This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mistery
    Well, to be honest, I don't understand players who keep on asking for solutions for almost each level. I mean it's the same as if you were playing a room escape game, and would rightlick and choose play - and you're instatly out...

Great, that you understand the word game
    Exactly. What's the point of playing, then? Boring. The thing with the riddles, is that I have to learn how they work, and all the tools, ciphers, etc. that are used. I'll catch on eventually. It's a good brain workout until my real classes start.

Comment

• Yooohoo!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
        Exactly. What's the point of playing, then? Boring. The thing with the riddles, is that I have to learn how they work, and all the tools, ciphers, etc. that are used. I'll catch on eventually. It's a good brain workout until my real classes start.
        Yeah, exactly. But it is very hard to work it out without any help for 99.9 % of the people, that's why small hints are okay
        If you get a small hint, you still have to work yourself

Comment

• @ Mistery...I completely agree.

@ Mom...Yaaaaaaaaaaay! You made it to da hood!!! Huuuuuuuuuge to ya!! How's your busy day going???? :

Comment

• Oh, hi dear Carrot Islander How are you? Busy?

Comment

• Hello Lilli

Originally posted by Mistery
              Not in every game, but in a lot of them
              But what's the fun of it
              I know! I love all the Clicking and Racking My brains Out. (jk)

I had to find Da Wifey a Clue that helped ME in the Riddle Forum
              Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
              "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

@ Mistery...I completely agree.

@ Mom...Yaaaaaaaaaaay! You made it to da hood!!! Huuuuuuuuuge to ya!! How's your busy day going???? :
                Aww... my beautiful daughter is here! HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE hug back at ya
                I've finished what I had ta do taday... only now I'm sleepy, so I just dropped by ta say hi

@Mistery
                Hello my dear favourite alien! HUGE WARM Da busy day is over ya know, so I gots ta look forward for yet another one tomato. Hurrah! I was hopin' I could work on a comic... buuuut I am a bit too tired for that Any ideas how ta continue da strip?

@Darknight
                Oh, da hero is here! Makes me happy! Hello, dear hero

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Ummm Now Lilli, Mom, Mother, Dear. Don't be Mad but, Da Wifey is in Alien School.
                  Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                  "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• @Lilli
                    Awwww, too tired to be creative, I see. Well, no, I got no ideas, but I'm sure that you'll have some very good ones as soon as you have had a vigorous sleep

Comment

• I'm not mad, dear hero, though I think you might not have read what is posted on Comic Strip Creator...

@Mistery
                      I have ideas for another stip, but it has nothing to do with da story about OneBoom...

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Yes, I am....And mother, you don't mind having a bald cat for a daughter, do ya? I'm tearing my hair out over every other level.

And the strip involving me and the alien school? SO TRUE!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                          I'm not mad, dear hero, though I think you might not have read what is posted on Comic Strip Creator...

@Mistery
                          I have ideas for another stip, but it has nothing to do with da story about OneBoom...
                          Well, you can start another story, and I hope that you'll find a bat aswell

Comment

Yes, I am....And mother, you don't mind having a bald cat for a daughter, do ya? I'm tearing my hair out over every other level.

And the strip involving me and the alien school? SO TRUE!!
                            YES, that one
                            Oh, I know what it is like tearing da hair because of da alien makin' sumthin difficult in a game. I tried ta translate that impossible hungarian sentence

@Mistery
                            A... bat? Now there is an idea

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• *walks in normally. Crashes on couch but doesn't sleep*
                              I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• @ Mom....Oh, yes!! I'm glad you can relate!

@ Freakshow...Hey! Good to see ya! How's it goin'?

Comment

Working...
                                X