GamersHood
05-11-2005, 17:04:18
Link:
http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=121

Like the title says: free the freakin balloon

Unregistered
05-23-2005, 17:56:23
How the hell I pass it!?
I found hot to raise that thing, but other then that, I didn't found nothing useful.

lpyuhtlo
06-03-2005, 05:35:10
I have tried & tried and the result's the same. Can any one tell me how to free the balloon, please?

Unregistered
06-09-2005, 20:18:39
how do ya get past lvl 1?

Unregistered
06-11-2005, 13:50:09
grrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrr

Unregistered
06-11-2005, 19:18:15
How do you free the darn baloon!!!!!

Unregistered
06-11-2005, 19:33:43
On level 3 now please help

Unregistered
06-13-2005, 17:24:57
help us on level one not three:@

Unregistered
06-18-2005, 14:29:12
Open the door on the right, then click on the man on the top of the construction. The bell will ring and another guy will come. Click a grey button next to the black lever. Next click on the lever and then click on the gun above the baloon-it will cut one of the ropes. Click the lever again and then the grey button. The lever again. And now: click a grey square on the left and above the gun and then QUICKLY CLICK THE GREY BUTTON. Quickly, cause the bomb will switch off the current. You have to manage before it happens, in other way gun will destroy the baloon (photo-cell? ;-P :-) )
Hope I helped you.
And now, how to pass 3 level?! :-/

Theddy
06-19-2005, 15:20:53
I need help at level 3=\

Vortex
06-19-2005, 15:26:24
lvl. 3 eh. what part are you stuck on cus im finished

Unregistered
06-22-2005, 00:46:31
plz how do you get past level 3 it is sooo hard

Unregistered
06-23-2005, 16:57:45
woo! ive done it - erm, though i needed the walkthrough for level one (i swear i did everything it says there before AND IN THAT ORDER, but it never worked previously)

anyway, level 3: in the window where the game opens, there is a link to a message board, much like this one.

a little way down there is a numbered list of things to do for level 3

HOWEVER it's in german, so you'll need to use one of the many internet translators out there which are free (or speak german, obviously)
none of them are perfect, so just try until one makes enough sense for you to decode: i would give more help but i dont know how to put in one of those spoiler warnings and also i cant remember exactly how

Unregistered
07-05-2005, 20:17:41
Thanks dude that helped alot. now howabout lvl 2?

Unregistered
07-05-2005, 20:23:21
i need help on the beginnin of lvl 3 keep on killin my guy

Unregistered
07-06-2005, 17:27:51
easy any1 need help

Unregistered
07-07-2005, 12:34:32
lvl 3 please help me how!!

Wania
07-07-2005, 14:51:54
OMG: Is it so hard to help us with lvl 3?! I need help!

Gamer
07-07-2005, 19:57:35
Translation for lvl 3

1. Press the man to the left
2. Press on the guy up to the upper right and pull the lever 3 times until the red barrel appears (let it blow up the boxes)
3. Press on the the guy to the upper right agian and pull the lever (red barrel will appear). When it is on the end of the track, press the thing under it (the boxes the to the right will blow up) you must do this two times so that there will be one box left.
4. Press on the truck (press the thing that lift boxes)
5. Press the lever in the truck.
6. press the buttom a little bit to the right of the lever.
7. Press the man that stand on the truck
8. Press on the man agian
9. Press the box a bit left of the man
10. Press the man that just got lifted up
11. Press on the air plane made out of papir to the right of the guy
12. Press on the right side of the red barrel (the plane will land and do no harm)
13. Press on the man that just threw the plane
14. Press on the plane agian

Unregistered
07-09-2005, 01:06:33
how do ya get past lvl 1?

you click the guy that's sitting on the grabbing thing then open the door to the control room for the guy. click the white button in the control room to make the grabbing thing grab and click ball shooter and grab some more explosives and click the thing that looks like a hammer that's close to the window and drop the bombs immediately to stop the power or the thing that's at the left-hand corner is going to pop your balloon.

Unregistered
07-09-2005, 01:19:27
Thanks dude that helped alot. now howabout lvl 2?

click the rock that's to the left of the guy and click the button that's to the right of the guy, open the door and click the guy.

It was easier than level 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
07-09-2005, 01:20:57
lvl. 3 eh. what part are you stuck on cus im finished

I'm stucked on everything!

MountainDewMan
07-09-2005, 07:35:51
Beat it

MountainDewMan
07-09-2005, 07:46:44
I could of sworn I had played Level 4 before but it ain't there

MOCK3R
07-09-2005, 11:04:38
LVL 1) open the door on the far right by the bell then click on the man on top of the crane he falls n the bell rings a man will walk into the cabin on the right
press the grey button inside it then pull the blk leaver once the explosives are to the left of the crane shoot the gun under the cabin on the left it will blow 1 rope off...
then pull the blk leaver thn press the grey button to pick another crate up then press the blk leaver to make the boax go left when thts done press the grey button THAT HAS A STRING ATTATCHED TO IT thn press the grey button really quick in the cabin and then youre free

LVL 2) throw the stone to the left of your man it,ll drop the huge stone then press the button on the box to lower the bridge then press the door then jor man.

:D :D :D

Unregistered
07-13-2005, 00:51:16
Translation for lvl 3

2. Press on the guy up to the upper right and pull the lever 3 times until the red barrel appears (let it blow up the boxes)
3. Press on the the guy to the upper right agian and pull the lever (red barrel will appear). When it is on the end of the track, press the thing under it (the boxes the to the right will blow up) you must do this two times so that there will be one box left.
12. Press on the right side of the red barrel (the plane will land and do no harm)
after 1st plane throwi dont know where plane went

Unregistered
07-19-2005, 07:37:11

not to the right... to the left

Unregistered
07-19-2005, 21:10:37
how did u pass level 1igeting crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Unregistered
07-19-2005, 21:11:40
thank you for your help

Unregistered
07-21-2005, 10:57:32
Translation for lvl 3

when i press the truk that helps the boxes the man just gets squashed every time i do it

Unregistered
07-21-2005, 12:46:14
same for me

Unregistered
07-27-2005, 16:44:34
I did it before you press lever press thing that moves from button being pressed
___
/
/ <lever(press 2nd)
/ _
/ \ <button(press 3rd)

^click 1st

Unregistered
07-28-2005, 16:33:36
well everytime i throw the plane for the 1st time on the right side or left it red thing blows up. n e solutions?????

Unregistered
08-16-2005, 22:16:27
well everytime i throw the plane for the 1st time on the right side or left it red thing blows up. n e solutions?????
throw the plane to the left of the barrel on to the little platform the barrels on + the reason ur man is being squashed is because ur missing out a step click on the forks on the forklift truck - the guy climbs on to them.

Unregistered
09-09-2005, 18:48:35
what should I do in level 5, 'cause the past 4 levels are easy, but 5 is hard....
Plzz help...

Buck Dooley
09-09-2005, 19:29:10
Where did you find level 4?

britney
09-11-2005, 12:40:10
tis game is so cool- made it whithout help :)

Unregistered
09-24-2005, 11:30:16
when i press the truk that helps the boxes the man just gets squashed every time i do it
THAT WAS SOOO EASY

BRIAN123
09-24-2005, 11:38:51
Hi EVERYBODY

registered
09-25-2005, 12:23:00
Hi EVERYBODY

hi dude

Unregistered
10-02-2005, 00:03:31
Open the door on the right, then click on the man on the top of the construction. The bell will ring and another guy will come. Click a grey button next to the black lever. Next click on the lever and then click on the gun above the baloon-it will cut one of the ropes. Click the lever again and then the grey button. The lever again. And now: click a grey square on the left and above the gun and then QUICKLY CLICK THE GREY BUTTON. Quickly, cause the bomb will switch off the current. You have to manage before it happens, in other way gun will destroy the baloon (photo-cell? ;-P :-) )
Hope I helped you.
And now, how to pass 3 level?! :-/

That doesnt help!

Unregistered
10-11-2005, 11:41:31
That doesnt help!

LOL! I'm with ya!

I am able to get the balloon released and it floats up just enough to hit the building on the left (where the little cannon is) and then crash and burn.

I am always amazed at everyone else that makes it past with some special charm, but not amazed anymore with the "I Did It, Too Easy, My 5 year old did it" posts. Meanwhile, kudzu grows faster than I can master the first blasted level.

:(

gamemaster123
10-30-2005, 19:33:27
i did what an unregisterd guest said about level run but it did not work

Unregistered
11-21-2005, 03:09:49
how do you pass level 2?

Unregistered
11-21-2005, 03:12:34
how do you pss level 3

Theddy
11-26-2005, 21:21:38
I have trubles with level 3 too, but that's only because I didn't understand all that guy wrote, not because I ran all to 5th page at once....

Unregistered
02-05-2006, 16:20:01
u have to click the forklift before pushing the lever.its the grey thing in the front of the truck.this way the man gets on the forklif and wont be squashed

kookie man
02-09-2006, 16:58:57
its REALLY easy. press teh stickdude on the left side.then press on the forklift thingy. a guy will stand up on the forks. press the lever in the crane. press it three times. then pull the lever again. a red barrel will fall out. then press the lever again.IMPORTAINT: press the metal thingy to bounce the onther two barells. the click the lever(forklift). a stick should now be nearby the ledge. press the stickman. push him a few times. stick should now stand on the bouncer thingy. push the button on the left. click the paper airplain thingy. press the right side of the red barrel. he will throw the plane. push on the stickman. press the paper plane again. there you go. you passed level 3.

Unregistered44
03-15-2006, 22:03:23
easy any1 need help
Help me on lvl. 2.plz

Unregistered01
04-11-2006, 04:47:28
heres a link for level 4. you have to beat the 1st 3 levels to get to it though:
copy a nd paste it if its not a hyperlink
www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/industry

i am stuck on it how do you beat it. i got the arrow thingy pointing up. the guys next to the red bomb and i got the platform to make a bridge. thats a s far as i got.

hint: click the guy next to the box before the guy on the pillar to make a bridge. also click the arrow to make it point up

D.M.
04-29-2006, 13:08:09
yay im up to the final.....curse this i can't figure it out!...

D.M.
04-29-2006, 13:13:01
I Can't Figure This Out! The Guy At The Bottom Does Not Move When I Want Him Too!

D.M.
04-29-2006, 13:14:22
IF U FIGURE THIS OUT SEND ME AN E-MAIL AT jb_leamo@hotmail.com

anthony
05-02-2006, 17:08:42
help on leval one

bige92
05-07-2006, 13:06:08
lvl 4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bige92
05-07-2006, 13:14:31
nvm got it but wat about lvl 5

rtrdedv skp boy
06-17-2006, 07:46:18
Smebdy hlp me Im stck on lvl 4. I dnt no anythng abt ths lvl.

ozchick
07-15-2006, 12:13:38
i need help

cupepus
07-16-2006, 05:20:28
some one help me on level 3 plz it doest lift the stick guy!!

cooldudenc
07-26-2006, 16:30:01
its REALLY easy. press teh stickdude on the left side.then press on the forklift thingy. a guy will stand up on the forks. press the lever in the crane. press it three times. then pull the lever again. a red barrel will fall out. then press the lever again.IMPORTAINT: press the metal thingy to bounce the onther two barells. the click the lever(forklift). a stick should now be nearby the ledge. press the stickman. push him a few times. stick should now stand on the bouncer thingy. push the button on the left. click the paper airplain thingy. press the right side of the red barrel. he will throw the plane. push on the stickman. press the paper plane again. there you go. you passed level 3.

nvm i got it and its the left side of the barrell

Dandyrawr
07-26-2006, 17:36:00
omg im not even gunna try

cupepus
07-27-2006, 04:13:19
for those that need help on level 3 click on the the bar of the the forklift BEFORE you move it

cupepus
07-27-2006, 09:26:36
www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/industry
use this link for the last 2 levels

here is walkthrough for all 5 levels

level 1

1. open the door next to the bell by clicking on the door knob

2. click the guy at the top of the screen

3. press the grey button in the building to the right

4. now press the black lever in the same building

5. press the cannon at the left of the screen (baloon is half way to freedom)

6. now press the black switch in the right side building as before

7. repeat steps 3 and 4

YOU NEED TIMING FOR THIS

8. press the panel on the left building, now quickly press the grey button in the right side building to drop the biomb and free the balloOn

LEVEL 1 COMPLETE

level 2

1. click the rock to the left of the stick guy

2. click the button to the right of the stick guy

3. click on the door on the wall to the right

4. click on the stick guy
LEVEL 2 COMPLETE

level 3
1. click the stick guy, (he will walk to the right side of screen)

2. click the black lever next to the guy at the top of the screen he will drop a box.

3. repeat step 2 until a red bareel has dropped and exploded

NOW TIMING IS REQUIRED

4. click the black lever again as in step 2 and 3, except this time you have to click the grey swing under the conveyor belt when the red barrel gets near the end of the track. ( if done correctly the barrel will fly towards the boxes on the right and explode)

5. repeat step 4, (one box will be left on the left side of screen)

6. click on the lift on the truck at the bottom of screen (the stick guy will go on the fork lift truck)[click on the black thing that lifts the boxes]

7. click the black lever on the truck ( will now move towards the boxes)

8. click a little white button between the lever and the driver in the truck. ( will raise the lift)

9. click the stick guy on the lift ( will move a little bit)

10. click him again to make him go over the box on the left

11. click the button next to your stick guy (will raise the lift)

12. click stick guy

13. click the panel on the wall

14. click the stand the red barrel is on (NOT THE RED BARREL)

15. click the thing you just threw
LEVEL 3 COMPLETE

level 4

1. click the stick guy next to the green box

2. click the rocket at the bottom move it slightly

3. click the stick giuy next to the rocket to launch it

4. click the stick guy at the top of the pole

5. keep click the stick guy at the very bottom till he reaches the switch at the top of the screen.

6. click the switch

7. click the stick guy next to the red ball

8. click the stick guy sat on the box
LEVEL 4 COMPLETE

level 5

1. click the button nect to the guy at the top of the screen ( will make the metal thing fly up to the magnet)

2. click the black swith next to the grey button you just clicked( the magent will now move)

3. click the door at the bottom of screen to open it

TIMING IS NEED HERE

4. click the button next to the guy on the left twice, so the fan stops and then the light turns on and the guy follows it.

5. repeat step 1, ( this time the metal will drop)

6. click the brown thing between the metal pillar and the fan ( a guy will come out of it)

7. click the guy that just appeared ( he will climb up and go to a panel)

8. click the bell at the bottom of screen

9. click the button next to the guy on the left once so the light
turns off

10. click the guy at the top so a trampoline appears on the left.

11. click the guy to the right so the small fan turns on

12. click the button next to the guy on the left till the fan moves

13. click the guy to the left, he will jump onto the fan and fly off
LEVEL 5 COMPLETE

skylar10
01-04-2007, 01:55:31
help me i need help on level 3

www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/industry (http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/industry)
use this link for the last 2 levels

here is walkthrough for all 5 levels

level 1

1. open the door next to the bell by clicking on the door knob

2. click the guy at the top of the screen

3. press the grey button in the building to the right

4. now press the black lever in the same building

5. press the cannon at the left of the screen (baloon is half way to freedom)

6. now press the black switch in the right side building as before

7. repeat steps 3 and 4

YOU NEED TIMING FOR THIS

8. press the panel on the left building, now quickly press the grey button in the right side building to drop the biomb and free the balloOn

LEVEL 1 COMPLETE

level 2

1. click the rock to the left of the stick guy

2. click the button to the right of the stick guy

3. click on the door on the wall to the right

4. click on the stick guy
LEVEL 2 COMPLETE

level 3
1. click the stick guy, (he will walk to the right side of screen)

2. click the black lever next to the guy at the top of the screen he will drop a box.

3. repeat step 2 until a red bareel has dropped and exploded

NOW TIMING IS REQUIRED

4. click the black lever again as in step 2 and 3, except this time you have to click the grey swing under the conveyor belt when the red barrel gets near the end of the track. ( if done correctly the barrel will fly towards the boxes on the right and explode)

5. repeat step 4, (one box will be left on the left side of screen)

6. click on the lift on the truck at the bottom of screen (the stick guy will go on the fork lift truck)[click on the black thing that lifts the boxes]

7. click the black lever on the truck ( will now move towards the boxes)

8. click a little white button between the lever and the driver in the truck. ( will raise the lift)

9. click the stick guy on the lift ( will move a little bit)

10. click him again to make him go over the box on the left

11. click the button next to your stick guy (will raise the lift)

12. click stick guy

13. click the panel on the wall

14. click the stand the red barrel is on (NOT THE RED BARREL)

15. click the thing you just threw
LEVEL 3 COMPLETE

level 4

1. click the stick guy next to the green box

2. click the rocket at the bottom move it slightly

3. click the stick giuy next to the rocket to launch it

4. click the stick guy at the top of the pole

5. keep click the stick guy at the very bottom till he reaches the switch at the top of the screen.

6. click the switch

7. click the stick guy next to the red ball

8. click the stick guy sat on the box
LEVEL 4 COMPLETE

level 5

1. click the button nect to the guy at the top of the screen ( will make the metal thing fly up to the magnet)

2. click the black swith next to the grey button you just clicked( the magent will now move)

3. click the door at the bottom of screen to open it

TIMING IS NEED HERE

4. click the button next to the guy on the left twice, so the fan stops and then the light turns on and the guy follows it.

5. repeat step 1, ( this time the metal will drop)

6. click the brown thing between the metal pillar and the fan ( a guy will come out of it)

7. click the guy that just appeared ( he will climb up and go to a panel)

8. click the bell at the bottom of screen

9. click the button next to the guy on the left once so the light
turns off

10. click the guy at the top so a trampoline appears on the left.

11. click the guy to the right so the small fan turns on

12. click the button next to the guy on the left till the fan moves

13. click the guy to the left, he will jump onto the fan and fly off
LEVEL 5 COMPLETE thanks i beat it