Belgian Escape III (Dutch Escape III)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belgian Escape III (Dutch Escape III)

Belgian escape the room game. This time you have to escape the office.

http://users.skynet.be/orangecountry/games/
    Last edited by Adventure; 05-11-2007, 19:24:22. Reason: Replaced invalid link
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Ok, I need some help. Can click a lot, but find nothing at all
    Believe in the best

Comment

Escape?

if you click the eye of the phoenix in the painting, it reveals a wall safe, but I can't figure out the combination.

Also, you have to be looking directly at an object, like the computer, to click on it. The computer has pictures of drag racing cars and a password-protected link... hmmm

The clock is set to your computer's clock.

That's all I've got!
      "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

When you look at the pictures of the cars, you can see some signs.

It's xv x ii ix vi

But can figure out what too do with them.

tried translating them to real numbers: 15 10 2 9 6.

Comment

this numbers are combination for safe

Comment

then you get a key.. Thx karolina. have you figured out the filemaps with car names?

Comment

not yet, I try to combinate that letters with are marker on grey to find password, but no one was correct

Comment

cars

if you notice, the cars are all American. The only one that's not a Chevy is the Pontiac Firebird. I don't knwo if this is significant yet, though.

Comment

Ah, okay...how do you turn the combination lock on the safe?

Also, I can zoom in on the trash can from one angle and look in it and from another, I can knock it over, but nothing is in or on it that I can see. Plus you can zoom in on the spray bottle that is on the bookshelf. Turning around is really odd on this game. You can also look behind the file cabinet. Nothing I'm going seems to be more then just LOOKING at things.

Frances, Pontiac and Chevy are all GM cars. Along with Oldsmobile and Cadillac. I haven't gotten to the cars yet, but that might help.

Comment

Look at the names of the cars that are also on the computer. The first two letters of each are a little bigger and gray. Enter these letters in the order that they show up in the cars program

Comment

Click on the top of the safe dial to turn right, on the bottom to turn left.
                      sigpic

Comment

I also looked at the rainbow order of the files. Red (NOva), Orange (CAprice), Yellow (unknown), Green (FIrebird), Blue (Chevell '69). I also always thought Chelvelle was spelled with 3 e's.

Comment

Hi y'all,

i don't know much about cars, but the cars names in the cabinet, do they correspond to the cars in the computer? I was thinking, that if one doesn't correspond, the name of that car might be the password?
                          What we got here, is a failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach.
                          So you get what we had here last week. Which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
                          I don't like it anymore than you men. Cool Hand Luke / Paul Newman

Comment

I thought that too, but there are 5 files in the cabinet and only 3 on the computer program. Tried both of them, and neither work as the PW.
                            sigpic

Comment

that was a bit disappointing.

Comment

Working...
                              X