Mystery Room One Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystery Room One Escape

Mystery One Room Escape is another point and click type room escape game. Try to escape the room by finding items and solving puzzles. Good luck.

Play here

Please use spoilers to give hints.[ SPOILER="Name of spoiler"]Enter text here.[/SPOILER]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days. Thank you.
    Don't forget you are awesome.

The end ,good game

Comment

Good game but what was the extension cord for?

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Kzin View Post
        Good game but what was the extension cord for?
        It was used to plug in the projector. Can't imagine how you got the safe code without that.

Comment

could not plug it in and I semiguessed the code....

edit:

replayed and now found it...lol...thanks for the hint

Comment

After you put the battery in the flashlight, you can look under the bed.

Comment

Trying this one....
              Have grey 'S', wall socket and flashlight....see code on picture and bed (can't read it)....can't seem to plug in wall socket and/or plug?
              I have no idea what the 'S' thing is , but used it and now have key....
              Click, click, click and picture is now a combo and now see floor safe(?)...maybe because I have key(?) as it didn't occur before.
              Used 'S' thing again and now have chest...used key and flashlight now has battery.
              ...and look what I find under the bed (after all that time previously clicking)...I now have machine plugged in.
              Oh and look what I see.....I now have key and out.
              Very nice game!
              Last edited by graywolf; 01-08-2013, 11:20:49.

Comment

I can't read Japanese either, but if I was to guess, the message on the poster tells you to look under the doormat.

Comment

That cord will not plug in to anything... got a battery but the flashlight won't turn on. Not into clicking incessantly to figure it out...

Comment

@SueJ999,

Comment

Got silver S, piece of paper, key, flashlight and cord. No idea about the wall safe code.
                      Big language barrier so I am going to give up
                      From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X