PDA

View Full Version : Wanpa Quest 4

Eternal Becky
01-24-2007, 09:36:22
Fourth episode of the Japanese room escape game.

Play here (http://wanpa189.net/wan4.html)

Please use spoilers to give hints:
Enter text here...

doktorfaustroll
01-24-2007, 13:03:12
i'm stuck
so far:
i found five pieces of white paper with geometrical shapes, one red, one grey paper and another one with colored letters on it, opened all closed cabinets, found the batteries and toy car, found a coin, beat the game, got the measuring cups, solved the puzzle about the cups. went to the other room, heated the milk....
i can feel it, i'm almost there but i can't find the paper with (i guess) + on it and haven't yet figured out the combination
any help?

oops, it seems there's no such paper anyway. sorry!

Karolina
01-24-2007, 13:15:10
How did you beat that game? I can't also get somethin behind the fridge.. Help me...

doktorfaustroll
01-24-2007, 13:27:02
i found a key in the sink, used it on the drawer of the table and got a string (or wire?) used fire on the string and then used the string to reach behind the refrigerator

i had to play the bouncy ball game several times to get it right, i don't know if i can ever do it again!

found a walkthrough!!!
turn right once and zoom in the picture above desk. remove tapes by clicking on them and collect ice key. turn left once and use the ice key on the keyhole of the cupboard under the sink. NOTE: this is important, as, if you do it later in the game, the ice key has melted and cannot be collected any more!
open cupboard and collect milk and bottle. zoom in sink and fill the bottle with water. now zoom in pot on oven and use the bottle with the pot. push the button under the pot, then fire the pot, use the bottle on the pot. after that use "about items" on the bottle and use the milk powder with the bottle - you just made warm milk!

turn left once, click under left container (ball game machine) and collect coin. use coin by zooming in the slot, select coin, click item and then the slot - the coin will disappear. now zoom out and click on top of this game machine. select "punch",click on the black area and play the game (note: you need to press the "up-arrow field" and the left-arrow field longer, as soon as you release them, they will stay were they are and you need to reset the game and start over) - when you are clear, collect the 500ml pot.

turn left once and zoom in vase with flower. click on the area down-right of the sheet the vase is placed on and collect the red sheet of paper. collect sheet with 4 triangles from top drawer, battery from under the top shelf (click closely under the middle of the top shelf), collect second battery from the clock (zoom in, and click closely to the right side of the clock).

turn left once and collect the coloured sheet from the top drawer, the white sheet with 6 circles from under the desk (click closely to the down left edge of the drawer thingies), dark grey piece from under the drawers (click closely under the lowest drawer, middle part), and the white sheet with seven double circles from behind the photo (zoom in photo and click closely to the right side of the photo). select coloured sheet, select "about items" and use the grey and the red piece on that sheet.

turn left once, and zoom in sink. fill the 500ml pot once and use it in the sink once more. click into the sink (middle, close to the water) and collect pink key. turn right once and use key on lowest drawer, collect whirled wire. use fire on wire to get a straight wire (use "about item" on wire, first). turn right once and zoom in area between cupboards and fridge, collect key form by using the straight wire. fill this form with water and put it in the freezer (top of fridge). zoom out and in again and collect second ice key in form. take it off the form (use about item, first) and use it directly on the cupboard under the oven. collect red car. put batteries in the red car (use "about item" on car, click on the white square, open the car and use the batteries on it).

turn left once and use the car on the left hole behind game machine. after the sequence, collect 700ml pot. we need 400ml for the second container. short version:
fill 700ml pot with water
fill 500ml pot with water from 700ml pot
empty 500ml pot in sink
fill 500ml pot with rest water from 700ml pot
fill 700ml pot again
fill 500ml pot with water from 700ml pot
you have 400ml in the 700ml pot
return to second machine and use 700ml pot with 400ml with opening on top of that container. take off cable from that container.

turn left, zoom in keyboard. connect keyboard with cable and press the following keys (white keys numbered 1, 2, 3 etc, ignoring black keys!): 5633 collect orange key from floor.

use this key on cupboard above sink and collect screwdriver. unscrew fan after stopping it from turning (click on line under the fan) and collect blue fan with code on the back (use "about item" on fan and click on center circle).

unscrew door angles and go through the door. after sequence:

turn left and collect white sheet with three triangles from toy house (click closely to the left side of the roof), turn left and collect white sheet with two squares from behind cupboard with TV (click closely to the left side of the cupboard). turn left and click several times on the area under the calendar until you got a complete square, and go through it.

use blue key (automatically in inventory) on lowest drawer and collect flashlight. use it on black circle over the code-machine next to the drawer.

for the final code:
turn right once. zoom in picture with coloured notes. use "about items" on fan, and click on circle. remember the "RPG BOY" message and match colours with fan.

R ed = 2
P urple = 3
G reen = 7
B lue = +
O range = 6
Y ellow = 4
sum up to 301 and convert to binary code:
100101101 - put one 0 in front and enter this code in the code machine.
when will i ever solve these by myself:mad:

Karolina
01-24-2007, 14:16:33
Yeah.. I finally finished this game :D but without walkthrough that would be hard. Thanks for help :)

southerngirl
01-25-2007, 21:40:42
ok I don't understand how to put in the binary. The numbers you can change are not the only ones that need to be changed. I need help.

Nevermind, I figured it out by accident.

mindfreaker
01-26-2007, 01:23:22
How do you enter the code? I can't figure it out!

Fastyves
01-26-2007, 03:32:31
Just use the green Change button that brings you to the backside of the panel (you see it reverse).

SkiColorado1616
01-26-2007, 05:13:24
i HATE that some of these games aren't in english....it drives me nuts to see the feedback in another language and i don't know what it's saying!!

Michael Jackson
01-29-2007, 03:36:52
I can't get the pots figured out. How do you know when they're full?

sabiha
01-29-2007, 11:32:42
I CANNOT FILL THE KEY WITH WATER. CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN IT MORE IN DETAIL PLEASE:mad:

Michael Jackson
01-29-2007, 17:21:33
Go to the sink (make sure the key mold is clicked on. It will make it easier.), then turn the water on. Once it's on, click the "item" button, and then on the water. The mold should have this blue stuff in it. That's the water!

I can't figure out the code. I used the "change" button, but I don't know what to do from there.

sabiha
01-30-2007, 17:01:18
thanks for your help

Jhonka
02-02-2007, 05:46:13
push the button under the pot, then fire the pot, use the bottle on the pot.

I don't understand, I can't turn on the stove.

Pokka
02-04-2007, 09:08:42
after removed the tape..
i didn't got the ice key?why?

..i got

tsinbg
02-07-2007, 21:56:20
The walkthrough isn't complete. I like to know why I'm doing what I'm doing so I'm looking for the rest of the sheets of paper that explain the symbols on the fan. I found one of them

Behind the picture of the monster faimly

Guess I was blind the first time, the walkthrough clearly explained this.

theonegman
02-08-2007, 00:52:32
Hi, just joined, checking out my profile thought I'd have a go at the game also

blewberryjuice
06-11-2007, 17:58:07
ok so Problem. I took of the tape, no prob but what the heck is this whole ice key thing... I never got one =[

EDIT: ok so I go the key but now it won't work anywhere is there some kind of trick to it?! I'm already sick of this one

EDIT x2 : Ok so I feel like an idiot. I got it for other people as stupid as me, the trick is you click "ITEM".. DOH

Edit x3: out!!