View Full Version : Dizzy Newgrounds

GamersHood
08-28-2005, 10:48:01
Link:

http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=503

Point and click adventure game.

Unregistered
08-28-2005, 16:13:57
how can you use the grey piece of holes and what is the correct disposition for the red buttons, the one in the grey piece or the one in the other side of the mountain?And what happends with that palm?

Unregistered
08-28-2005, 16:18:19
ok i have the hexagon but i dont know how to use anything

Unregistered
08-28-2005, 16:29:51
i have the bulbs lighted on what do i have to do now?

Unregistered
08-28-2005, 17:41:51
help wat do i do after all the green light bulbs r on?? Ive tried everything!! and wat does the lever and button thing do?? *confused* !!!!!!

Darshan
08-28-2005, 20:16:44
Hellpppp! need walkthrough

Unregistered
08-29-2005, 10:55:38
how can you use the grey piece of holes and what is the correct disposition for the red buttons, the one in the grey piece or the one in the other side of the mountain?And what happends with that palm?
Wot do u do wiv da bucket full of water?

Shade
08-29-2005, 12:24:49
the grey plate wiv holes is a pattern wot it shows on there u hav to do the opposite u use the red buttons. u use the bucket full of water on the wires to the big electrical thing to get a piece of rubber.

vamp_dodz
09-02-2005, 14:40:41
i hve followed wat ppl sed b4 n now im stuck, i hve the bucket which is now empty

Unregistered
09-05-2005, 02:33:33
I Got All The Green lights on in the hut.

Posted below is the sequece for the buttons.

I went back and turned the lever on that machine with the red Button. But Nothing has happened! Has anyone past this point?
Please post some help!!!!!!!!

Buttons go like this v ^ > v v

Unregistered
09-05-2005, 13:34:45
Try putting a bucket full of water on the lever to keep it down.

And the buttons in the hut are different everytime you play the game. So your sequences may differ. :)

magsta
09-07-2005, 00:48:15
help

melody
09-09-2005, 18:10:08
alright help is at hand!! lol first game I completed without help!! w00t!!! amyway down to buiness... people who are stuck at the lightbulb bit...the switches to turn them on are fairly simple to get..for example if the switches were like this: > v ^ < ^ if you change the first one so they are like this: < v ^ < ^ and the light is still not on change it again so it is like this: v v ^ < ^. If that doesn't light up a lightbulb change it to this: ^ v ^ < ^. one of these combinations will make a lightbulb glow up. This accounts for all of the switches. Just change them individually until the corresponding bulb lights up.
Oh perfect joy!! but not really..there's a catch.. the 4th switch is stuck!! ARGH!!
There is an oil can on the floor pick it up and go back to the first world (by using the sequence on the yellow card in the code thingy on the mountain to make the transporter take you there) go to the place where you put a rubber pipe to fix the metal pipes and there should be a leak of oil. Fill your oil can with oil and go back to the hut (long journey I know...)
When you get there use the oil on the stuck switch and it should unjam!! huzzah!!move the switch like the rest of them..to get the final bulb glowing...
After that go to the "broken" telepad in the mountains and it should be fixed!! step on it and it will teleport you to your grandpa..you made it just in time for tea..awww...bless....

Unregistered
09-10-2005, 15:47:25
What do you do with the golden hexagon with the red button on it????

By the way, to keep the lever down, put the bucket on it, it is not necessary to have it filled with water.

Unregistered
10-10-2005, 21:50:02
how do u start i cant find the play button!?!?

Unregistered
10-10-2005, 22:22:49
ya i beat the game with no help at all

Unregistered
10-10-2005, 22:23:59
ya i beat the game with no help at all

dont ask me for a walkthrough i aint a spoiler

Unregistered
10-30-2005, 03:00:59
oh no i don't see any lever nor switches anywhere?
how do i go to wherever these are from the hut with
rusty pipes?

Unregistered
10-31-2005, 02:41:52
How on earth do you use anything? I can only get the little guy to walk around

Unregistered
10-31-2005, 02:57:18
Okay - I've figured out how to do more than move around but what's the sequence to the red buttons in the mountain? I've tried the opposite and upside down and every which way of the holes in the grey plate, same goes for the pattern on the oher mountain - nothing works and it's driving me to boredom!!!

Unregistered
10-31-2005, 03:15:11
Okay - I feel really dumb right now coz I figured it all out - cute game (once I knew how to do stuff - duh on me!)

emily_bubbles
11-01-2005, 12:39:32
help

ashvlgrl
12-10-2005, 14:14:31
OK, I can't do anything but walk around. Somehow I managed to pick up a bucket, but that's all. I don't need a walkthrough, just a little help with how to do things.

Thanks!

Unregistered
12-17-2005, 17:25:21
OK, I can't do anything but walk around. Somehow I managed to pick up a bucket, but that's all. I don't need a walkthrough, just a little help with how to do things.

Thanks!

You go to the forest lake then use the bucket in the water and you get a bucket full of water after that go to the working machine use the bucket on the wires, pick up a rubber tube then use the tube in the cave. thats all I got to.

Unregistered
01-21-2006, 04:17:56
Link:

http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=503

Point and click adventure game.

how do yu start the game

Unregistered
01-23-2006, 20:03:01
the holes on the plate show the red buttons not to be pressed,.

Unregistered
02-03-2006, 22:23:44
finally figured it out. here it is.
1) go right until you reach the cave with the rusty pipes.pick up old empty bucket by clicking on it.then keep going left until you reach the lake. drag the bucket to lake to fill it with water. use this on the machine with electric wires. pick up the piece of rubber. go back to cave and use this rubber where the oil is leaking.now go to teleporter to next level.

2) go left and pick up the grey plate with holes.go left again and make a note of the drawing on the rock. go right to big machine with lever and pull lever down. drag bucket to lever to hold it down.push red button.go right to strange thing in mountain and click on it. get the drawing that was on the rock. and push the buttons that it doesnt show, so that the ones in the drawing are still out.a yellow light should come on. go left to the rock and get the hexagon with button.go back to mountain and do the same thing with the grey plate. pressing only the buttons that the grey plate doesnt show.a red light will now come on. go to teleporter.

3) go left and pick up the yellow plate with holes.go right to the big hexagon and drag the small hexagon with button to it.go into hut and pick up empty oil can and go back out. drag small hexagon to big one again.go left and back into the teleporter.

4) go right and use the yellow plate with the buttons, the same as before, pressing only the ones that the plate doesnt show.a red light will come on. get into teleporter.

5) go right to cave.drag oil can to dripping oil to fill it with oil. get back into teleporter.

6) go right to the mountain and use the grey plate combination.get into teleporter

7) go right to hexagon and drag small hexagon to it.

8) enter hut. click on machine to left. use oil can on fourth switch. combination for switches may change. my combination is left down up up up. just change one at a time and check the lights.when all of the lights are green , exit hut and go back to hexagon and drag small one to it.

9) go left and get into telporter.

10) go right and the broken telepad will now be fixed. click on it and you will be taken to grandpa.

eastwood
06-23-2006, 14:13:29
2) go left and pick up the grey plate with holes.go left again and make a note of the drawing on the rock. go right to big machine with lever and pull lever down. drag bucket to lever to hold it down.push red button.go right to strange thing in mountain and click on it. get the drawing that was on the rock. and push the buttons that it doesnt show, so that the ones in the drawing are still out.a yellow light should come on. go left to the rock and get the hexagon with button.go back to mountain and do the same thing with the grey plate. pressing only the buttons that the grey plate doesnt show.a red light will now come on. go to teleporter.

Nice joke :/... I only switched the pattern for the red lights.
Then went to the teleporter... so obviously I am totally stuck
because I've missed to pick up an item in Level 2...
I think this is a bug... :((