A Christmas RPG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Christmas RPG

A bomb was set off in santas factory, and you, one of his trusty elves, are being accused! Find a way to prove yourself to the authorities, and find the real criminals!

A Christmas RPG
    I am a senior junior officer of the GFARDTO

And a full-time patient of the
    GH LOONY BIN

The jokester of gamershood.
    Why arn't you laughing!?

If you are what you eat, then im a plate of spaghetti and meatballs. Weird.

HELP!!!!!!!!! im stuck in the underground

Comment

i'm stuck here is what i have dish and tray, spike, crowbar and legendary item that is a sea divers helmet the old kind

Comment

Originally posted by sonicfan0
        i'm stuck here is what i have dish and tray, spike, crowbar and legendary item that is a sea divers helmet the old kind
        Where did you get the spike?
        sigpic

Comment

ok nvm i found out what to do spike is outside bar head to left and it against wall

Comment

Originally posted by sonicfan0
            ok nvm i found out what to do spike is outside bar head to left and it against wall
            No, I need to know! I'm stuck.

EDIT: Oh, wait... I guess I should have read your response more carefully. It's late, I've been wrapping presents all day...
            Last edited by Crimsonthread; 12-25-2006, 05:56:49.
            sigpic

Comment

also to get spade you need to melt cup on tray after opening one underground door with crowbar( to do this combine tray with cup then put in oven leave and reenter room and grap flat metal) then combine this flat metal with spike

oh and one more thing in order to get out of sewers you just simply head right go straight up and follow dirt mound till you reach another hallway and head up ladder at the front end with person standing next to it

so far i have 2 of the 3 legendary items
              but where is the third?

crimson need anymore help?

ok i now know where the third item is but how to get to it? it's in the locked house just outside the sewer

ok how to finish the game i'm the first one done woot go me

after you get the second key to the locked house it's going to be hard there are detectors every where just watch your head on your way to the 2 different documents and the first one is easier to get just a switch combination and the second one is just timing
              Last edited by Mistery; 12-25-2006, 12:23:06. Reason: Merged multiple posts

Comment

walk thru please

can anyone post a walk through please, I keep going around in circles.

Comment

what athouritys do i hand the papers to every cop i go to arrests me :l

it seems as though u dont need the three legendary objects to beat the game as i just beat it without getting 1
                  Last edited by Heartofthedark; 12-25-2006, 04:38:50.

Comment

where the hell is the bar

Comment

walkthrough????
                      Don?t say I?m out of touch
                      With this rampant chaos- your reality

Comment

OMG I feel like an idiot! I have a burning log, and some flour on a kitchen towel. I can't even get out of this stupid house! Help!

Comment

walkthrough(partial)

Comment

ok i'm getting really mad...i only have one of the 3 legendary items. where are the other two?

Comment

how do i move the camera? I've already moved the crowbar outta he way. It just says I need to "move it the camera before I turn it on" when i click on it.

nvm. got it.
                              ~*Still as he fled, his eyes backwards cast as if his fear still followed him behind-William Blake*~

Comment

Working...
                              X