Logic Puzzle Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logic Puzzle Escape

Logic Puzzle Escape is another new point and click ,escape game by Gamesnovel .As you are locked in a puzzle room, you will have to find a way out to escape from the room by using objects found in the room.

Good luck !

play

Alternate Link

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

Last edited by Kzin; 01-27-2013, 07:57:52. Reason: Added Link

logic ....

Comment

Shouldn't this be ILlogical Puzzle Escape? I found some logic puzzles here and here. Does that count for logic puzzles, even though you don't really "escape" them?
      Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

Sorry FlashLogic has crashed. Send Crash report?.....No logic at all and math is even wrong.....

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

After reading the comments here, I have decided to not continue playing this game that I so not get
          From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
          sigpic

Comment

Ok....saw the 2 paper clues (math error on one) but I see what it's doing.
            Found 3 numbers....performed what the clues said to do, opened locker and now have letter clue.
            LPWY
            Cannot get letters.....found 4 letters, like the numbers one is white and 3 are yellow stars.
            Here's what I tried, if it helps anyone.....after reading above comments, I'm not trying anymore...
            Last edited by graywolf; 02-08-2013, 03:52:28.

Comment

Working...
            X