Clear All

• Astro-Susi

Link:

http://www.greenzone.de/astrosusi/englisch/

Alternate URL ~ http://m90.org/gallery/games/susi_final.swf

or

http://www.astro-susi.de/index.php?cat=spiele

Susi's point and click adventure.
    Last edited by Mistery; 05-29-2006, 19:52:06.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Pollo

The clicks don't work too well..

Comment

Er...Air pump, paint, shards of glass, ball, corkscrew, mushroom (he he), patches, purse, glue annnnd flavour powder...what in the **** do i do with any of it?

Comment

how do I make her drop the mushroom? all it does is take up space...

Comment

Originally posted by crazeekillsall
          Er...Air pump, paint, shards of glass, ball, corkscrew, mushroom (he he), patches, purse, glue annnnd flavour powder...what in the **** do i do with any of it?
          if you click on the window in the study, you wil apear in the garden. Pick up the paint bucket. combine the shards of glass with the glue, and then combine the glass thing with the paint bucket. Now, go to the store (open the counter door and go in), and now you can buy 2 dry hard rolls.
          Don't know what to do next...but u have to do something to the fire, and theres a safe behind the picture

Comment

the inventory bar is messed up...

Comment

Originally posted by crazeekillsall
              where is glue and corkscrew,purse,and powder
              i love snacks
              IM A PIXIE
              http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1.../Maple0006.jpg luv maplestory

Comment

Glue, corkscrew and powder are in kitchen drawers.
                The purse is in the study.

The glass, glue and bucket of paint seem reluctant to breed for me...

Comment

If you use the corkscrew with the ball, it makes a hole. Use the ball with the tap in the kitchen, then you get a ball full of water which will extinguisgh the fire. But I cant get the thing from the fire as i have too many items!! :-(

Comment

Need to get the note out of fire, you can save items in the waste bin and use them again later, the note tells you how to kill the green aliens, so u need to buy the things from guy in shop, anyone kknow anything about the safe?????????

Comment

kitty78

When you buy orange juice you then take it to tomato plant outside and use it on it then you can pick a tomato which you need to make a mixture to kill aliens.

Comment

how do you store stuff? it won't let me put anything in the bin

Comment

To get the safe open, you need to put the fire out, get the yellow candle, go into the passage and the candle light will show you a note xxx

Comment

kitty78

To store stuff you need to click on item you don't want to use then click on bin, don't know what i'm supposed to do with stuff i've bought off mr wombat any ideas anyone? xx

Comment

Help!

Post walkthrough someone!

Comment

Working...
                              X