• Terminal House

A Japanese room escape game.

Japanese version
    Play Here

English version
    Play Here

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.
    Last edited by Mistery; 05-19-2007, 03:55:10.
    Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
    tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing games"
    sigpic

So far I have:

I've done:

Anybody?

Comment

Originally posted by Bassoon
      So far I have:

I've done:

Anybody?
      where did u get the power cable
      Joy

Comment

double click camera and connect white cord
        zoom in on couch highlight black cord and click plug in spot go to screen pull down with long thing and take 1 picture of 3 diferent things(unknown if specific order or not) and then i can't find pass to computer

Comment

Where did you find the
          ?

Also, is there something up on top of the vending machine? I can see a change in the color...but I can't seem to click up there at all???

The book is VERY important!!!

Now, I just have to find out what to take a picture of because it says there is no data when I put in the code!!!
          I'm addicted to escape games!

:elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye:

Comment

ok to proceed here's a tip the dots falling on the arm to the right of the screen when they hit the black dots hit the right arrow key for when they hit right most black dot same for the following to down for the middle one and left for the left one
            Last edited by sonicfan0; 01-19-2007, 21:25:38.

Comment

I've got to go for a while, I'll try this again later! Good luck!!!

okay...
              Last edited by mouthybrat; 01-19-2007, 05:49:30.

:elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye:

Comment

I won!

Yay! I beat the arm wrestling machine!!
                It gave me

Can't seem to turn on the computer though. I've taken pictures and linked up the camera, but still no joy. Any clues please??

Comment

Sammie, are you inputting the code into the computer correctly? Look at post #5 for a hint on the password for the computer!!! Think of the keypad as a calculator keypad...like the ones on the right hand side of a keyboard with 123 on the bottom and 789 on the top!!!

Comment

As far that i have come

Last edited by Coppy; 01-20-2007, 10:34:26.
                    ???oO' Coppy 'Oo???

"This is my Odyssey, This is my illusion, I'm lost in a dream of you and me, so cort up in confusion"

Coppy's Riddle Game

Comment

for the life of me, I can't beat that arm wrestling game!!! I give up!

Comment

:s

yes i know its pretty hard but just try some times, and remember to drink first the blue then the red coke it gets easyier then
                        ???oO' Coppy 'Oo???

"This is my Odyssey, This is my illusion, I'm lost in a dream of you and me, so cort up in confusion"

Coppy's Riddle Game

Comment

i beat it the dots have a beat to them like a heart beat so that's how i'm able to recognize the timing in each one

Comment

I beat the arm wrestling machine with no problem or soda, but for the life of me I cant turn on the computer! I've typed in the code with no response.

Comment

::curses loudly:: I hate this (#$* arm wrestling machine!

Riku, I had that problem too. I had to restart the game.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X