PDA

View Full Version : Escape (脱出ゲーム)

Mistery
01-18-2007, 15:17:29
Japanese room escape game.

There is a language barrier to finish the game.

Play (http://rulumomo.ddo.jp/flash/escape/)

Please use spoilers to give hints:
Enter text here...

Darknight
01-18-2007, 17:00:28
I have found everything,but I can't get the password.

Sammie C
01-18-2007, 17:06:13
I tried this earlier but had to go. I'm now having trouble with the toy and can't take it's tail off like I could earlier. Can anyone help me please?

EDIT: never mind, managed to do it now! The power of posting strikes again!

How did you manage to get everything? I've still got 7 blank spaces in my inventory although two of them had been occupied until I combined stuff. (The top right one seems to get stuff then it disappears once I've used it though)

EDIT 2: I've done as much as I can do and as there seems to be no-one here, I'm gonna try this another time. I can't work out the password for the computer and I'm not sure whether it has to be entered in English or whatever language the game is. Good luck to anyone else who tries this.

Darknight
01-18-2007, 17:22:52
Well after combining Every thing I'm left with 7 items
wire cutters, screw driver or pry bar, wire hanger, razor knife, passcard, cup of water and the notebook

sonicfan0
01-19-2007, 02:20:23
click at the tail of dog and find a key need password to computer any ideas on how to get i'm guessing something in the booklet well i got same things as you dark

mouthybrat
01-19-2007, 02:39:12
All I am getting is a screen with a white box and an orange box with some items in it that I can't move or enlarge...I see nothing else...

Is the link right, or am I doing something wrong?:sad:

sonicfan0
01-19-2007, 02:44:35
try refreshing the page

Mistery
01-19-2007, 02:44:42
You should see a corner of a room with orange/yellow walls, a grey door and a clock above the door.
If you don't see this, it might be due to the fact that it is a Japanese site, not sure what browser you are using. Internet Explorer works fine for me.

sonicfan0
01-19-2007, 02:46:30
msn works fine as well just can't read a thing

msn works fine as well just can't read a thing but that may be due to the fact that it's in a different languagei can read password and anything other than the blue speak boxes fine

still stuck on password having no idea how to figure it out but i'm sure it has to deal with notebook or clock passport is needed for unlocking final door but can't do that until i did computer part what is the stinking password

mouthybrat
01-19-2007, 06:52:08
I have Mozilla Firefox...I'll try again!

got it! just had to open it using IE...now to figure out the password...

Elni
01-23-2007, 00:36:09
I have problems to play this game. It is loaded, I have a side full of items and an empty box where the game suppose to be, but no game :( what's wrong with that site?

Crackhacky
01-24-2007, 23:57:32
How do you get whatever is under the bed??

monicle
01-25-2007, 03:47:11
Im stuck at the password also. This thing is driving me nuts.

Michael Jackson
01-25-2007, 04:12:42
Where is the hint for it?

Daisfunky
01-25-2007, 11:29:14
Umm, anyone else having problems getting the key off the dog....I've been clicking and clicking his tail for ages now....the poor thing will think I'm molesting it....Help! Also, where do you get the knife?? And I can't zoom into the computer....

varnenas
01-25-2007, 12:25:24
For the Knife:
It is in the wardrobe in top of drawer. Break the lock with the crowbar and you'll get it. Then cut with the knife dog's tail.
For the thing under the bed:
If you have pliers then go to the wardrobe and cut that thing which are holding handles, then open the door ...
And I don't know what to do next :( :( :(
Sorry for my English ... :(

Daisfunky
01-25-2007, 12:42:19
Thanks for the tip. :)

Still not sure what to do with the computer though....

and what's with the missing portriaght by the door?

EDIT: Okay started the game over and now it isn't letting me pick up the screwdriver....any ideas what's going wrong?

EDIT: lol never mind, got it.

Kate
01-25-2007, 12:51:43
Where can I use a glass of water ?

Daisfunky
01-25-2007, 13:00:12
Good question, I have no idea. Tried it on everything. Hey, can you help with the knife and dog thing?

EDIT: Never mind, turns out that we have to read the book on dogs before the computer person gets the idea to cut the tail off. Now I'm stuck at the password which appears to be where everyone else is stuck. Hmm.

Aaargh, why does everyone go away when I come on?? I gotta go to work. :( Hmm, I'll be back.

Daisfunky
01-25-2007, 13:09:46
Sorry, not sure how to do spoiler things.

Whilst making a last desperate attempt, I found that if you place the grey, block thing in the glass of water it will turn into a key. Place the key in the second drawer beneathe the TV and take out paper and ink cartridge. Yes you know what to do with those.....now I'm stuck again.

About the password, I'm sure it is in the book with all the numbers, but it appears that we have to do an equation or something and maths is not my best area.....Help me out here people...

Kate
01-25-2007, 14:11:39
Place the key in the second drawer beneathe the TV and take out paper and ink cartridge.

I can't find ink cartridge. Is it in drawer ?

fannyyau
01-25-2007, 16:30:00
NAME : admin 2007/01/25 15:11:10

sorry, this game requires "Japanes environment" and "Japanese Language"
I tried to make English editon...
Howeber I cant expresses same meaning of it.

For example..you got a picture of asian racoon do you?
it is in Japanes "(たぬき)Tanuki".
It shows that you have to excludes "た" from Code of white paper.

so, It is not possible to make English edition.

Thank you for playing my game.
Just now, Im making new escape game and English edition for it.

plz wait for.

that was what i post to ask last night and the editor reply to me

Daisfunky
01-25-2007, 18:44:06
Does that mean we can't complete the game?.....pity. Was a good one too.

EDIT: Just about to sign up for Japanese lessons...

ShiningStar
01-25-2007, 18:48:52
does anyone know where to find the plyers?

nvm found it

Has anyone found the password yet?

pokeball101
01-29-2007, 22:43:52
I have a cup, a cd, a book, a cord and a box (I think), a key which I used, and a battery which I used

phyllisvip
01-30-2007, 06:43:03
Does that mean we can't complete the game?.....pity. Was a good one too.

EDIT: Just about to sign up for Japanese lessons...

I have a hanger, screwdriver, pliers, put a (soap) into the glass of water-got another key, CD, book, cutter, white papers on the printer, connected TV power cord. Do you have any other findings?

Daisfunky
01-30-2007, 17:22:30
Yeah, I found a card for the machine near the door but it doesn't work. i have a feeling that you don't actually need a password for the computer. Figure out the mathematical equation in the book and you've got the pass code for the door....

phyllisvip
01-31-2007, 07:26:11
Yeah, I found a card for the machine near the door but it doesn't work. i have a feeling that you don't actually need a password for the computer. Figure out the mathematical equation in the book and you've got the pass code for the door....

It says not power enough for entering code when I slide the card. Inside the book, I tried to calculate the numbers (suppose '6' in the middle) 9.6.1.13.6.19.14.11 no idea.

Daisfunky
01-31-2007, 11:05:16
It says not power enough for entering code when I slide the card. Inside the book, I tried to calculate the numbers (suppose '6' in the middle) 9.6.1.13.6.19.14.11 no idea.

It's a good theory, but it doesn't seem to work. I've tried everything, I tried the long number as it is, changed the 9s to 6s like the card suggested, tried adding numbers, but no luck. We must be missing something....

....Have you noticed the other numbers, the ones in Chinese numerals, On the first page of the purple book there is a circled chinese figure, if you click on it, it reveals the number 4.....the next few pages have different chinese numbers circled. I'm thinking this is the password, but I can't for the life of me, figure it out because I can't read it....

phyllisvip
02-01-2007, 05:28:48
[QUOTE=Daisfunky]It's a good theory......

Those single words are Japenese instead of Chinese. Still try to click everything......

Daisfunky
02-01-2007, 09:48:12
Aargh! This is so hard! I really wish I could read Japenese!! Has anyone on here finished this game yet?? I've been clicking everything like a mad woman!! Help me out here!

SteelersFreak
07-26-2007, 02:49:07
this is really annoying...... I cant search for help on a different site because i cant search 'Escape" on google without a bunch of different links coming up!!! Ill try this one website that i rely on alot when i cant find help here......So ill hopefully post a walkthrough in a few minutes if its ok with u guys. GOOD LUCK!

I got nothing...sorry

I got the battery a while back and put it in the back of the clock and the clock changed. I dont know if anyone did that yet. May be helpful but i have no idea wut to do with it

im callin it quits!

JN36TN
08-31-2007, 03:53:38
Can't finish this game without knowing Japanese but this walkthru is what I did up to the password. Would help if someone who knows Japanese would post the computer password and how to open the door! Even if it's written in Japanese we could copy/paste.

Click anywhere to activate navigation arrows at top
Go right - find battery in plant
Click on empty pot beside plant and get grey bar
Get pages from bottom two drawers of armoire, they are inserted automatically into blue book
Get green page from under armoire
Get bottle with blue water from top of armoire
Go right - get glass beside vcr, pour blue water into glass
Put grey bar in glass with blue water
After awhile, click on glass and get key (grey bar dissolved)
Key opens bottom drawer under tv, get paper and put in printer
Click right side of tv (behind), get plyers
Go right - click on blanket and get page, goes in blue book
Click on left side of bed, by wall, and get another page
Go right - get another page by monitor
Click on blue binders, get cd, and click on pic of dog but nothing appears to happen
Go right - click on clock, it will fall, and put battery in back
Go right - use plyers on armoire top door handles, get wire hanger
Click on wire hanger and it will change shape
Go back to bedroom, use wire hanger for item under bed
Click on left side of bed and get screwdriver thing
Click on toy dog's tail to get key
Use key on drawers under tv, get power cord for computer
Go back to computer, use cord, put cd in computer
Go back to armoire and use screwdriver thing on top drawer and get blade