6 Days a Sacrifice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 Days a Sacrifice

The final game in the "5 days a Stranger" series. Play 5 Days a Stranger, 7 Days a Skeptic, and Trilby's Notes before this game.

Warning: this game is SCARY!
    Various scenes of gore and rated 16+ material.

http://yahtzee.roushimsx.com/6days.zip
    Last edited by Mistery; 06-03-2007, 12:44:08.

help, ive just been pushes down the elevator shaft and have spoken to the nurse and the other guy but now im stuck.
    the bean IS your friend!

Comment

Originally posted by jjbean
      help, ive just been pushes down the elevator shaft and have spoken to the nurse and the other guy but now im stuck.

but i'm pretty stuck at trying to lure the guard away. help please
      Last edited by Eternal Becky; 01-28-2007, 16:17:25. Reason: Merged posts
      My daddy was a dollar

Not worth a hundred cents

Comment

how to i find janine, ive been everywhere
        do you mean the gurd in the medical room?
        the bean IS your friend!

Comment

Im also stuck in the hallway....where in the world can I find Janine?!?!? And what am I supposed to do in the different rooms? Etc. monitor-room?

Originally posted by HANFGARN
          but i'm pretty stuck at trying to lure the guard away. help please
          Lure the guard? Are u still in the medic room? In that case...try giving something that u got from someone to someone else, and talk to that someone regaring something u may click on....lol...

Can anyone tell me how to make spoilers? Have no idea.....very new to this forum
          Last edited by Eternal Becky; 01-28-2007, 16:17:45. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

i know that janine is in the sleeping quaters but i cannot get to her.
            the bean IS your friend!

Comment

i picked up the spectacles in the hallway and got the lens but now what?? I tried using it with everything.

Comment

When in hallway, walk all the way to the east...when u think u cant go any further, click on the wall in the far east...u go through

Comment

thanks...now i can keep going!

Comment

Hey all, Scaredy Cat Daisfunky is here.....so tell me peeps...is this game as scary as it's made out to be.....what's the gore? Details please, I'm a whimp and I hate jumpy things so please let me know....I'd like to play the game but I'd also like to sleep well tonight.....
                    ~Official Author In Progress~ = um actually.

I'M A PUBLISHED AUTHOR NOW!!!

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/849060 - My very FIRST book!!

Totally addicted to Bass, wow ow oww!

Comment

not scary at all...

Comment

...umm I asked for details....."not scary at all" doesn't tell me much....seriously, I got freaked out watching the Disney's haunted Mansion movie.

Comment

There is cheesy music and the graphics are poor so you really do not see anything. You are locked in a basement lab trying to get out at the same time as trying to figure out what this cult is up to. So far I have only seen one person dead on the ground which looked like a mass of black, green and brown. If they didn;t tell me what it was I would have thought someone puked on the floor. Does that help?

Comment

Does anyone know how to "distract" the guard? he keeps putting me in the holding cell

Comment

Thanks lemonade15. I'll trust you and play it.

Comment

Working...
                              X