X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growbal Warming

Link :
    http://jayisgames.com/archives/2007/...al_warming.php

It's a nice point and click type of game, with a "puzzle" twist.
    As the effects of sun rays threaten to flood several islands, you've been given "superpowas". You must use them to help people escape. At level 1, you have to start with no strength, but if you save all the people, you will be granted with a new power.

READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!!! ("help" button")
    Knowing which power to choose can be confusing as there is no description of them. So, gentle gamers, just for you I copy/paste them (Thanks to "Ilia" from the CasualGameplay forum)
    Strength:

Popularity:

Flood Prevention:

Inventory:
    Last edited by SoundofC; 03-05-2007, 14:03:10.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power...
    the World will know peace
    (Jimi Hendrix)
    ~ ~ ~

glitches?

it seems that at random times the buttons for directing traffic just stop working, and it sometimes doesn't recognize people. So I cant get them into any sort of vehicle :[

Comment

i cant do anything and any please
      keep on keepin on

Comment

no good i give up
        keep on keepin on

Comment

lol

Eh..How do u get a Powa?

Cuz I'm not with you

Comment

I got the bike to move in level 2 (As i skipped a level) but i cannot turn the bike or get the cars to move as it says no driver... Silly game... Anyone played it yet?
            Aussie Aussie Aussie.... Oi Oi Oi......

Comment

For those who are confused

At first, you don't have any power, but the level is easy, and you should manage to get all people out. Then you can choose one power on the list (see first post for description)
              My advice :

READ CAREFULLY THE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE YOUR NEW POWER!
              I found that game amusing, and as you get "powas", it becomes easier. But your success depends on which order you choose them...(the "grow" side is there!)
              Also, when you're on the page where you can load the game, there's a forum below where you might find informations...
              When the power of love overcomes the love of power...
              the World will know peace
              (Jimi Hendrix)
              ~ ~ ~

Comment

To control the red dot, you have to use w,a,s and d or j,k,l,i. The space bar is for picking up.
                But I don't get anything moved but the red dot (Supa he is called)

afri

Comment

Now I figured it out.
                  This game is kind of boring

Comment

ok ive kind-of found out how to 2 play click da spoiler
                    ive only got 3 ppl out so far
                    im a elite psycho oh the GH loonie bin
                    with online family escape,darknight and sis jess
                    and im da cRaZy batkitten dancer

Comment

figure it out i dont know how to do spoilers so LOOK AWAY NOW!!!!! if u dnt wanna see it

To let people out of the cars u press the car on the riht hand tool bar thingy once stopped so you can put them in the truck or something

Hopw this helps, Pine
                      &&i dont want the guy that says, "[yea], thats her" i want a guy who has hisarms around me && his mate comes up and says// "so.. is this the girl you won't shut up about??//"

Comment

Bug found in game

After you have gotten all of the availble powerups, DO NOT save all of the people. The game with attempt to give you another "POWA" and will crash.

Guess how I found this out

Comment

this games kinda hard to beat the flood timer.

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                          June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

This game IS NOT my type of game

Comment

game makes NO sanse at all when ur playing it! if thers no driver then the cer doesnt move so when u get a driver i go to the next ppl and theres bo space for the and they cant walk to there car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will someone PLEASE give me a clue on this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Last edited by Mistery; 07-16-2007, 04:56:45.

Comment

Working...
                              X