X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escape Game 2 (Rulumomo Garden)

http://rulumomo.ddo.jp/flash/escape2/

Walkthrough

i've read somewhere that the game was not completed yet (ony 70%!). sorry if you ve tried to play. i must start learning japanese immediately!

Comment

The game seems playable now. I'm stuck at the bear dance puzzle. I found the note with the instructions, but several interpretations of it still did not get me any further in opening the box. Anyone figured it out or willing to trie? Thanks!

Comment

I cleared the game simply by putting the green and yellow circles in the white hole when zoomed in on the door

Comment

Ok, but how about the bear box, assembling the doll, opening all the cupboards etc? I like to solve all the puzzles!

Comment

So far I have:

I think putting the medals in the door is the wrong ending, as gas seems to enter the room upon doing so.

Comment

@ monicle

must be a bug since I died twice in doing so. :-(

So YEAH. Lets solve the puzzle ;-)

Comment

Duh !?!?!

Like SPEEL... I want to do the whole escape deal! I have 14 items , clicking away BUT still have no idea what to do exactly?!?!? I have the candle lit but don't know where it goes. I have a piece of paper with "9999" on it but doesn't unlock any locks. I tried putting the green and yellow magnets in door like was posted but didn't do for me!! Can't open cabinets! Only have doll heads', a arm & a leg! Dang, need some help!?! ignition medicine??......Where did you find that??

Comment

So, anybody an idea of the box with the star? Got this paper but no idea how to use...

Comment

Ignition medicine????

Drgnbrn316.........where Did You Find The Medicine????? Just found that you take the candle and put it on table that has the green tea and other small stuff....put candle UNDER the paper thingy top right of book that says "book of...ikebana??" Got numbers!

Comment

I've used the candle and got 2 numbers? but I can't do any thing else.
                      Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                      "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

medicine is in the book shelf i guess

Comment

candle

Originally posted by sconrad08
                          Like SPEEL... I want to do the whole escape deal! I have 14 items , clicking away BUT still have no idea what to do exactly?!?!? I have the candle lit but don't know where it goes. I have a piece of paper with "9999" on it but doesn't unlock any locks. I tried putting the green and yellow magnets in door like was posted but didn't do for me!! Can't open cabinets! Only have doll heads', a arm & a leg! Dang, need some help!?! ignition medicine??......Where did you find that??

How did you light the candle?

Comment

scon...on the bookshelf, looks like a baby bottle or something

Comment

And the doll's leg. I only have the head and left arm.

Comment

Working...
                              X