Escape from Daintree Rainforest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escape from Daintree Rainforest

Escape from Daintree Rainforest is another point and click adventure game made by real images from Lemon Grass Games. Imagine, you started a new adventure!
    Collect photos of wild animals and you will get a ticket back home.
    You are just arrived in the daintree rainforest.Try to find the way out of this labyrinth first!

Good luck

play

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

I just seem to be wandering around aimlessly. Think I'll pass.

Comment

Found the map, lighter, candle, got the code and one picture in my album so far.
      See croc, bird, butterfly but can't seem to take any pictures ....the driver demands my photo album but I can't give it to him, plus I lost the fly trying to give to frog.....I'm stumped...

Comment

there's something very wrong with this game

Comment

My fly disappeared with the crocodile
          Got 2 pictures, just dragged the camera and that seemed to do the trick
          No idea what I am doing here
          I think I need a light because I saw a candle that wasn't lit
          Got the lighter, was in the hotel room
          Got a number now, opened the box in the hotel room but was too quick with clicking so no idea what was in there
          Tried opening the game in a new tab to go back to the hotel for the box but I just have the same game screen again with all my items including the fly again
          Managed to give the fly to the frog and now have picture of the frog too
          I have 4 pictures, no idea where the butterfly pic came from
          I clicked on a hotspot in a tree and got pieces of pictures but no idea if I need to do something there
          Decided to restart because I was going in circles and picture of butterfly is from box in hotel room
          I need only 2 more pictures but I haven't seen anymore hotspots for those

Giving up
          From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X