Lotus Hall Room Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lotus Hall Room Escape

Lotus Hall Room Escape is another new point and click ,escape game from SmileClicker. Your ultimate aim is to find the 9 lotus flowers. 2.Find and place the flowers in the vessel to get the key. 3.You need to click on the objects hanging on the wall or the objects placed on the Floor/Furniture. 4.To find the flowers you need to collect various other clues 5.Once every thing is in place the key will emerge from the center of the Lotus vessel.

Good luck

play

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

too buggy

Comment

used a key - nothing happened. used in wrong place? used my 3 papers for numbers. Got to get to bed ..
      Trying again - missing 3 flowers. evidently need a sd? I did get another paper like I already placed -just had to go to area where it should end up and push it into place.
      close up view - missing the front lotus and key for door. game is buggy - use in wrong place and seems to disappear. Going to leave this one for now. Maybe it will be fixed later.
      Last edited by NannaJoy; 09-28-2012, 15:06:54.

Comment

Didn't get the lighter in time and after that you can't get it anymore so I had to start over.
        If this happens again then I will quit

Only needed 2 more flowers when my hammer disappeared.
        Quitting this buggy game
        From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X