View Full Version : Murphy's Gesetz: Schoone Bescherung (Murphy's Law: Beautiful Giving)
09-04-2005, 09:50 PM
Make the Santa angry.
09-05-2005, 12:26 AM
English maybe ?
09-05-2005, 01:18 AM
Well my best score is 145, anyone know what to do with the hamster or how to get the bowling ball to fall on him?
09-05-2005, 02:06 AM
You have to put the hamster in his shirt when his arm is up
The bowling ball will fall on him with a little help from a rocket lighten at a precise time.
My best score : 165
It could be higher but I don't know how
09-05-2005, 02:28 AM
I figured out the hamster one, i got a max score of 175, tell me what you deid and ill tell you what you missed
09-05-2005, 02:34 AM
I can't figure out how to use most of the things.
09-05-2005, 02:46 AM
Do you want a walkthrough (Of what I did at least?) I got 180 if you want some help
09-05-2005, 03:15 AM
yeh walkthrough please :D
09-05-2005, 03:43 AM
Ok step by step walkthrough here
1. QUICKLY grab the newspaper under the TV and the wood beside the fireplace put them in the fireplace
2. Grab the lighter on the TV and light the fire. (Do all this before he is down the chimney)
3. Take 4 of the 5 firecrackers and put them in the fire and launch them up as Santa is coming down the chimney.
4. (This takes a little timing) Take the fire fluid in front of where the wood was and squeeze it into the fire as soon as you see Santa's feet in the Chimney.
5. Unwrap the small present under the tree to get a Death Metal CD... Put that in the CD player.
6. Grab a rock from the small tree on the CD player and put it in the cookies on the table.
7. Unwrap the bigger present beside where the CD was and open the box. Put the body on the base, the head on the body, the battery in, and the arms on in that order.
8. Take the darts from beside the CD player and put them in the robot.
9. The screen should move over so you can see the rest of the room... Take the cat and put it in his Present bag
10. Open the right door of the cabinet and take the mouse traps and put them on the floor between the door and the robot.
11. He will go back to the tree now, start by putting the last rocket in the pot by the tree.
12. Put the skateboard behind him when he moves to light the candle on the tree (The Clock and the X on the skateboard will go away when you can put it down)
13. Open the present he just put down (Green one) and take the bowling ball and put it on the Curtain rail on top at the far right
14. (More timing here) Take the lighter after he drops it. Wait until he slips on the skateboard and it hits the pot angling it towards the bowling ball. Light it as soon as the pot tips over.
15. He will try to save the tree then start yelling at you. As soon as he raises his hand use the hamster on him and watch the ending haha. This should give you 180 points, tell me if I missed something
09-06-2005, 12:54 AM
Yes... Change the traffic light to green in the last Picture.
09-08-2005, 10:11 AM
changing the light at the end is really funny. if you're not trying to get a high score, instead of death metal, you can play groovy disco, in the cd player and watch santa do some disco dancing....
10-02-2005, 09:11 AM
i did it all the first easy or wht!
at the end when thers credits click on the traffic lights if u do santa gets run over by a truck!!!
its so funny!!!!
11-04-2005, 04:32 PM
There has to be something else.... you can turn on the tv... just not sure when to do it.
you can also poor the fire fluid over the lighter on the tv...
HAhaha :D oh I had trouble figguring out how to drop the bowling ball... thnx for the walk though :D
09-06-2007, 07:08 PM
The link doesnt work for me does anyone have another link to the game?
09-07-2007, 01:21 AM
I've found 2 links that work, and updated the first post :)
09-07-2007, 06:30 AM
FYI: The English name is Murphy's Law. =P I think they have another 2 games similar to this. One is a politician getting ready before a meeting. One is a politician at home. You have to piss them off.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.