Hacked Ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacked Ratings

i dont know if its just my pc,but when i click room escape link 7th door has a never ending list of rating stars..anyone else see this?

oh and i have tried opening it in opera,IE6,and firefox and the same thing in all of them..
    here is a screen shot of what i mean...look how small the scroll bar is. it was still getting smaller after i took the screen shot..
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mistery; 12-23-2006, 19:34:10.

Do you mean on this page:
    http://gamershood.com/game.php?id=900

No, I don't see a never ending list of rating stars...
    Would it be possible for you to make a screenshot and post it here? I can't imagine what you are exactly talking about.

EDIT:
    Thanks for the screenshot. Could you please post the link, where you see this?
    Last edited by Mistery; 12-23-2006, 19:30:11.

Comment

It's on this page: http://www.gamershood.com/list.php?id=17&p=1

Comment

Okay, this page doesn't even load for me, so there seems to be a problem right now.
        GamersHood will fix it as soon as possible.
        Thanks for reporting this problem

Comment

Its fixed now. Damn hackers i think ;S

Thanks for reporting

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Comment

Oh, that was quick, thank you

Comment

A problem involving a site

hello, i think that one of the players of the asylum riddle game hacked the gamershood site. The rating of asylum riddle game is currently 17. I wanted to make sure that this was corrected seeing as i think that the highest rating should only be 10, and the fact that my game wasn't that popular in the first place. I sent a email to the gamershood webmaster email but I'm posting here so as there is a double reference. I put more info in the email, and if any more is needed i am more than willing to help

Comment

Thank you very much for reporting, MasterRiddlez. It has been fixed.
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X