X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darknight
    @ Wifey, No dear I'm just Happy I Did it!!!!! Passed Alien School 1
    *feels happy and proud of da husbun* *jumps up onto da husbun's shoulder and gives him a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge and a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge * I'm so proud of you!!! You're quite intelligent, you know!? Riddles are hard! Mistery went above and beyond helping me yesterday. I'm in grade 14 right now.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

@ Mistery....Good to hear. Though, it couldn't have been much. *gives another cup of coffee with fresh cat hair. *

@ Mitty....

Comment

• @Mistery
      I think so

Comment

• @ Mitty....Does an ankle brace help it at all? Wearing it when you have to walk a lot?

Comment

• @Escapegirl
          I didnt wear an ankle brace but i'll try to massage my left ankle

Comment

• Originally posted by mitty
            @Escapegirl
            I didnt wear an ankle brace but i'll try to massage my left ankle
            Ahh...okay. Whatever makes it feel better.

Comment

• What are your plans for tonight, mitty? Playing games?

@Escape
              I see you are at school

Comment

• @Escapegirl
                yeah, I think so. ahh i'm sleepy now,, I got to go....see you later,,,, bye

Comment

• Bye mitty, sleep well
                  And come to visit us again

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                    *feels happy and proud of da husbun* *jumps up onto da husbun's shoulder and gives him a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge and a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge * I'm so proud of you!!! You're quite intelligent, you know!? Riddles are hard! Mistery went above and beyond helping me yesterday. I'm in grade 14 right now.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
                    Thank you Dear I was excited to tell you and I forgot to say hello
                    Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                    "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

OMB, da hero in state of shock

Comment

• I'm Better Now

Comment

Well, I'm very proud of you!! VERY COOL!! That's okay you forgot to say hello.

@ Mistery...Yes, I went back to alien school a moment. (Well, that and work thingies...) SO STUCK on level 14... Stupid me....

@ Mitty....Goodnight!! Rest that ankle!

Comment

• PM Me dear if you want help.

Comment

PM Me dear if you want help.
                              You SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO don't want to tell me that. Just ask Mistery.

Comment

• It's Ok It's not like I don't want your PM's

Comment

Working...
                                X