Police Van Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Van Escape

Police Van Escape is another point and click ,escape game from Games2World. In this escape game, you are locked inside a Police Van. Try to escape from the Van by finding items. Use your best escape skills.

Good Luck.

play

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Pretty glitchy for me, I'm out without help, tho I wish I had used the walkthrough!

Comment

very glitchy......and very logical

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Have to go; not out yet....
        Have hand /w knife, paper, paper clip (2 hooks), hockey stick /w No 5(?).
        Creepy how hand is taken, then used....hard to use inventory, it seems stuck....

Comment

Have to agree the inventory is terrible. Using the hand makes things more annoying than they should be.

Comment

It's not stuck nightstick 3 has to be taken as well....so logical....grrr....

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

says it is 100% - press x red .. did that and the black square will not go away. Hmm.. because the ad didn't load?

Comment

Originally posted by NannaJoy View Post
                says it is 100% - press x red .. did that and the black square will not go away. Hmm.. because the ad didn't load?
                Well, the glitchy set up just saved you considerable energy, that would have be spent yelling at the monitor, that can now be spent yelling at neighbours and their kids. As the game is pretty annoying.
                Last edited by Bankrupt Monk; 08-25-2012, 09:22:11.

Comment

Working...
                X