View Full Version : Pico's School

GamersHood
08-25-2005, 12:04:27
Link:

http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=465

Help Pico.

Vortex
08-25-2005, 12:25:36
The boss is hard at the end. :( I always died.

MountainDewMan
08-26-2005, 01:42:22
I won

Whoo hoo

* I guess I am just good because that is the 4th time I beaten it*

Unregistered
09-11-2005, 12:44:07
oh, somebody please help me!!!! do you have to beat that friend???i always die!!!

Unregistered
09-11-2005, 20:03:37
Cool game but lacks something.

MountainDewMan
09-11-2005, 20:55:44
oh, somebody please help me!!!! do you have to beat that friend???i always die!!!

?

you mean the chineese girl

click on your gun

Also did anyone click on one of the stalls

Well there is a guy who throws poo at you
If you keep this up ,you get a message
"You must like ****"

lol

Unregistered
09-14-2005, 11:52:15
where do u get the key for the teach's room?

jazzjazzjj
10-25-2005, 21:53:28
where do u get the key for the teach's room?

you probably got it all ready but you use your goggles in the room where your dead teacher is.

MountainDewMan
10-29-2005, 06:01:27
Did anyone notice the police men on the final boss

Also the first boss alucrad is dracula backwards

You can also flood the bathrooms

and the poo message that I found earier

anyone else found easter eggs?

MountainDewMan
10-29-2005, 06:13:05
Boss 1

To beat this guy you need to follow these three steps
1)shot the flying kids at all cost
2)the only way to kill this guy is when the guy is all confused
3)watch out for chairs( I think he only throws one at you)

take the weed about right now

Boss 2
this guy I thought was easy
the lights go out so heres what you do...
1)shoot the bloody hell out of the fast moving goggles
if you keep it up ,you'll waist him in no time

Boss 3
Okay if you want the cop thing shoot the gas tank,behind the bug,to find the cops

So anyways to the boss
Weak Spot : his Nutts
this guy consist of three attacks
1)the lasers coming out of his eyes
to avoid this *click on the eyes*
2)he also throws barrels
just shoot the barrels
3)part of ceiling falls on you
just shoot it
*this kept happening to me. When he crumblings the ceiling the second time ,when I shoot it,my health still goes down . I'll check on this later*
Well anyways just keep killing him until he falls

Then Enjoy the ending

Unregistered
11-05-2005, 17:30:20
i am at the bit when you are in the hall i cant find goggles but im getting blown up by a guy with a gun pl,z someone help!!! :(

brandi
06-12-2006, 23:56:24
you need the gun from janitors closet you need extinguisher from wall you need goggles from girls bathroom after beating ninja guy and you need the key from first room with dead teacher in it which you need the goggles to find ok there ya go

jowell the big
07-09-2006, 13:42:28
easy

go south, east, click on the fire extinguisher, go east, north, get the gun, go east, click on your gun twice to kill him go east, click on the light locker and get the spliff, go west west west north and to kill the guy shoot the bodies and chairs he throwsand when he gets tired SHOOT him. He gives you a key when you "kill" him and for a laugh, shoot the pile of chairs and blow him up. take the key and go south east east east, click the key and for fun, go north to the male toilet, click the left cubicle and click your gun and watch the madness. go south and north into the female toilet and to kill this 1, click just below the red line untill dead, pick up the goggles and go south, east and talk to nena and kill her. go east north and put the fire out by clickin on the fire extinguisher in your inventory. go south and west back to the classroom and put your goggles on and pick up the key. go bak to the locked door and press the key in your inventory and go through to see the gas room. the main girl will shoot the others and turn into a monster. shoot at its weakpoint (its manly genitles) and the barrels and the ceiling when they are coming at you. when its eyes light up, shoot them.

southern hottie
08-27-2006, 08:48:55
ughhh! the end is too hard! i cant click on his eyes and dick plus the barrel he throws at me at the same time!:mad: :sad: i can beat the other pico games. :wink: :wan:

jayrome
08-27-2006, 16:07:50
mannnn!! that ninga person pisses me off u mak her sound so easy to kill but she isnt

MountainDewMan
06-12-2007, 03:27:56
I just keep on clicking on the ninja dude. What makes it so easy is the ninja follows the same pattern over and over again. Overcome that and you can beat him easily.

MoonUpAbove
07-21-2009, 14:42:31
Isn't Casandra a girl? Her name is Casandra. Cyclops tells Pico she must have a crush on him or else he'd been dead already. The only disproof is at the end when... well, yeah. Female human, male monster. That's my explanation, anyways :p

MoonUpAbove
07-22-2009, 16:45:07
Did anyone notice the police men on the final boss

Also the first boss alucrad is dracula backwards

You can also flood the bathrooms

and the poo message that I found earier

anyone else found easter eggs?
If you don't kill Cyclops and tell him to run away, go back (West, I think) Then go back to the hall and click your gun, he comes back. Also, put on Hanzou's goggles before the Casandra boss, and the ending will be infrared.

SueJ999
08-12-2009, 18:29:29
This game was just wrong on so many levels!

Crimsonthread
04-04-2010, 19:31:06
Ahem... the main game link here is for Escape Pico's School, not the original Pico's School. http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/310349

Also, shouldn't it have a stop sign?