X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treasure Hunt (Vibration 13)

Link:

http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=466

The object of the puzzle is to figure out where in the world Captain Elmo's Treasure Island is.
    Last edited by Mistery; 05-04-2006, 10:06:39.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

i give up. to hard for meee.
    Hey there, if you get stuck with anything just send me a message and let me know

Comment

Palindrome

The palindrome is: i prefer pi

Comment

sort of walkthrough

With this link you can solve the code i think

http://www.nordinho.com/vbull/showthread.php?t=12647

Comment

The palindrome is ipreferpi.

To solve the code with the tic tac toe games you need to do what is called a pig pen code. If you don't know what that is, go ahead and google it... when you get this page figured out you will get a map to triangulate your position somewhere near indonesia.

I used a lot of maps from google to figure out the funny codes. The letters go clockwise A to Z. When the crescent moon appears above a letter it means that it is on the inner ring of the code given to you from the palindrome answer page....

make sense?

Comment

awesome puzzle

this was a really fun puzzle. Complicated but doable if you have patience. I look forward to the sequal. The palindrome was the only part that was a bit confusing, to the power of heart doesn't translate to "prefer" to me, but have to make it work i spose.

Comment

what the? There are about four types of Pig pen, none of which work!

Comment

does anybody know what the name of the island is called

Comment

hmmm

I think it's on the opposite page in among the random squiggles, i can't quite make it out though!

Comment

Working...
                  X