Adorable Room Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adorable Room Escape

Adorable Room Escape is a new point and click, escape game developed by games2rule.com. You are trapped inside in an Adorable room. The door of the room is locked .There is no one near to help you out .Find some useful objects and hints to escape from the Adorable room.

Good luck

play

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

This is strange...
    At first glance, I couldn't find anything and then I started 'setting colours' and things started happening....
    I now have 2 pieces of chalk, which I used and a key...

Oh lovely...key gave me a key /w a 4-digit combo.
    So, have blue clue and something I did turned on TV and now I have green clue.
    Don't know what I did...but I have safe key.
    Tried a few things, but I do not understand the clues....?
    Aha....lucky click and now I have 3 colour squares, and now have coloured 3rd letter clue.

Still unable to figure out combo, but I finally found wardrobe key and now have light code....

Entered light combo, now have 4-digits and now out.
    Nice game....different.
    Last edited by graywolf; 03-13-2013, 20:20:12.

Comment

I figured out all the clues and had the coded key and the t-shirt left. Saw immediately the t-shirt was the lights over the door and clicked on the safe switches accordingly. Nothing happened. Figured out it was to do something with the word board. Went to word board. Went back to safe and tried 4 more times. Nothing. Went to walkthrough and saw I was correct. Tried the switches SIX MORE TIMES before it finally worked. So glad I'm out.

Comment

Working...
      X