GamersHood
09-02-2005, 13:15:50
Link:

normal version: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/173654

difficult version: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/173475

Not sure what you have to do.

Unregistered
09-02-2005, 16:13:39
really good game and not too hard to figure out. use the hint feature in the help menue to keep you on track and talk to the library ghost to gain information. basically your job is to find out what happened to the other ghosts, remind them of their past lives and help them to open the gate to go on to the next life. pick up objects along the way and use them to help the ghosts remember and use the police computer to access the files on all the people named in the game. it has a really good story, took me about 30 min, or so.

MountainDewMan
09-02-2005, 21:56:25
I thought this was a good game

It took me longer than that to beat it because It took me a while to figure out the purpose of the game

Unregistered
09-03-2005, 19:39:04
how do i get the gun?

anya
09-03-2005, 21:19:49
i played that game some time ago and if i remember correctly you do not need a gun at all; in the last scene touch the murderer gently when he is holding a gun then he drops it and the girl shoots him

Tzad
09-20-2005, 10:42:02
I am stuck on the last scene. It is at Dianas house, and I am there together with the fire lady Mrs. Toberen.

All I can seem to do is to poke the bad guy, but he only responds "What was that? Did you feel that?". Then he just continue what he was doing.

What must I do to solve this scene?

Tzad
09-20-2005, 10:48:50
It is a matter of quick reactions. Before his next comment, you must be very quick, and click the fire lady.

I never liked adventure games where the final solution depended on you beeing quick with the mouse.

sianmick10
09-29-2005, 20:40:41
i cnat get as far as you lot

Unregistered
10-01-2005, 01:19:04
can someone please post a walkthrough?! Im stuck from teh beginning and need help! i would be greatful if you posted a walkthrough as i am being driven crazy bye this! thanks!

Unregistered
10-02-2005, 16:27:26
It is a matter of quick reactions. Before his next comment, you must be very quick, and click the fire lady.

I never liked adventure games where the final solution depended on you beeing quick with the mouse.

Is the blue house the last scene? I followed the bald guy that was taking the pictures back to the house, but can't get in. I've already had the sad lady help the girl, the ghost in the hospital help the driver, & Marion threw the fire ball at the house

but now what???

I have traipsed all over the map and am stuck.

Help!

Unregistered
10-05-2005, 13:38:01
I'm Stuck! :( I can't find Marion. I've cheked the police computer. The hospital ghost has helped the bum. The "sad" ghost has helped the litle girl and now i'm stucked. Where can I find Marion??

Unregistered
10-06-2005, 01:31:48

I agree - I hate that too

rosiemay05
10-15-2005, 23:04:58
I tried to play this game a couple of months ago but gave up because seemed hard, but tried again and it was easy , you just have to keep revisiting the ghosts for updates all the time, great game, good story to it too.

rosiemay05
10-15-2005, 23:06:09
I'm Stuck! :( I can't find Marion. I've cheked the police computer. The hospital ghost has helped the bum. The "sad" ghost has helped the litle girl and now i'm stucked. Where can I find Marion??
the church? or you might have to go to the burned down house/library first

Kialei
02-11-2006, 23:49:38
I can't find this game. It comes up as a 404 Dead Link. Thank you for any and all help.

Mistery
02-11-2006, 23:56:26
I can't find this game. It comes up as a 404 Dead Link. Thank you for any and all help.

To your question, you can post broken links in the "Questions & Answers" Forum under the topic "Problems".

Alternate links:

diabla
03-11-2006, 18:29:57
I dont know what to do now, the gate didnt open, and everything keeps telling me to go to the police station, but Ive already been there-what do I do after Ive checked the records?

Blackangel0660
04-06-2006, 19:27:45
I do not know what the fire lady needs or how to get it! Please help.

Chris-ov-Donny
04-06-2006, 22:58:07
gud game just a bit 2 easy

janine
04-19-2006, 02:01:59
does anyone know where to find the candles. i need one more i have already placed two of them in the playground and the church. i need one for the hospital now and where would i place it. thanks for your help whoeva repliesxx

janine
04-19-2006, 02:51:06
never mind ive finally compleated it! woohooo

Juze
06-14-2006, 09:33:47
Link:

Not sure what you have to do.
You are one of the victims, a ghost that can't remember his own name. Can you solve the mystery of your own death, and those in the town around you?

That is game aim. Found from NG.

Juze
06-14-2006, 09:36:51
Well here is cheats too. Its DEEPNET

TOKAGARO0
06-26-2006, 21:32:58
I've done everything, I've staked out at the guys house for ten minutes, nothing, gone to Dana's house, nothing. HOW DO I TRIGGER THE LAST SCENE!!!

sid_vicious_2nd
11-24-2006, 02:36:52
That was one awsome game! Cool story, ace idea, and interesting characters! I liked the use of the police files!

Just one problem! The navigation system took me bloody ages to figure out! Took me ages to realise it was on a grid system!

Finished it tho, no help!

lxagunos101
09-03-2007, 02:05:28
This game is actually about a guy who is trying to find out how he died. I played it before. I forgot the site.

Jeral
09-03-2007, 04:34:52
This game is actually about a guy who is trying to find out how he died. I played it before. I forgot the site.
Yeah...we established that fact a year ago >.> Anyway, I've been trying to find this game but forgot where to look =P

glitched18x
10-30-2007, 08:25:25
can anybody post a walkthrough for this? thanks =P

Jeral
10-30-2007, 10:52:38
Walkthrough:

You hear laughter in the East. Go right click on the people. They will tell you to use the hand tool.
The boy drops the rabbit. Pick it up with the hand tool.
If you move around, you'll start noticing green barriers. These barriers limits your movement around the area. You can increase your limit by scaring children.
You can find one at the far bottom right.
After that, keep going left until you reach a red building with the lights on.
Go in and talk to the ghost. Exhaust all the topics and head for the church.(Explore by yourself)
The church lights should be blazing. Ask the ghost a question and she'll disappear.
Go left and scare the child. Go to the library and go right to scare another child.
Your limit should increase now and you can explore new places.
Start by going far bottom left.
Click on the burnt down house and pick up the photograph.
Note: If you come across the fountain, don't do anything yet.
Now explore some more and look out for the hospital and click on the window with the light on. Talk to the ghost.
At the far top right corner, you'll find a house with the window open. Go in and pick up the candle.
Now go down towards the school. Talk to the ghost.
Go down and take the candle from the treehouse.
After talking to all the ghosts, return to the library and talk to the Library ghost.
He'll have some books on the table for you to research.
Now go left and look for a fountain. Pick up the eyes in it.
Go up and head right until you see the passed out drunk. Pick up the beer can.
At this point, you'll need to take notes. Take note of any names you come by while talking to the ghosts. These are important!

First stop, head for the church. Give the ghost the wedding photo. She'll fade away. Leave and re-enter.
Talk to her.
Name to look out for: Marion Toberen

Next stop: The hospital.
Give the beer can to the ghost. Talk.
Name to look out for: Stephen Marks

Next stop: Schoolyard
Talk to the ghost first, then give her her eyes.
Talk again, close the window, then give her the rabbit doll.
Talk again and remember to take note of the names.
Names to look out for: Rebecca Halloway & Emily Halloway

After this, go back to the library. Talk to Ivan. He'll tell you to find the 3 highest points of the ghost's areas and to place lit candles there.
You should have 2 already. But to recap, the three candles are at, the treehouse south of the school, the house with the open window north of the school and the grave west of the church.
Go to the grave you started at, and move up to see that there are flowers and a candle there. Pick it up and head for the church.
Use the candles on the lit ones.
Now the three spots to place the candles are: The church's steeple, the school's swing, and the hospital's roof.
Once you've placed them, return to the Library ghost. Say you're ready and watch....BOOM. Password will be given DEEPNET
You'll start in the basement. Pick up the skull.
Go back to the library. Talk to the ghost. He'll tell you to go to the grave you started at. You'll see a girl leaving. Use the eye icon on the grave and note the name: Adam Smith
Talk to the library ghost again. Now is the interesting detective part.
Head for the police station and go in. Use the computer.
Now, one by one, investigate the ghosts' past by entering their names in CAPS! Now as you investigate, you'll come across new names. Investigate them all.
Names to take note of: Greg Toberen, Rick Madison, Michael Madison
Once you've done that, talk to all the ghosts again. Now you'll need to help the ghosts find redemption.
Start with the school ghost: North of the school, You'll see the children gathered round. Click on them, go down, click on the ghost, go up, give ghost the rabbit.
Now, the hospital ghost, left of the hospital. He'll go back to the room. Talk to him. That's it.
Now the church ghost. Go to the church and present the skull to her. Go to the far top left. You'll see Marion burn a house down and a man will run out on fire. Follow him. He'll disappear into the next map. Go down. A man will take pictures. Follow him now. He'll go into the house at the end. Now, go to the library. Get some advice and return to the house the baldy went in. The window's now open. Look at the pictures. Note the address 17 School Rd. Go all the way down and left one scene. The new password: CARDINAL
Go in. Go out, the man walks in, stop Marion, go in. Click on him. When he looks around, click Marion, click his gun, click the girl. You're done.

lolguy123
11-04-2007, 20:38:59
Here are some passwords if u need help or lazy

CARDINAL and DEEPNET in capital letters

:man:

Sharpthingyooh
09-23-2008, 22:57:53
lol firey sets her ex on fire lol

o yea the blue one...sad...suicide

gokussj10000000
09-26-2009, 08:57:07
Is the blue house the last scene? I followed the bald guy that was taking the pictures back to the house, but can't get in. I've already had the sad lady help the girl, the ghost in the hospital help the driver, & Marion threw the fire ball at the house

but now what???

I have traipsed all over the map and am stuck.

Help!

go through the window.go to the tree house,press left arrow key.go inside the house.get out,wait for the Marion .it asks you a question,click on yes,go inside the house,read what the guy says,click on his chest,then he says something,click on the arrow,then as fast as you can click on marion,then click on the gun or the man,i don't remember properly.he drops the gun.the girl picks it up and shots him.
GAME OVER

Jeral
09-26-2009, 18:20:07
go through the window.go to the tree house,press left arrow key.go inside the house.get out,wait for the Marion .it asks you a question,click on yes,go inside the house,read what the guy says,click on his chest,then he says something,click on the arrow,then as fast as you can click on marion,then click on the gun or the man,i don't remember properly.he drops the gun.the girl picks it up and shots him.
GAME OVER

lol. please don't reply to posts from 4 years ago.

just-m
09-27-2009, 14:26:33
pfff, was a " fun" game. lucky to have that map or else i would still be looking around.