• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pergament

Link:

http://www.stadtwerke-dueren.de/spiel-dueren/index.html

Online point and click adventure.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

I played this game before

and I still don't get it
    Do the Dew

Comment

Me neither lol, could be a good game if i knew wot to do lol.
      Reality is an illusion created by lack of alcohol

Comment

lol english would help aye
        keep on keepin on

Comment

You can copy and paste most of the text into this free online translator here.

I think I'm supposed to find some kind of code or something...
          ?By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.? - Confucius

Comment

I dont get this game either
            Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
            tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
            we grow old because we stop playing games"
            sigpic

Comment

an attempt at the webtranslation ---

Kurze Spielanleitung

Linke Maustaste - Alle Aktionen im Spiel kunnen hieruber gesteuert werden

Nutziiche Icons und Tastaturbefehle sind:

Taste O - Das Optionsmenu zum Speichern und fur andere Spieleintellungen.

Taste N - Das Notizbuch des Spielers mit den niedergeschriebenen Ereignissen.

Taste K - Die Strabenkarte von Duren und Umgebung, mit deren hilfe weite Strecken uberwunden werden kunnen.

Leertaste- Zeigt alie momentan verfugbaren ausunge zu anderen Spielorten per Richtungspfeil.

----

Short play guidance

Link mouse button - all actions in the play kunnen to be more hieruber steered

Nutziiche Icons and keyboard instructions are:

O gropes - The option menu for storing and fur other Spieleintellungen.

N gropes - The note book of the player with the written down events.

K gropes - The Strabenkarte of Duren and environment, with their assistance far distances uberwunden become kunnen.

Space bar points alie momentarily joinable ausunge to other play places by directional marker.

Comment

How to play:

Left mouse button:All actions can be controled .

Useful icons and shortcuts are:
                O - Main menu (for saving the game, etc...)
                N - Notebook (Events written down by the player)
                K - Roadmap of D?ren and surrounding.
                Space - Shows all ways out

Sry,if there are mistakes,I?m not very good in English >.<

Comment

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg!

This is the most idiotic game ever i should know im 10 and im smartest in my class.....anyway I really dont like this game at all!(im black and i have time limit so,)I'm waisting my time on this game!

Comment

Hi!

Maybe I can help you...
                    If you click on the card (Karte) you can go to next place (Stausee Obermaubach)

Comment

I'm sorry to tell you that this game seems to be unavailable.
                      The link leads to the current online game of the host ("Tr?gerische Sicherheit"), and I haven't found their first game anywhere.

If anyone can find a new link, please send a PM to Eternal Becky, OneBun or me, and we will unlock this thread again, and add the new link. Thank you

Comment

The original link is working again, so I am reopening this thread.
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Adventure, as stated in my above post, the link leads to their newer game (TrĂ¼gerische Sicherheit). The old one (Pergament) seems to be still unavailable

Comment

Oops, I totally read over the part where you mentioned that the link was directing to their new game. I found this game on another site where it was called Pergament - Trugerische Sicherheit. Since the game controls are the same I thought it was the same game. Also I got no matches when I first searched with "Trugerische Sicherheit". I am glad you noticed my messing up so quickly, Mistery. Thank you.
                            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X