X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlantis Temple

Link:

http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=508

Point and click adventure where you have to get into temple.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

ya 1st 1 here lol
    we were at the beach everybody had, matching towels! somebody went, under a dock, and there they found a rock!!! but it wasnt a rock, it was a rock LOBSTER!!
    Peter Griffin

Comment

so whats with that candle/weight thing in the tray on after you go underground? cant get it to move and there is nothing else to do?

Comment

get a lighter from outside (go to the far containing thingy and click the left side of the thing and you see a lighter) and back down and light the candle. click the left side to see pictures and symbols, here's the order triangle circle square and the clover.

Comment

will you guys quit getting japanese games and get ones in english. Nothing against the Japanese, I just prefer to be able to understand whats bieng said.

Also, the link thats posted in the thread goed to Wheel-Buddy by accident.

edit: Actually, isnt that Korean text? it looks a bit different from Chinese or Japanese text

Comment

I can't find the lighter, I tried using the tab method to find the hotspots but somehow they programmed it so that the boxes are not visible.

Comment

no ive clicked everywhere in that god damn plant pot like thing and am getting nowhere!

Comment

and the Korean (if it is Korean) text is not helping....

although, if the buttons are in english, why isnt the text in english??

Comment

omg found somthing near candle there a puzzle go triangle circle square then the 3 dot thingy
                  we were at the beach everybody had, matching towels! somebody went, under a dock, and there they found a rock!!! but it wasnt a rock, it was a rock LOBSTER!!
                  Peter Griffin

Comment

then go inside and ul see on the wall (kinda hard 2 read) wisdom, love, and truth
                    Peter Griffin

Comment

maybe if you could help us find the damn lighter I know you said the container thing, but not working.

Comment

dont no if it has 2 do wit anything but w is always in the 3 words look hard
                        Peter Griffin

Comment

buudy in the entrance look on le left bucket. click upper rite had corner of bucket
                          Peter Griffin

Comment

you said the far one the first time so I thought you meant the right one. I tried that and the left one, but nothing.

Either its bugged or we have different systems.

Comment

Originally posted by smjjames
                              and the Korean (if it is Korean) text is not helping....

although, if the buttons are in english, why isnt the text in english??
                              Maybe it's some kind of font problem.
                              In flash you must install new fonts, if you want to show it to others. Maybe they forget...

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Comment

Working...
                              X