PDA

View Full Version : A Christmas RPG

cant touch this
12-24-2006, 23:36:56
A bomb was set off in santas factory, and you, one of his trusty elves, are being accused! Find a way to prove yourself to the authorities, and find the real criminals!

A Christmas RPG (http://www.2flashgames.com/f/f-A-Christmas-RPG-3598.htm)

vamp_dodz
12-25-2006, 02:10:17
HELP!!!!!!!!! im stuck in the underground

sonicfan0
12-25-2006, 02:29:41
i'm stuck here is what i have dish and tray, spike, crowbar and legendary item that is a sea divers helmet the old kind

Crimsonthread
12-25-2006, 02:38:38
i'm stuck here is what i have dish and tray, spike, crowbar and legendary item that is a sea divers helmet the old kind

Where did you get the spike?

sonicfan0
12-25-2006, 02:43:59
ok nvm i found out what to do spike is outside bar head to left and it against wall

Crimsonthread
12-25-2006, 02:45:08
ok nvm i found out what to do spike is outside bar head to left and it against wall
No, I need to know! I'm stuck. :)

EDIT: Oh, wait... I guess I should have read your response more carefully. It's late, I've been wrapping presents all day...

sonicfan0
12-25-2006, 02:46:10
also to get spade you need to melt cup on tray after opening one underground door with crowbar( to do this combine tray with cup then put in oven leave and reenter room and grap flat metal) then combine this flat metal with spike

oh and one more thing in order to get out of sewers you just simply head right go straight up and follow dirt mound till you reach another hallway and head up ladder at the front end with person standing next to it

so far i have 2 of the 3 legendary items
but where is the third?

crimson need anymore help?

ok i now know where the third item is but how to get to it? it's in the locked house just outside the sewer

ok how to finish the game i'm the first one done woot go me

after you get the second key to the locked house it's going to be hard there are detectors every where just watch your head on your way to the 2 different documents and the first one is easier to get just a switch combination and the second one is just timing

iluvharpokitty
12-25-2006, 05:05:35
can anyone post a walk through please, I keep going around in circles. :mad:

Heartofthedark
12-25-2006, 05:27:08
what athouritys do i hand the papers to every cop i go to arrests me :l

it seems as though u dont need the three legendary objects to beat the game as i just beat it without getting 1

vamp_dodz
12-25-2006, 09:17:54
where the hell is the bar

dancerpointe992
12-25-2006, 20:29:32
walkthrough????

jennyjellybean
12-26-2006, 03:06:41
OMG I feel like an idiot! I have a burning log, and some flour on a kitchen towel. I can't even get out of this stupid house! Help!

dolg
12-26-2006, 03:29:25
open upper drawer on the cupboard to the left n look inside to get thread
go to kitchen find flour by opening the cupboards
get paper combine all 3 items to make crude flourbomb
go all the way left pick up a log open the hatch to the fireplace use the log to set it on fire
go out and to the right to cannon
use flour bomb to load it inside
fire w burning log
go out and go to the left once in the new area and pick up the crowbar
go back to the main road and head all the way down timing it so yu pass the policeman when hes sleeping
turn left
go straight ahead abit till yu c the hatch use crowbar to open it
climb down into sewers
go down till yu get to a t junction go right till yu c a closed door use crowbar again
ull enter a kitchen
get the bowl(dish) on the table
open let cupboard n look inside to get tray combine bowl w tray
put the tray inside the oven by using it
xit and reenter the door as said earlier get the melted bowl
go out n to the right and enter the dark area enter the opening yu vaguely can c on the right wall(avnt found anything to light my path w)
go about halfway in then go up abit till yur above the bump in the right dark wall go right again ull pass a circle w some writing on read it if yu wan otherwise just continue till yu get out of the dark place
then go all the way up the screen to find the ladder up
once outside go up the scree till yu come to a door and a pole to the left of the door pick up the pole combine plastic n pole to make a spade
go in the door n talk to all 3 elfs
go all the way right then up to next screen and use shovel on mounds
the keys was buried under the 2nd mound from the top on those mounds yu c direct infront of yu when yu enter the screen(closest to the left wall go up abit)
go back to the bar and ente r it again go all the way right open door w key
go inside n talk to the guy thts furthest in the dark room
thn talk to the guy tht looks like a priest to get a key
go outside and back to the sewer entrance n use the key yu got on the right door
enter and avoid the lasers(go up about waist high on the liwer sensor he shuld thn b standing in the middle of em wait till they switch n repeat till yu get to the top)
ignore the closed door i suspect tht its a red herring
go right till yu c a noticeboard remove all papers yull find document #1
then pass the diagonal laser open the middle drawer on the row of drawers closest to the closed door (on the left side)to get document #2
thn go back to where yu got piece 1 go down use switch to switch lasers
move left to next switch use tht too
go down and follow bottom wall right to next switch yu kno wat to do w it :)
document #3 is on the table go get it :)
retrace yur steps to get out(actually the hardest part of the entire game)
(thats as far as i get i keep getting arrested on the way out)

a7x
12-26-2006, 07:20:42
ok i'm getting really mad...i only have one of the 3 legendary items. where are the other two?

Felicitas
12-26-2006, 17:54:39
how do i move the camera? I've already moved the crowbar outta he way. It just says I need to "move it the camera before I turn it on" when i click on it.

nvm. got it.

NeonRage
12-26-2006, 18:28:59
K, I've got something more, but I'm not quite sure how useful it is.

After getting the documents, go back to the place with the freshly turned soil (you found the keys here earlier by diddging). Examine the coffin off to the side, and it says that it can't be opened by any human tool - which, sadly, includes the crowbar. So! You see the 3x3 row of lumps in the middle of the lot? Make them all open holes. Think of it like those annoying (or fun, if you like them) puzzles where you have to light up all of the lights, but certain ones go out again, etc. Trial and error is pretty much the only advice I can give for this.
Once all of them are open holes, the coffin opens. Go over to it and take your prize! A mystical land mine, oooh! O:
Try to use it, and it will say that "it's trying to pull you towards the ground." Remember seeing anything interesting, or mystical-looking underground? (: I did, too, but apparently that's NOT what it's looking for. ):

So, I'm stuck. Again. It's probably something glaringly obvious.
Edit:
Oh, duh!

Someone posted above about legendary items, and I thought that was random, but no - it's not. XD
Go to the door next to where you found the spike for your spade. Talk to that man, and he'll give cryptic clues, at least...

sonicfan0
12-26-2006, 19:38:07
inside the house there are 3 documents 1 on table 1 in filing cabinet and one on bilboard and on your way out watch your head the infared is head height so for those who didn't find that out that bit of info should help

oh yea and the third legendary item i didn't find but it is not necessary maybe you'll find it in the second christmas rpg

feemui
12-27-2006, 01:50:04
where are the authorities?

sonicfan0
12-27-2006, 04:20:32
everywhere but if you just go outside the house then up and make a left just keep walking and when you're caught click the documents

iamradcore:D
12-27-2007, 23:40:38
i dont understand how to move the camera?
does anyone else know how?

yeah . . . i still need help on moving that camera. lol.

thizs
01-04-2008, 04:03:28
go all the way left pick up a log open the hatch to the fireplace use the log to set it on fire
fire w burning log
go back to the main road and head all the way down timing it so yu pass the policeman when hes sleeping
turn left
climb down into sewers
go down till yu get to a t junction go right till yu c a closed door use crowbar again
ull enter a kitchen
go out n to the right and enter the dark area enter the opening yu vaguely can c on the right wall(avnt found anything to light my path w)
go about halfway in then go up abit till yur above the bump in the right dark wall go right again ull pass a circle w some writing on read it if yu wan otherwise just continue till yu get out of the dark place
once outside go up the scree till yu come to a door and a pole to the left of the door pick up the pole combine plastic n pole to make a spade
the keys was buried under the 2nd mound from the top on those mounds yu c direct infront of yu when yu enter the screen(closest to the left wall go up abit)
go outside and back to the sewer entrance n use the key yu got on the right door
enter and avoid the lasers(go up about waist high on the liwer sensor he shuld thn b standing in the middle of em wait till they switch n repeat till yu get to the top)
then pass the diagonal laser open the middle drawer on the row of drawers closest to the closed door (on the left side)to get document #2

go into the bathroom and flush the toilet wit the wood over it then go to the sewer all the way back and look for the item once u get it fo to where that chest is behind the bar then in the middle where all the mounds are make all nine of the middle ones pop up then colect the last item after go to green door where the big stone door is and go through

thizs
01-04-2008, 04:19:03
how do i give the documents to the authorities

Dragons_Never_4
01-27-2008, 02:20:01
fire w burning log
turn left
climb down into sewers
ull enter a kitchen

[QUOTE=drangontamer;265323][SPOILER="Last of walkthrough"]
then after you go back to the guy at the first location go right next to him and use the documents. then you'll be reading a disscusion. After they tell you to go to your room, Go to the top of the corridor near the right and go to the door on the left. You'll listen to another disscusion. Go down to see some sort of camera. take out the metal object. Go to the door oppisite of the door you went through earlier. press the first button. go back 2 the camera and turn it on. take off the boards on the window. go back to the room and press the other button.The end

Dragons_Never_4
01-27-2008, 02:23:11
[QUOTE=drangontamer;265323][SPOILER="Last of walkthrough"]
then after you go back to the guy at the first location go right next to him and use the documents. then you'll be reading a disscusion. After they tell you to go to your room, Go to the top of the corridor near the right and go to the door on the left. You'll listen to another disscusion. Go down to see some sort of camera. take out the metal object. Go to the door oppisite of the door you went through earlier. press the first button. go back 2 the camera and turn it on. take off the boards on the window. go back to the room and press the other button.The end
my bad messed up