Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, it's supposed to look like you're laughing while closing your eyes hard

Erh, hi guys! Long time no see

SnoedaIva is my GHFGNP Ik mis jou

*Crash* is the name of my cpu

Divorcee of Hitman, and the #1 GH-night owl

Insecurity is my worst enemy

Comment

• Originally posted by Darknight
      @ Mistery So shopping = Fun today?
      No, not fun. But successful.
      Hmmm... But if I think about it... Lol, yes, something very funny and embarrassing happened

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
        No, not fun. But successful.
        Hmmm... But if I think about it... Lol, yes, something very funny and embarrassing happened
        WHAT?

SC ok i get it
        Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
        "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Good But I've gotta go now byebye

Erh, hi guys! Long time no see

SnoedaIva is my GHFGNP Ik mis jou

*Crash* is the name of my cpu

Divorcee of Hitman, and the #1 GH-night owl

Insecurity is my worst enemy

Comment

• Bye SC

Comment

• Bye Crazy. Have a wonderful evening.

Hi everybunny. The butterfly has returned.
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Well... I was trying on a pair of jeans, and didn't realize that the zip had a tiny damage. So I put it on, turned around in front of the mirror, and heard a ZZZZIP sound. The zip opened in the middle. And I couldn't open the jeans to take them off. I was trying hard, but could not do anything. So I grabbed my things, and was looking desparately at the lady at the cash desk. Of course there were some people in the queue in front of me, and she asked me if I had a question. I said: "I have a problem." She looked at me and called two salespersons.
                So I explained what had happened, and the two ladies were trying to unzip it, but nothing moved. Of course there were already a couple of people watching the situation.
                Finally one of the saleswomen went to get scissors, and at the end I was "operated" out of the jeans, with a lot of spectators around us

Comment

• Hello Butterfly

LOL Mistery you should have used your alien powers to un zipp them.

Comment

• Bye Simply!! Have a good evening!

@ Adventure....HI!!! So good to see you, mi amiga!! How are you?

@ Mistery...ROFL ROFL ROFL!! That's just toooooo funny!! OMB!! Was the zipper too much of a humanish device for you!?

Comment

• Hi dear butterflyish daugher, huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge alienish mom-

Comment

• Mistery - edited my post.

Comment

• @Escape & Darknight
                          TRIPLE TN!!!
                          Making fun of the poor alien who got stuck in humanish jeans
                          ()

Comment

• @ Mistery.... Maybe you should stick with buying jeans on your home planet.

Comment

• Hi Dark, Escape and Mystery.

@Escape, I am fine. How are you?

@Mystery, ROFL!!!! That's funny, but I can understand you felt very uncomfortable at that time. Something similar happened to me once, but gladly I could manage to solve the problem myself after some very stressful minutes. Huuuuuge extra butterflyish hug and kiss for you.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• That reminds ME of something my Mom always told ME. If your going out, always have clean underpants on, because you never know whats going to happen

Comment

Working...
                                X