btw, I liked how themolestarted accidentally played the "girly music" at first. :haha:

Mistery
08-30-2007, 19:54:14
Wow, I like the first two chapters of Pirates of GHP. :appl: Funny and exciting at the same time! Now I'm really curious to know what happens next :D

Themolestarted
08-30-2007, 20:13:05
PART 3 DONE yayyyyyyyyy

SuzyE730
08-30-2007, 20:14:46
:P:P:P Me thinks we makes a great team Mole!:P

Mistery
08-30-2007, 20:17:37
Yay, the mole is saved!!!! :D

SuzyE730
08-30-2007, 20:21:36
By ME!:P

EscapeGirl
08-30-2007, 20:26:28
Great story, you two!! :D I really enjoyed it! :applause: Thanks for writing it!!! And I'm glad the mole was saved - and so was the ship! :D :leb:

Hitman
08-30-2007, 20:27:08
I just read it. You guys are so brave. Are you gonna add the panda into the next chapter? I look forward on that my sis. Great work :applause:

SuzyE730
08-31-2007, 09:24:12
we're gonna do a next chapter? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE GONNA DO A NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried to add all of the most active crew members on my ship to da story!:)

zillah0625
09-02-2007, 07:55:33
:appl:great work Suzy and Mole:D:D:DI love the story:D:D

Themolestarted
09-02-2007, 17:44:12
first we need to think of another story what about the slurp spider king story only edited a bit:light:

SuzyE730
09-02-2007, 17:56:29
that's.....A GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Themolestarted
09-02-2007, 18:00:25
thanks sis:)

Heartofthedark
09-02-2007, 20:53:47
:appl:great work Suzy and Mole:D:D:DI love the story:D:D

im with zillah good job on the story you two! :P :ura: :poze:

SuzyE730
09-03-2007, 08:04:46
again....

:bis::bis::bis::bis::bis::bis::bis::bis::bis::bis:
(I luv this smilie!)

Themolestarted
09-03-2007, 15:44:27
I shall start the next chapter on pirates of the GHP
SATISFACTION ENSURED;)

SuzyE730
09-03-2007, 15:56:36
:wink:

EDIT: me iz done with my part!:)

Themolestarted
09-03-2007, 18:40:21
Part 3 finished

SuzyE730
09-03-2007, 19:41:51
:mhmh: well...my RIHANNA STYLE dance saved us!:D

I finished!:)

derek44
09-03-2007, 21:03:18
The BEST STORY is pirates of gamershood! grats u 2

Themolestarted
09-04-2007, 06:52:50
thanks derek:D

SuzyE730
09-04-2007, 09:39:15
:bis::bis::bis::bis::bis::bis:

derek44
09-04-2007, 15:08:25
You should make more stories

SuzyE730
09-04-2007, 18:06:49
We WILL!:D

we're thinking bout making one when da Mole gets in a conflict with da captain! (guess where THAT came from!:P)

zillah0625
09-08-2007, 11:43:35
:appl:mole and suzy you are really good the both of you:D:Dthanks for your rihanna dance suzy it saved all of us:P:P:P

SuzyE730
09-08-2007, 11:47:52
:bis:

Themolestarted
09-08-2007, 18:22:38
We WILL!:D

we're thinking bout making one when da Mole gets in a conflict with da captain! (guess where THAT came from!:P)
When do we start*cracks knuckels*

SuzyE730
09-20-2007, 10:38:43
soon!;)...buuuuuuuut....I HAVE NO IDEA ON WHAT TO WRITE!http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/rolleye/rolleye0011.gif (http://www.mysmiley.net)

aaaaaaanyways:appl: To Lilli! I really like "The making of a Labirynthian" so far and I can't wait for chaptar 5!!!http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/happy/happy0001.gif (http://www.mysmiley.net)http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/happy/happy0030.gif (http://www.mysmiley.net)http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/happy/happy0034.gif (http://www.mysmiley.net)http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/happy/happy0065.gif (http://www.mysmiley.net)http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/happy/happy0169.gif (http://www.mysmiley.net)

Yorick
09-27-2007, 04:07:41
:appl:good job:haha: very funny:D

Lilliputt
09-27-2007, 04:18:39
Aww... thank you Yorick! :hug2:

Mistery
09-27-2007, 04:21:02
The story is really very funny, hilarious :haha:
Very good job, Lilli!!
Well, I first wanted to add here my favorite parts, but it turned out that I would quote about the half of the story :haha: So I decided to leave it.
I love the whole story, it was as I would have watched a movie :D

Lilliputt
09-27-2007, 04:27:58
YAY! I put smile on my fav aliens face!! http://smilies.sofrayt.com/^/aiw/yahoo.gif Now I is gonna have a real good nights rest :D :D :D
Glad you liked it, my dear friend :hug2: and thank you for them kind words :$:$:$

ShiningStar
09-27-2007, 04:32:30
the "field trip of the loonies" story was very funny! very well written! :)

Sandbox
09-27-2007, 05:13:14
LOL Lilli that was funny. I love the part where crazy tries to put her tail where an alien rump should go.

Absoluetly wonderful. :appl:

Glad I could help out ;)

SuzyE730
09-27-2007, 06:05:33
ROOOOOFL!!!!:haha::rofl-smilie:

you evem added ME!:haha: But da captain would NEVER follow someone else!:mhmh: I think I just keps fighting the guards with a wooden sword!!!

GREAT JOB! Lilli!:)

Lilliputt
09-27-2007, 17:12:46
Aww, this is all very nice of ya'll. :$ Thank you :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

@Shining
Me is tryin' my best when struggling with da words, yes :D

@Sandbox
I am glad you could help too :haha: :P

@Suzy
Yes, I did add you :) Wooden swords, huh? I am sure the guards would have been mighty impressed :haha:

EscapeGirl
09-27-2007, 18:01:38
@ Mom....

I just caught up on the labrynthian story. VERY well done, as always! :hug2::applause: :D You really do have a way with words! And I love the jealousy between Teeodd and Hunter! LOL. :haha:

And as far as the chocolate factory story....:haha: I can just picture it!! Makes me think it's a bit like a slightly twisted, slightly alien storyline from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory! :haha: I loved how everyone had such a hard time getting into their alien costumes! :P

Again, VERY well done!! Love the stories!! Keep 'em coming! :D :hug2:

ShiningStar
09-28-2007, 16:28:10
Crazy I love your story so far! :D

SuzyE730
09-28-2007, 16:48:23
THERE'S A NEW STORY?! *runs in search of da new story* AH HA!

@Crazy
It's great so far! I can't wait for the continuation!

Lilliputt
09-28-2007, 19:04:24
I have also read the beginning of this story. It is promising :D I hope there will be many more chapters ;) Well done, Hjärtat :hug2:

Yorick
09-29-2007, 00:57:52
i wish i was mentioned somewhere in it ... :|

SuzyE730
09-29-2007, 08:14:23
I've read the second part and it looks exciting!!!!:D ....oh wait...Aye?:? YES AYE!!!! IN PIRATE LANGUAGE!!!!:D Crazy you're a jenious!!!:ura:

ShiningStar
10-01-2007, 13:31:48
The Not-so shining star:

love the new chapter! :D

The making of a Labyrithian:

Great so far love the new chapter!!!

Iva
12-02-2007, 10:56:13
Another chapter of the story!!!! :D :ura:
I loved it Lilli, I cant wait to see what happens next :)

Lilliputt
12-02-2007, 12:07:52
:o... uhm... why thank you :$ :$ :$ Thaz real sweet :hug2:
I am gonna work on the next chapter taday, yes :)

Hitman
12-02-2007, 16:45:13
Lilli, the new chapter is just amazing! :hug2: Thanks for making me a part of it! :hug: I was having a hard time finding this story reviews thread.

Iva
12-04-2007, 04:35:54
@SimplyCrazy
I liked the new chapter! :D But... who is Tom??? :o ;)
Hope you'll be able to write the next chapter soon! :hug2:

EscapeGirl
12-04-2007, 08:27:37
@Lilli...Re: The Making of the Labrynthian....Just loooooooooove it! :D Very funny! And I can just picture it!! :appl: Very well written as always and definitely made me ROFL. Thank you!! :hug2:

@ Simply....Re: The Not So Shining Star....LOL!! I loooooooooove it! :haha: And of course I don't like being peeped on! :haha: :P And now Tom is joining, huh? Are we gonna find out his real name is ALICE? :P :appl: :hug2:

SuzyE730
12-04-2007, 21:05:14
The Making of the Labrynthian:
It's SO interesting so far!:D Strangly I found out about the new chapter only yesterday!:P

The not so Shining Star:
Also SO interesting and...and...and....I GET TA RIDE DA SPACESHIIIIP!...w-w-with TOM?!?!?!?!:o *faints*

ShiningStar
12-09-2007, 05:17:20
Lilli: love your story so far!!!!:)

Crazy: haha! Toms going :haha: can't wait to find out what happens!!

Themolestarted
04-15-2008, 14:46:55
New Pirates Of The Ghp Story Started

EscapeGirl
06-17-2008, 05:35:40
LOL, Suzy and Mole!! :haha: I hadn't realized you two had been writing, so I had to catch up!!! ;) Nice job guys!! Very funny. :D Good job to you both! :appl::appl:

I'm sorry - but I need to make a double post. :$ I'll merge it soon. :)

Elni....Lovely story!! :D Well written and I love how you explained why we gain weight and get toothaches if we ever eat too much of it!! :haha: :D Very cute story. Thank you! :hug2:

Seems I have to make another double post as it's been two months since my last post, and I need to give a new review! :D

@Simply....I'm REALLY enjoying your latest story! :D I ROFLed at the part about Tom and his conversation with Iva. :rofl-smilie: And the part about Jones and Dia playing cards! :haha: And I'm not surprised you pulled the wrong lever again. :P Are we all going to Norway for ice cream now? :haha: ;) Keep up the fun writing. It's a joy to read. :)

Jones
06-17-2008, 05:38:12
I gotta make Toast Island soon! :P

SimplyCrazy
06-17-2008, 05:40:46
I really had those two jokes you mentioned in my head for a while, and I REALLY liked the leopard/cheeta one :D No, no, no! That was the wron BUTTON this was the wrong LEVER! :P BIG difference! :P BUt thanks alot

EscapeGirl
06-17-2008, 22:11:48
Another great chapter, Simply! :appl: Looking forward to the treasure hunt! :D

someguy
06-17-2008, 22:53:53
I was planning to make some kind of horror story loosely based of several zombie movies I've seen.
Where do I post the story?

dia
06-17-2008, 23:16:38
Rofl!! Simplycrazy!
I really enjyoed both of your stories!! Keep up the good work dear!
And thanks for having me in the story! :$ :hug2:
I'm curious what will happen!! :D

someguy
06-18-2008, 00:41:20
I'm hoping a moderator will soon put my thread up for view. I think it is an alright story.

ShiningStar
06-18-2008, 02:48:22
great new chapters Crazy! :)

someguy
06-18-2008, 17:04:41
My story is close to being accepted or rejected.

Lilliputt
06-19-2008, 15:40:57
Very funny chapters Hjärtat! :haha:

I liked these especially
"When Lilli was eh... a little tipsy, she became rather scary... She would stagger all over the hotel, not being safe for herself or others." HEY! :o It's not TRUE, I tell you :mhmh:.... well not much :shy: :P :haha:

"And the worst part of all: She was VERY likely to sing!" :o.... todays youth! No RESPECT! :mhmh: (:rofl-smilie:)

SimplyCrazy
06-19-2008, 16:00:42
I'm glad you like it :hug2: :haha:

Elni
06-26-2008, 21:42:27
Thanks Escape :D I am glad you'd liked it.

I just have finished reading the not so shinning star story and I find it realy funny so far.

Still I have to read all the other stories written in here and I post my opinion but according to what other loonies said I am going to ROLF really hard :D

EscapeGirl
06-29-2008, 23:46:52
Another great chapter, my dear. :hug2: I enjoyed all the internet puns, and the purple hell. :haha: I really loved how Jenni arrived by Pop Up. :haha: Very well written, as usual. :D Looking forward to another chapter. :D :hug2: :D

Lilliputt
06-30-2008, 12:55:05
Oh! :o Ahem... why you read such boring stuff? :$ Thank you very much though :hug2: :D

ShiningStar
06-30-2008, 22:22:38
Just read your new chapters Lilli and they are great as usual!:D

Lilliputt
07-02-2008, 12:16:31
Aww... pffft... they is really boring :$... but thank you http://www.fantasygif.it/Smiles/Smiles/1222.gif

Elni
07-03-2008, 15:03:58
LOL Crazy I liked your new chapter rolfed of my chair:haha:

Lill I loved your story. Really good description and story:D

SimplyCrazy
07-03-2008, 15:42:07
I'm glad you liked it, Elni :hug2:

I just read "How Chocolate was really made" for the first time, and it was very nice :D

EscapeGirl
07-03-2008, 18:17:46
The Making of the Labrynthian

Love it, as always! :D Loved the jokes about the back button! :rofl-smilie: And the part where you were so angry coming out of the portal! :haha: Looking forward to more!! :D

The Not So Shining Star

Hehe....loved it! :D I love the description of the star river, and also how you took after you uncle Hyper and slept on Iva's head. :haha: I hope you're gonna be okay! :o Looking forward to more! :D

EscapeGirl
07-07-2008, 18:07:17
Very well written story. As always, I loved your humor. :) Of course, it's a bit sad to see Lilliputt no longer be a carrot islander...

But I loved the fact that the htm river can carry messages to her friends on GH Planet. ;) Thank you for writing such an entertaining and funny story. :hug2:

Lilliputt
07-08-2008, 01:17:12
OH! :o... well... it's only a little story :shy: I am so happy you liked it, my dear precious daughter :hug2:

Elni
07-12-2008, 11:32:15
The Making of the Labyrinthia

That was a lovely story Lilliput. How you feel as a Labyrinthia now :? :P I wish rivers in real life could do the same. I look forward for your new story dear lill :hug2:

The not so shinning star

A good end for Shinning :D Nice story once more Shinning

The Mysterious Ride

Yey a new story by Simply and Escape :D Me like it so far :)

SuzyE730
07-12-2008, 14:16:25
The not so shining star
I didn't even realize Crazy finished it >.< Unexpected ending but a really good fun story:P I'm gonna miss it!

The mysterious ride
I liked hot it started so I'll just hope it doesn't stop being as fun to read, which it probably won't:)

Elni
07-12-2008, 23:07:24
Poor Darknight. He must be very sad trying to be scary :haha:

ShiningStar
07-13-2008, 04:49:33
The Not so Shining star:
loved the ending! :)

The mysterious ride:
great so far! can't wait to read more!

ShiningStar
07-16-2008, 19:57:28
(sorry to double post last post was a few days ago, thought it would be less confusing, will fix if need to:) )

The Mysterious Ride, and The Great Quake Shake: Great story's so far!! can't wait to read more!

Jones
07-17-2008, 05:40:36
I made it into your new story, Escape/Funja. Very flattering. :P

EscapeGirl
07-17-2008, 17:28:40
Yes, Jones....rolling down the google mountains must've been quite dangerous! :o :P

The Elephant's Tale

Very nice beginning! :D I loved the end about the elephant learning to laugh. :haha: Looking forward to reading more about your pet elephant! :D

ShiningStar
07-17-2008, 19:18:37
The Elephants Tale: very cute story so far, can't wait to read more! :)

SimplyCrazy
07-17-2008, 19:26:59
The Great Quake Shake is turning out great :D I'm having a little problem reading Funja's parts, though..Maybe you need to work on your punctuation? :) (Just meant as a friendly hint :wink:) I really like how the story's unfolding, tho :D But you forgot my special ability to sing Slurpies to sleep! :o :P

Lilliputt
07-18-2008, 20:04:26
An Elephant's Tale
Such an interesting start. I wanna read more!! :D:D:D
EDIT: Chapter TWO! YOU KILL ME :rofl-smilie:
"Do you know conga?" :haha:

The Great Quake Shake
It's funny and a taste of excitement too :D:D:D. Good job so far Escape and funja :appl:

The Mysterious Ride
I am not finished buta so far I is laughing :P
"Geez! Dear kitten daughter...just how old -I mean 'unyoung' - do you think I am!?" :haha:

funja
07-18-2008, 20:50:16
tahnx for the comments on the great quake shake an thanx for the hint il try

and i love the mysterious ride so far

Crimsonthread
07-18-2008, 20:51:34
Escape, Lilli and Shining--:shy: Thanks so much! More is coming soon. :D

EscapeGirl
07-19-2008, 08:28:53
The Elephant's Tale

Two words. LOVING IT. :D I LOLed several times. :haha: Especially chapter 3. :D

@Funja, Simply, and Mom (;))...thanks for the comments on our stories. :)

Lilliputt
07-19-2008, 13:09:03
Chapter 3 is soooooooooo funny :haha: Love it! Thanks for writing :hug2:

Elni
07-19-2008, 14:45:43
An Elephants tail

ROLF I liked the part where Crimson was follwoing the elephants' "presents" :haha:

The Mysterious Ride
I especially liked :
"There's sooo much blood rushing to my head, and I'm still lightheaded! Hahahahaah!" :)

The Great Quake Shake

Slurp spider brrr at least the team get out ok XD

Mistery
07-20-2008, 20:46:06
Wow, I've seen that new stories have started, but I had a very busy week - hardly on GH, so that I had not been able to read them, sorry :$

Anyhow, I've now read the first 3 chapters of Crimson's story, and I have to say that I love it :appl: It's very cute, and also made me giggle :D

My fave parts are (yeah, there are quite a few :haha:):

I took in another trunkful. “Okayz, sho I can talk. Nows whaz gonna happen?”

Now, the most important question: Do you conga?”
After a short conga lesson aboard the space ship (during which I destroyed only a few sensitive-looking instruments), Mistery and I suddenly appeared in front of a large room labeled “Chit Chat 3.” Man, this place WAS full of writing! I saw several creatures pulling items—such as tomatoes, strange bombs labeled “ROFL,” and dingy brownish-blue couch out from the word-worn room.
“Hey, Mistery! I've been quietly lookin for stuff to pack, but I suddenly realized... I don't have any stuff here! And I'm really no good at dancing... So can I ride an elephant when we move?”

“Sure, Crimson! Climb on this one—he seems to be pretty empty.”
Everyone began to conga, and I tried to remember what I’d learned without tossing the pup from my back. One, two, three, KICK! One, two, three, KICK!
At this point I was bursting in laughter since I imagined it :rofl-smilie:

“WOOHOOOOOOO!” cried the pup as she sailed through the air and landed on her bum cushion. “That was fun! Thank goodness Lilli lent me an ASSet! Can we do it again?”

“Uhhhh… Sure! Hop on!” So I kicked and tossed, and she flew and bounced, until we both collapsed in a gale of laughter.
I was confused, too… I hadn’t taken anything, except the Crimson pup. And I’d given her back.
Everyone wished him a good night and, much to my surprise, he didn’t leave through the door as I expected. He simply… disappeared. But since no one else seemed startled by this method of exit, I figured in must be normal on Gamershood Planet. Things sure were different here!

Now I'm really curious how the story will continue :D

(For the other story writers - please bear with me :$)

Crimsonthread
07-20-2008, 21:03:57
Lilli, Escape, Elni, Mistery... thank you! :shy: I'm glad you've enjoyed it so much.

I'm working on chapter 4 now, but I've got a few teacher classes this week, so it may take a while to churn it out.

SimplyCrazy
07-20-2008, 21:12:10
:o Crimson, I didn't know you could write! Seems we are very talented loonies 's'all, yes we are :D

I really like your story so far and really enjoyed the present-part :haha: Can't wait to see what's happened to poor Horton :S

ShiningStar
08-08-2008, 05:26:29
great story's so far everyone!!! :D