Umiga Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umiga Escape

Umiga Escape is another new Japanese point and click, room escape game from Detarou. Search for clue's and items, use them ,solve puzzles and escape

Good luck

play

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

two ends ,no perfect

Comment

I did not get such a good ending, I think. Game was too short for that and of course I didn't save

Restarted
      Got pretty far on my own
      Only 2 empty spaces left in inventory but stuck now

Looked for help and got out with perfect end
      From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
      sigpic

Comment

strange game - can't seem to find anything much

Comment

This is weird....
          I don't know if dancing guy is signaling a code...? Viewed all lockers, found note, see numbers and arrow but, can't get the right numbers for combo...? Had to seek help for 4-digit combo....

Now have key...see clues in Panda room and I have another key. (SAVE game, before you die).
          "Somehow" I actually figured out colour code...and have 3rd key.

Installed all 3 keys as per clue in locker. Now have box, opened using key and now have nose...installed.
          Used 1 of the keys to open locker door...now have watermelon and clue for the playing card shapes combo clue (/w panda room clue).
          See number clue (not sure what to do with it?)...have pic of farmer and combined /w item (as per pic in locker). Placed farmer where he could shoot pits at button....now have letter/number clue & 1 elevator button is green.
          Used farmer again...same room, different spot and now a trap door is open (don't know why...doesn't do anything).
          Tries letter/number combo again and I got it this time....now have key.

I am stuck....where is the exit door...?
          This is just too hard...I looked at help and it's confusing...next game.
          Last edited by graywolf; 02-10-2013, 06:05:45.

Comment

Working...
          X