Escape from the Room with Three Medals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escape from the Room with Three Medals

Escape from the Room with Three Medals is another new point click ,room escape developed by Hottategoya Games.Search for clue's and items, use them ,solve puzzles and escape

Good luck

play

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

and clear
    for arrows ,had almost a brain melt down

Comment

Wow! Nice one! Actually had to make my own little set of cards to solve the arrows one. (Yeah... I have too much time on my hands.)

Comment

nice, nice, nice.....almost forgot about number card....

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by jaggedsmile View Post
          Wow! Nice one! Actually had to make my own little set of cards to solve the arrows one. (Yeah... I have too much time on my hands.)
          I take snap shots of the screen for things like this. I just use Paint and it has an option to rotate whatever's selected at the time.

I've actually re-coloured things in Paint [like books] in games so I can tell what flipping colour they really are, LOL.

This one was pretty tough. I went around the room a few times before I figured out what to do first.... that, and the V in LUDV drove me NUTZ till it FINALLY hit me what it meant, lol

There's actually 40 games in the Hottategoya series, and I've finally completed them ALL. It took me 3 days to do them and now I'm going to bed...

**almost breaks jaw yawning**

I write out walkthrough's for every escape game I do [they alone probably take up half my puter space, LOL!], and if anyone needs help with a Hottategoya game, drop me a PM and make sure to let me know which game and where you're stuck

Comment

It took a bit of thought and play but I got the arrows and I got the 3 digit code.

I am stumped on the 4 digit code...trying to use letters /w picture....?

OMG...how many times do I not see the forest because of the trees...
            Last edited by graywolf; 08-31-2012, 22:42:53.

Comment

It looks great but my brain does not want to help me solve the puzzles
              I don't even get the hints at this moment

Yay, got the 3 digit code
              and the 4 digit one
              Now I only need to do the arrows

Not working...maybe some other time
              From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X