PDA

View Full Version : Really bad Movies

Darknight
12-16-2006, 15:28:03
I watched BloodRayne on HBO last night and was very disappointed. The writing was bad, the ending made no sense, and the action was just ok.
I would recommend that nobody spend money to see this.

Has anyone seen a movie that they want to warn others about.

Jess
12-16-2006, 21:14:43
Umm not really Mos tof the moives I have seen are good and the ones that are bad I forget LOL

Froggybog
12-19-2006, 20:38:19
miami vice looks good but is really borin:susel:

doglover
12-20-2006, 10:11:10
Scary Movie sucks (1,2,3 and 4...all!)... When I was younger I watched Scary Movie 2 and I kinda liked it...But two years ago I watched Scary Movie 3 and...It totally sucks, it's annoying and disturbing... Also tried to watch Scary Movie 4, but I stopped it right in the beginning :P
...now that I think about it, Scary Movie 2 was also annoying and disturbing but I was just too young to figure that out...pffft...

Darknight
01-17-2007, 21:47:11
Come ON? No one else has seen a movie that stinks?

OneBun
01-19-2007, 03:29:09
Something About Mary

...is the worst movie I ever saw. I can't believe I sat through the whole pathetic story. It is a moment of my life wasted! :P

Eternal Becky
01-19-2007, 03:38:37
I agree with you,Onebun. I hated that movie.

bread
01-19-2007, 18:15:42
The "passion of the christ"

seriously i just hated it so much >.<

Jellybean
01-25-2007, 16:45:54
Open Water sucked

bread
01-25-2007, 18:26:00
Open Water sucked

Agreed.

Estonian
02-23-2007, 19:51:42
Beowulf & Grandal or something like that (don't remember the name right now :S)

lissy
02-24-2007, 17:46:33
'Guess Who' with Bernie Mac and Ashton Kutcher. I was so close to walking out. Still what am I to expect from a remake of a total classic.

zillah0625
02-25-2007, 10:28:20
miami vice looks good but is really borin:susel:

yeah..at first it really looks like an action movie but it was like a love story!

EscapeGirl
02-26-2007, 01:58:49
I just saw "Norbit" recently (latest Eddie Murphy movie) and I thought it was pretty lame. There were a few funny lines, but overall, it was just lame. :wht: I wouldn't recommend it, and I especially wouldn't recommend paying theater prices to see it!!!

Chris-ov-Donny
03-01-2007, 22:24:50
Epic Movie. It had so much publicity and it was the most boring piece of film i have ever seen. I'm only 15 but the 'funny' parts were a bit daft for me lol

Rannei
03-07-2007, 18:52:55
I saw a movie called "hos your dady?". it really sucked:(

Hitman
03-07-2007, 18:59:16
I sometimes watch classic movies and I saw one called:Kiss the blood off my hands , and it realy sucked , just like all the classic movies : The fighting , the classic cars and everything , but it was fun watching it :D

MountainDewMan
06-06-2007, 06:41:22
Brokeback Mountain
One word to describe this movie---HORRIBLE!!!!!!

derek44
06-12-2007, 00:31:47
ehhh..... the "sandlot" really sucked

Mcakkay
06-20-2007, 04:16:43
SANDLOT?! I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!! lmao

THE Grudge 1 AND 2 sucked reallllyy bad..i almost left the theater for the 2nd one..the first on i saw on tv and just laughed at its lameness...its really lame and not scary

Carmit
07-20-2007, 08:55:44
sponge bob square pants relly bbbbbaaaaaddddddddddd

puppy girl
07-22-2007, 04:47:27
sponge bob square pants relly bbbbbaaaaaddddddddddd
I hate it 2:ura:

Lumpy Jay
08-09-2007, 12:48:06
i just watched The Frighteners and it was so BAD - but being such an optimistic film freak - i just had to sit it out till the end - just in case the ending was good - which it wasn't lol

zillah0625
09-16-2007, 11:04:11
the last legion..just watched it and I hate it

ForeverJoseph
09-18-2007, 22:28:55
the sound of music sucked sooooo bad!!!

Jones
03-16-2008, 04:09:23
I've got two words for you: Alien Apocalypse

You see, there's something special about this movie that makes it so bad; it's a Sci-Fi Channel Original Movie!
This isn't the only bad Sci-Fi Channel "Original" movie, in fact, I'd say more than 90% of them are terrible, but this one is just the worst! Bad dubbing (it was shot in Bulgaria), stupid plot, dumb lines, bad acting (except for Bruce and Renee!), and, the Channel's favorite feature, multiple cheesy decapitations!

This movie is SO bad; to the extent that it's funny to watch! :rofl-smilie:
The Sci-Fi Channel shows this movie anually, usually in March, because it was the most viewed Original of all-time.

I have it on DVD. :D

ShadowGS
03-31-2008, 20:05:54
Scary Movie sucks (1,2,3 and 4...all!)... When I was younger I watched Scary Movie 2 and I kinda liked it...But two years ago I watched Scary Movie 3 and...It totally sucks, it's annoying and disturbing... Also tried to watch Scary Movie 4, but I stopped it right in the beginning :P
...now that I think about it, Scary Movie 2 was also annoying and disturbing but I was just too young to figure that out...pffft...
How can you hate Scary Movie ?! It's just so funny!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really hate Titanic, maybe because it's very famous :X

PrincessPeach:)
04-05-2008, 00:22:34
There is a movie called "Camp Blood", and it has got to be the world's worst horror movie. It's one of those independent films on a really low budget which means bad acting, bad special effects, and just a really bad film. But I would recommend it because it's quite funny to watch, it's not the kind of film that's "so bad it's good" but it's entertaining in more of a comedy way rather than horror. :)

Volkoronado
04-05-2008, 00:27:52
I saw this really terrible, horrible movie once. It was a horror movie called 'The Doomed Pinata' or something like that. Not even worth describing. It was bad.
Also I watched a Chinese movie called 'The fist of Buddha' or whatever. It was so weird and so bad, that whenever everyone asked what I did the day I watched it, I answered I had been teleported through a space-time loop and lost 2 hours of my life.

04-05-2008, 00:38:06
There was this film I watched ages ago called "Nursie", another independent movie and it had such a bad plot, rubbish actors and it wasnt even scary, to be honest I didnt even watch all of it, it was that bad! :)

Jones
04-05-2008, 00:40:24
I saw this really terrible, horrible movie once. It was a horror movie called 'The Doomed Pinata' or something like that. Not even worth describing. It was bad.
Also I watched a Chinese movie called 'The fist of Buddha' or whatever. It was so weird and so bad, that whenever everyone asked what I did the day I watched it, I answered I had been teleported through a space-time loop and lost 2 hours of my life.

I like a positive outlook on bad movies: if they're bad enough, you can have a blast laughing at poor quality, special effects, storyline, etc! :P

Volkoronado
04-05-2008, 00:56:14
Thing was when I saw the Pinata one, I intended to rent another one and got this one by mistake. Had to see it with a girl I used to date too, which was the funny thing.
Oh and boy did I laugh with the fist of buddha. Watching drunken fighting never gets old, and there were this weird cast of dudes with all sorts of strange powers, like a zombie guy that created poisons and well.. in the end all hell broke loose which really cracked me into laughter. It is horrible nonetheless lol

Jones
04-05-2008, 00:57:51
I hear that! :haha:

Oh! I almost forgot: The Gods Must be Crazy was a bad one too! :haha:

derek44
05-17-2008, 19:33:28
How bout this one...
Worst movie EVER
The Ghosts Of Pirate Island
It's on SHAW demand
DO NOT GET IT LOL
Gimme an eyepatch some cheesey iMovie special effects a bucket of red paint and I alone could make a better movie. It was so bad lol. As I own a mac and use iMovie alot for presenttions
I noticed in the movie when there was a lightning storm it was a special effect from Imovie called"Electric Shock" it was funny to watch though! lol
Anyone here seen it?

Check the site

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0996489/

The latest review is currently
"YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING" lol

05-27-2008, 19:44:51
I watched this movie the other day called Sleepaway Camp, and I had never heard of it before I just found it on some website, It's a film from the 80s.
I have to be honest it wasn't that bad, I just found the plot a bit silly and the ending was really surprising. If anyone here has seen this movie too, could you say what you thought of the movie? Thanks :):P

derek44
08-07-2008, 17:09:31
A horrible film is uhh, The Hunt for eagle one a total blackhawk down ripoff with the most horrible story ever.

Jones
08-12-2008, 04:27:30
Turkish Star Wars :P

someguy
08-12-2008, 22:23:56
Meet the spartans.
My friends told me about how funny the movie was.
I watched it, and wanted my six dollars back. and my hour and a half of life back.
I thought my eyes were going to rot out of my head. It was that bad.

08-13-2008, 01:01:27
Ok....I have two words for you.........EPIC MOVIE!! :(
LOL. That was a really bad movie, and it was meant to be a comedy....all it was to me was a very strange, crappy, unfunny film. :(
The only thing this is well known for is being one of the worst movies ever!!
Trust me...look this movie up on www.imdb.com and you'll see what I mean. :):P

someguy
08-13-2008, 01:06:25
Yes, that movie was bad too.
Now they're making disaster movie. Hopefully it won't be as bad as their last two installments. Not a bunch of pop culture references and ripping them off.

Hugo_Smith
08-13-2008, 16:34:05
I was disappointed with Nacho Libre, because I'm a big fan of Jack Black.

In The Woods was absolutely awful.

someguy
08-14-2008, 15:45:01
That movie was pretty bad too. It made me cry because is was so horrible.
lol jk.

JoshuaDrake
09-02-2008, 00:15:41
Infection
The Wicker Man

They just hit me!

Heartofthedark
09-02-2008, 07:42:07
Old horror movie called "Suspiria" I think.. Watched 10 minutes and shut it off... Funny that now I know why I payed 1 cent for it..

Emo234
09-02-2008, 16:24:30
v for vendata that movie was just plain stupid. I was so disappointed :(

anthem
05-27-2010, 01:02:43
I liked Something About Mary, probably only because I saw it at a young age though. I hate Spongebob in general, the series as well, not just the movie. (My little brother used to watch it EVERY SINGLE MORNING and he'd turn it up SO LOUD that I could hear the theme song in my room upstairs with the door closed.) Titanic I hate mainly because of how long it is. I'm generally a very hyper person. I can sit through many movies, but Titanic was just too dang long for me. It's been a while since I've seen it (I only saw it once, because that was enough for me), but I seem to recall that it did drag along slowly in a few parts, and that annoyed me. I liked Brokeback Mountain, that movies makes me cry, but maybe I only liked it because Heath Ledger was in it.

One of the movies I saw, I only watched because it looked like one of those movies that were supposed to be so serious, but as soon as you saw two minutes of it, it was so dang stupid that you were laughing instead of hiding from the scary stuff. It was called Mega Shark VS. Giant Octopus. It was one of those movies that you only watch because you're pretty sure it'll out-stupid any movie you've ever seen. And the video store had nothing else good. NEVER WATCH IT. It was hard to follow, boring, and SO unrealistic.

OscarW
05-27-2010, 01:48:55
I was very disappointed by Brüno with Sacha Baron Cohen, the whole movie involves one joke which is about gays. I don´t have a problem with homosexuals and where I from they are pretty liberal about it. But it just isn´t a big deal around here so the joke doesn´t work. And besides, what is the difference if you´re gay, straight or whatever. That is not who you are as a person but a small part of the whole that is you. What does annoy me is a overreacting show-off which is full of stereotypes.

gameknight
05-28-2010, 15:19:39
i agree with that but it was like Borat and could of been good to see it in a different style

OscarW
05-28-2010, 17:20:54
Am i and Kevin Smith the only ones who think that the whole Lords of the Rings was as dull as dishwater. Three movies to bring back the ring to the volcano, it was beautiful made but the story was just too thin. It could easily be made into one movie.

anthem
05-28-2010, 20:52:11
No, I agree completely. I didn't like Lord of the Rings. well, actually, I did; I saw it when I was younger (8 or 9?) and I liked it then, but I was so easily amused back then that I liked almost anything. I tried to watch one the other day, now as a freshmen in high school, and I got bored after the first two minutes. Same goes with Star Wars for me.

Maniac
06-19-2010, 06:55:05
Um,,, I absolutely hated Dreamcatcher . It made no sense . I think it is the only movie I ever hated .

Munnibadnaam420
10-12-2010, 11:37:57
Umm not really Mos tof the moives I have seen are good and the ones that are bad I forget LOL

gemgembabes
11-22-2010, 16:38:15
i saw the first 10 mins of vampires suck and had to poke my eyes out it was soooooooooooo bad. worst film EVER and Ive watched a lot of good, bad and ugly films.

OscarW
01-26-2012, 23:28:38
I rented Bridesmaids and didn't like it, some girls who try to outdo eachother. And the movie got some good reviews, i don't understand.

Saw Ricky Gervais the other night and feel free to correct me but i can't remember a movie with him that was funny. I saw the 2 Night at the Museum and the Invention of Lying and the Golden Globes but I just don't get it.

Jamesdawn
11-19-2012, 09:09:56
I watched BloodRayne on HBO last night and was very disappointed.

I have also watched this movie. But i am not agree with you. I love this movie. I love the concept of this movie (half-human half-vampire Dhampir). Kristanna Loken was my favorite in this movie.

cmulder
07-31-2015, 08:20:15
So I have been hearing Pixlels is a horrible movie because of Adam Sandler? Is it true just because of him or is the more to it? Also, I never knew so many people hated him until it came out. There seems to be a lot of negativity surrounding it. :?