PDA

View Full Version : And THE WINNERS are...

Adventure
06-02-2012, 16:06:03
And the winner of the GH Online Riddle contest is...

:rog: 30nights with The Cow (end score: 9.4145) :rog:

:bigparty:

The second place goes to...

:D Sleepyhead & Damar with The House (end score: 8.673) :D

And the third place goes to...

:) Boke with Practice of Riddle Extra (end score: 8.432) :)

:appl: Congratulations!!! :appl:
You will be contacted about the prizes within 2 days.

The other their final scores are in descending order..

4th place: MishuAnubis with MishuAnubis Riddle (end score: 8.3925)
5th place: Clee with Interloper Riddle (end score: 7.8725)
6th place: Bronwyn with Bronwyn's Riddle (end score 7.6025)
7th place: Jonthewatch with Crossword Riddle (end score: 7.089)
8th place: Grego with The Lost Picture Riddle (end score: 6.5994)
9th place: Linkinpark333 with Linkinpark333's Contest Entry (end score: 5.604)
:bis:

We like to thank all the riddle creators for their submissions. We got very much good responses and heard that many had very good time playing your riddles. And that was the main purpose of this contest. Also many thanks go to the jury, who invested a lot of their spare time to play and rate all riddles and give feedback to the creators. Last not least we like to thank all the players of the riddles, especially those who also took the time to make their vote in the polls. Without all you people we couldn't have run this contest. Thank you all for making his contest a success! :D

Apart from the 3 winners, we also will contact again all the players who won a prize within 2 days from now.

The remaining prizes that haven't been claimed will expire with this post and cannot be claimed anymore.

NOTE:
See the thread below for the individual ratings of each jury member, their comments and the calculations we made to get the end scores:
http://www.gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?33913-Jury-Ratings-amp-Final-Scores!!!

jonthewatch
06-02-2012, 17:04:58
lol...the results are a joke!

30nights was the deserved winner by a mile! the rest of the results are a complete and utter joke!

Tamk
06-02-2012, 18:03:16
CONGRATULATIONS 30nights:yourock:

Also congratulations to all creators!!! :appl:

You did a great job...thank you for sharing your ideas! :hug4:

Bronwyn
06-02-2012, 18:32:54
Congratulations 30nights, Sleepyhead&Damar and Boke!

Congratulations to MishuAnubis, Clee, Jonthewatch, Grego and Linkinpark333, too!

Luthorien
06-02-2012, 18:39:02
Yes, you were all great!!! Congratulation to everybody!! :)

30nights
06-02-2012, 20:35:32
Yay! I win!
I hope it's not against the rules but I did use voodoo magic to ensure victory!
Thanks to everyone who took time to play my game and to all who voted - and thanks for those that helped other people along with hints and clues. Also thanks to all the jury members- this was a big job and must've been very time consuming. Thanks also for those who gave me advice and suggestions - This really helped! Thanks also to my fellow creators- I think there was some excellent riddles. A big thanks to Adventure for organising this contest - you did a great job.
Hope this post isn't too long and boring. Thanks again!

MAd Phantom
06-02-2012, 22:55:47
Grats to the winners (http://www.dachshund-talk.com/gallery/data/511/joy-let-me-show-you-it.jpg) ^^

But I don't like the fact that less than half of the scale was used in the final results. Perhaps a (result - 5)*2 transformation would make the table more interesting. But that's just me rambling :P

Adventure
06-02-2012, 23:27:35
Oh, don't let me stop you. Feel free to present the results again using your suggested method. ;) ...although your method would give wrong results :P

Grego
06-02-2012, 23:37:51
Well Done to all!!! I really had much fun of this! altough i finished last :yay::haha: Jaajajajaja

Thanks to all the Riddlers and contriutors for makin this big contest, ohh and sorry if i caused to much problems :S

Anyway This contest was Incredible!!! :D :D :yourock:

geri mac
06-03-2012, 10:37:35
congratulations, everyone was a winner, the creators with their wonderful riddles and the players who had great fun playing, well done to all esp the organizers it must have been a lot of work to you all

Abraxxass
06-04-2012, 11:22:49
congratulations, everyone was a winner, the creators with their wonderful riddles and the players who had great fun playing, well done to all esp the organizers it must have been a lot of work to you all

I agree with you, geri :D. congratulations and many thanks to all of you

Luthorien
06-04-2012, 13:42:17
Well Done to all!!! I really had much fun of this! altough i finished last :yay::haha: Jaajajajaja

Thanks to all the Riddlers and contriutors for makin this big contest, ohh and sorry if i caused to much problems :S

lol Grego, I hope you learned so much about riddles! We want to see your progresses with your next riddle!!! :D

PS: you didn't cause problems at all! ;)

Grego
06-05-2012, 02:57:18
JAJA! of course I learnt! Do you know what was the best thing i learned from this? ALWAYS TEST YOUR RIDDLES BEFORE PUBLISHING! looooooll Will never do that again :D jaja.

Now making sure the Beta-test is well made, a new riddle is going to be released in some day ;) it is called The Time Traveller! :D here you have the homepage, but it is on work:

Click Here! (http://www.gregoriddle.webs.com) :hug3:

tipper75
06-05-2012, 03:21:56
Was this contest a good idea? All credits go to Adventure:)

Luthorien
06-05-2012, 09:06:04
Wow Grego!! We're waiting!!! :D

Yeah tipper, congratulation to Adventure!!!! :D

EscapeGirl
06-05-2012, 19:39:42
http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1337/1337897vczwpmv990.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

to the winners!

Great job to all who submitted their riddles and participated in the contest! :appl:

And a special thank you to Mr. Gamershood himself and to our very own Adventure for all the hard work she did! :appl:

Dexietamo
06-06-2012, 21:42:16
I'm new here , nice thread!

Abraxxass
03-23-2013, 13:13:20
will there be another riddle contest in 2013? that would be great, we all had so much fun :D:D:D

Adventure
04-12-2013, 11:46:51
If it's only up to me, then there won't be a contest in 2013. But if there are others who are willing to organize a new riddle contest then it may be possible. :) I don't mind to set up the needed usergroups, their permissions and create forums, but for actually organizing and host it I don't have time this year.