Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *walks in slowly and hops up onto the sofa, waiting for a friendly shoulder to sit on. Curls up and takes a cat nap, but not before spilling coffee first. *

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
      *walks in slowly and hops up onto the sofa, waiting for a friendly shoulder to sit on. Curls up and takes a cat nap, but not before spilling coffee first. *
      Da EEEEEEEEEEEESCAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!! HUUUUUUUGE WARM BIG HUUUUUG Aww... me happy ta lend a shoulder Tell me now... are you at... work?

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Hey, Scape How are you today?

Erh, hi guys! Long time no see

SnoedaIva is my GHFGNP Ik mis jou

*Crash* is the name of my cpu

Divorcee of Hitman, and the #1 GH-night owl

Insecurity is my worst enemy

Comment

• Crazy, I meant "share"... directly translation from japanese...

Escape, YAAAAAY!!! Mornin' dear!! How're you today??

Comment

• I still don't know what you mean... lol I seem to be slow today

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
              Da EEEEEEEEEEEESCAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!! HUUUUUUUGE WARM BIG HUUUUUG Aww... me happy ta lend a shoulder Tell me now... are you at... work?
              MOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! How are you feeling!? Any better yet? And what on Gamershood Planet is the world thinking, still turning while you are ill!?! I'll have to have my husbun, the Earth tickler talk with the world. Huuuuuuuuuuuuge

*hops up on mom's shoulder and sits happily* Work? Um...er.....ya.......

@ Simply....Hi!!! Big I see you finished your song!! Congrats!!
              How are ya?

@ Lili..Miiiiiiiii Amigaaaaa!!! Huge for you!! I'm so happy to catch you online and on da hood! I'm super duper squished, but I'm good otherwise. How are you?

Comment

• Dear, I asked if you would share your lyrics with your friend in Norway. And also I'm wondering if you have a chance to read your lyrics in your class at the school. Sorry about da poor Engrish...

Escape, Yay!!! I'm fine and busy at multi-tasking... I may not be chatty today... Having your coffe spilling??

Comment

• No, I don't think so... I don't really have that many friends in norway... My best friends live in Holland and I haven't even met them lol... As for school; I think I might play/sing it for some of the girls, but read it loud i class? No... The boys think I'm to much of a know-it-all allready, so

@Scape: I'm good. Thanks I'm really happy with this one. How are you?

Comment

MOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! How are you feeling!? Any better yet? And what on Gamershood Planet is the world thinking, still turning while you are ill!?! I'll have to have my husbun, the Earth tickler talk with the world. Huuuuuuuuuuuuge

*hops up on mom's shoulder and sits happily* Work? Um...er.....ya.......
                    *Thinks in a peaceful way that da daughter is at work* How nice! *Pets daughter on da shoulder* There ya go....
                    Not so much better, no. Stupid tummy makes me need more rest than I have time for

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @ Simply...I'm good! Just very squished...*feels happy you finished your song*

@ Lili....Aww...multi-everything, huh? That seems to be a new GH virus. Mistery was doing that yesterday, too. Though I think she does that A LOT!

@ Mom....I am on meds for a bad tummy...and deal with that A LOT. So I can relate. We need to find a way to tell the tummy to cooperate with the rest of the world and stop being so selfish.

Comment

• Hello It's ME taking a riddle break.
                        Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                        "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Hey, Darks how are you?

Comment

• * mom one last time, hops off her shoulder, runs over and hops up onto da husbun's shoulder and gives him a huuuuuuge, enormous and * How are you DEAR? And a riddle? I kinda sorta gave up on those. But I REALLY want to try Mistery's...but I am just sooooo bad at them.

Comment

* mom one last time, hops off her shoulder, runs over and hops up onto da husbun's shoulder and gives him a huuuuuuge, enormous and * How are you DEAR? And a riddle? I kinda sorta gave up on those. But I REALLY want to try Mistery's...but I am just sooooo bad at them.
                              Awww Hello Wifey poohbunny
                              Yes Misterys Riddle. I'm sort of stuck just a little bit. I need to ask a stupid question.
                              Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                              "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Originally posted by Darknight
                                Awww Hello Wifey poohbunny
                                Yes Misterys Riddle. I'm sort of stuck just a little bit. I need to ask a stupid question.
                                Wifey Poohbunny? hehe... Hey husbunny...

Um... Ya...I don't do riddles, because I don't know all the ciphers and how to do things on the computer. I bet ANYBUNNY else here can answer you though. I thought that's where you right click something and view source code. But I could be wrong. I wouldn't listen to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X