Bad Memory Escape - Zero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Memory Escape - Zero

Bad Memory Escape - Zero is a point and click, room escape game created by Ainars. Find eleven pieces of code, six golden medals and complete colour puzzle in order to unlock door-lock and escapefrom house. Then search for code decryption device and enter back in to the house to solve rest of the puzzles and get van keys. Use van keys to start van engine and drive away.

Good Luck!

play

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

I am stuck!!!
    How can I be stuck???
    I still have the gear so there should be some place I can use it but I can't find it.
    I have seen a puzzle that I don't understand, tried something but it isn't working so maybe I need a hint first before it works.
    I miss 1 piece of paper for the door, number 3 of the letters and a coin.
    POP
    Found a place to use my gear and now I have more items to continue and a hint for the puzzle.

Puzzle still isn't working or I am just not seeing it
    POP
    Got the puzzle and the last coin. Now I can open the door.

Yay...Gongtats!!!
    From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
    sigpic

Comment

That one was very detailed! Went round n round for a while, but figured it all out!! GONGTATS!!

Comment

I have looped a couple of times and seem stuck....I have all coins, horses, colours and gear used up.
        I need '1' more number....it probably is under the missing pink apple but, I have a black apple that doesn't fit...?
        I have not done anything with the bit of rags puzzle that looks like 'A's...don't know what to do?
        Wow, 3 times to find it...placed black apple and now have 4th letter.

Went outside to get phone, used phone to get pink apple and 4 'A's and out.
        Good game...this one was harder.
        Last edited by graywolf; 01-15-2013, 20:32:50.

Comment

I want one of these decoders!

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Went around looking for the sixth number, and the game restarted. Not gonna play this one again.
            Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

Working...
            X