Bungalow House Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bungalow House Escape

Bungalow House Escape is another point and click, escape game from 123bee.com You are locked up in the Bungalow House. The key is somewhere in the room. Use your brain power to find the key. You can also use objects which are present in the House. Use your talents to escape from there.

Good luck

play

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

3/4 of picture done .. I need to go to bed. Where is 4th piece?
    out (didn't like the math paper - answer must be in grams not kg and it does say that)
    Last edited by NannaJoy; 01-09-2013, 06:47:18.

Comment

First played in Chrome....could not use key, so played in IE...then I couldn't place plate or picture piece.

Buggy....I seem to always have problems trying to play 123 Bee games.

Comment

If the gold colored key is supposed to go into the door in the far left scene, then it isn't working in FF.
        123 Bee games are most of the times buggy and I think that this one is not an exception

POP
        Gold key was not for that door. Turns out there is a scene to the right as well but I had not clicked there yet

Placed 3 pieces of the painting, missing the fourth
        Only thing left in inventory is a book but no idea where to use the things that are written inside
        Finally managed to get the item I saw in the bathroom under the sink...it took a lot of tries and now I need to figure out where to use it

Got the math, tried it a couple of times on the door but door isn't opening.
        Discovered that I first had to use the math on the paper and then it is working on the door too, stupid
        From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
        sigpic

Comment

Did the math on the paper... 4 times!! Still won't work on door. As long as it is
          Ugh.

Comment

Working...
          X