Escape Operation Midnight Climax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escape Operation Midnight Climax

Escape Operation Midnight Climax is another new point and click ,room escape game from Heluba. You find yourself in the year 1955, San Francisco. You're in a strange "safe house". Can you escape?

Good luck

play

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Hmm so far I have what looks like Olives (used)
    LSD I think (thats a first for a game for me) a key, lighter (used) red ribbon and something I have no clue what it is.

Used LSD
    and part from pen
    and now have walkie talkie that doesn't work.
    Now I have knocked some bloke out.

Found a battery
    but I can't connect it to the walkie talkie]

Connected battery after lots of clicking, seems to be a tad buggy. And got a message

Finally used the key even though I had tried that spot 10 times
    . Now have a briefcase.

Getting bored.

Used walkie talkie again and died

Can't be bother to restart. Interesting game but too clicky.
    Last edited by Bankrupt Monk; 09-06-2012, 19:18:23.

Comment

have a pink page with "heluba.com games" on it - clicked on it and got a new page with a list of games .. glitch or too many people on link or ?
      Old biker's "play" looked more promising but it isn't loading. I updated flash not long ago ..
      I may try again later. I'd missed Angler Bay and played that yesterday - enjoyed.
      Last edited by NannaJoy; 09-09-2012, 19:31:24.

Comment

First I thought I had died but as it turns out, I have escaped and I am awesome
        Needed help to get out so thanks for the hints
        Opening the briefcase was a real problem and took a long time
        From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
        sigpic

Comment

Prostitutes, peeping toms, LSD (?); seems to be a "very" strange mind that thought up this game...
          Found drivers license, file folder/letter, glue(?), battery, tool and cat food. Fed cat and got key, found briefcase...need code.
          Used tool to get intercom(?), attached battery but I can't seem to completely fix it...still trying.
          Opened briefcase (thanks @Yvonne)...I don't know how you got it though, as he was born in 1906?
          Oh yes, of course...now I see how you got it....the letter says it's 1955....I'm so slow.
          I now have handcuffs (kinky...).
          Why handcuff a dead guy...?
          I give up...I have connected battery, but nothing happened....I get something via the door, but I can't grab it...I'm stuck.....
          Okay, glad I did one more round.....there are 2 views I missed.

I have red ribbon and now had fixed intercom. I also have hat which I guess gives me more knowledge? (thank god, I need some more!).
          I have been messaging back and forth between other side of glass...passed LSD through door...I now have letter.
          Letter tells me where to get spare key...I escape, get shot...and it says 'congrats I escaped'....?
          Weird!
          Last edited by graywolf; 01-27-2013, 21:19:11.

Comment

@graywolf, there is a letter with the year 1955 but I must admit that I had some help with finding the right number
            From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X