• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Escape

You need to register to play this game.
    Otherwise you can also use this:
    email: gamer.hood@yahoo.com
    password: letsplay

Merry Escape is another Japanese point and click, room escape game from Gotmail. Search for clue's and items, use them ,solve puzzles and escape.

Good luck

play

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

took me two hours ,but out

Comment

I think it would be wise of me to wait for the English version because I have no idea what is said on the phone nor about all the other comments in the game

I managed to get the safe with the 6 color buttons open
      Have a new hint but need to figure out its meaning and also what to do with the orange/apple type thingy
      Found a spot that needs a SD, which I don't have
      Need a key as well and something to open up a hatch
      POP
      Hatch is open, I already had the item for that in inventory

Back from a 4 hour break because of my Mom's birthday and going back in

Used one of the items I got from the hatch a couple of times, have key now
      Spot that needs a SD is now open because I used another item I just found
      Keep finding new hotspots and have a knife now

Made a lot of progress and have a 4 digit number now but I can't recall seeing a place that needs a number
      Somewhere in the game I did something that turned on the lights above the door.
      Seen some writing but I can't read it...language barrier...no idea if I need it but I am running out of ideas about what to do in the room
      I think I'll need to take a look at a walkthrough to continue
      Went around the room again but out of ideas. I am proud of my self that I have gotten this far without help but I now need some hint on how to continue
      From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
      sigpic

Comment

Okay, I'm giving this a try but if it took 'old biker' 2 hrs....I am doubting my chances of completing this...
        I have seen 3 buttons, I have cell phone, I see clue (colours /w numbers) and tried on colour safe...didn't work.
        I see another colour clue (whose overlapping colours are wrong) and a locked drawer.
        I see 4 buttons now and floor safe.
        Looked closely at my items and found 'something' (have no idea what it is).
        I also found panel needs screws removed.
        Found knife; used to get red star piece...inserted in door; I see I need 2 more pieces.
        Found 2 more views, but can't see anything....?
        Viewing items again and I found a battery compartment...no battery though.
        Checked all the bottles, fruit and everywhere...I think I see key but have no liquid....?
        I may have to 'peek' at help as I think I am stumped.
        I had to seek help...never fails, I should have clicked a bit more when I first saw the webpage, but I thought it was an advertisement......

Now, I have the solution to the colour safe and now I have reindeer card and paper.
        Modified card and received clue. Used card and now I have wine and box.
        Used wine and now have a key...and now a bowl plus, wine bottle is still in inventory.
        I served quite a bit of wine, then coloured the paper....and not sure what's next...?
        Okay...took back star, placed elsewhere and I think it's picture is a clue (hard to see).
        Can't find the picture clue but I see the door lights are on now and there is something written in Japanese...???
        Needed help...got battery...thanks @Yvonne!
        Turned on cell phone and got mail....Oh, wonderful; it's in Japanese!
        Looked at help and found I had missed an item in the drawer.
        Found spoon and used as screwdriver....now have green star piece.
        Opened box and found 3 markers and I see that the colours match the coloured circles.
        Aha...."luck is a wonderful thing"....Pens were used to create light to see in "dark spot"...now have lighter. I now can see 'secret code'...now, where to use these digits...?
        Had to seek help again...I would never have completed this on my own, so I wouldn't try....NEXT GAME.
        ....No one will solve this without help....the end just got too convoluted....too bad as it started out quite good.
        Last edited by graywolf; 01-06-2013, 23:45:59.

Comment

I made some more progress but with help

I finally found the safe where I can use my numbers
          Got a bowl of ice cream now with Kahlua on it

I am out

Note to all: The red and green star pieces are used in the game and in the end in the door.

Great game again
          Thanks Kzin for your help
          I don't have a happy coin but saved the game before leaving so I will go back some other time to see if I can find it although I don't see a replay button at the end and usually there is so maybe there is no happy coin.
          From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
          sigpic

Comment

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Working...
            X