Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escape (脱出ゲーム)

Japanese room escape game.

There is a language barrier to finish the game.

Play

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

I have found everything,but I can't get the password.
    Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
    "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

I tried this earlier but had to go. I'm now having trouble with the toy and can't take it's tail off like I could earlier. Can anyone help me please?

EDIT: never mind, managed to do it now! The power of posting strikes again!

How did you manage to get everything? I've still got 7 blank spaces in my inventory although two of them had been occupied until I combined stuff. (The top right one seems to get stuff then it disappears once I've used it though)

EDIT 2: I've done as much as I can do and as there seems to be no-one here, I'm gonna try this another time. I can't work out the password for the computer and I'm not sure whether it has to be entered in English or whatever language the game is. Good luck to anyone else who tries this.
      Last edited by Sammie C; 01-18-2007, 16:28:41.

Comment

Well after combining Every thing I'm left with 7 items
        Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
        "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

click at the tail of dog and find a key need password to computer any ideas on how to get i'm guessing something in the booklet well i got same things as you dark
          Last edited by sonicfan0; 01-19-2007, 01:37:40.

Comment

All I am getting is a screen with a white box and an orange box with some items in it that I can't move or enlarge...I see nothing else...

Is the link right, or am I doing something wrong?
            I'm addicted to escape games!

:elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye:

Comment

try refreshing the page

Comment

You should see a corner of a room with orange/yellow walls, a grey door and a clock above the door.
                If you don't see this, it might be due to the fact that it is a Japanese site, not sure what browser you are using. Internet Explorer works fine for me.

Comment

msn works fine as well just can't read a thing

msn works fine as well just can't read a thing but that may be due to the fact that it's in a different languagei can read password and anything other than the blue speak boxes fine

still stuck on password having no idea how to figure it out but i'm sure it has to deal with notebook or clock passport is needed for unlocking final door but can't do that until i did computer part what is the stinking password
                  Last edited by sonicfan0; 01-19-2007, 01:54:07. Reason: Merged posts.

Comment

I have Mozilla Firefox...I'll try again!

got it! just had to open it using IE...now to figure out the password...
                    Last edited by mouthybrat; 01-19-2007, 06:16:17.
                    I'm addicted to escape games!

:elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye:

Comment

I have problems to play this game. It is loaded, I have a side full of items and an empty box where the game suppose to be, but no game what's wrong with that site?
                      sigpic
                      The cute chicken of LooneyBin
                      With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
                      Kids
                      Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
                      Daughter: Emo234
                      Proud member of GFARDTO
                      Carrot Explosion Expert
                      I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

How do you get whatever is under the bed??

Comment

Im stuck at the password also. This thing is driving me nuts.

Comment

Where is the hint for it?

Comment

Umm, anyone else having problems getting the key off the dog....I've been clicking and clicking his tail for ages now....the poor thing will think I'm molesting it....Help! Also, where do you get the knife?? And I can't zoom into the computer....
                              ~Official Author In Progress~ = um actually.

I'M A PUBLISHED AUTHOR NOW!!!

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/849060 - My very FIRST book!!

Totally addicted to Bass, wow ow oww!

Comment

Working...
                              X