Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yu gi oh

here you can talk about the Yu gi oh movie, show and trading cards

i used to like it. a million years ago. now i think its like pokemon. its like yeah its about cards but who cares. if you know what i mean
    I have been taken to a lab. I think I have been given superpowers. I feel funny...........ughh........

My house: http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0...V64104338_.jpg

Comment

but of course thats your opinion () _ () ((cant make an evil face so pretend there is one))

Comment

i olny gx
        .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

I dont realy like the show but the cards would make good wallpaper cause of the artwork ahh my nerd detector beeping at me!!!!!!

I'm smilie mad
          ENTER A GLOWING GATE TO FIND MOLE
          MOLE OF THE LOONEY BIN.ELITE MOLE OF GFARDTO
          Online sisters suzy
          ~virgo~&zillah
          long lost bro:hitman
          MOM:nefertiti
          DAD:party4ever
          UNCLE:yorick
          AUNTS:mcakkay&DIA

sigpic

Comment

I have seen yu gi oh season 0. The season that 4kids not have censored. It’s very violent and is hardly about card games! And yugi gets beaten up in almost every episode!
            Ninjas have more fun
            I'm the Ninja of the Looney Bin
            Online Family:
            PanDad:.....Hitman
            Mom:.........SimplyCrazy
            Brothers:...........Wirodeu and Bread

Comment

Originally posted by awesome
              i used to like it. a million years ago. now i think its like pokemon. its like yeah its about cards but who cares. if you know what i mean
              I watched Yu-Gi-Oh and YGO GX. Liked them both. I still like them but Awesome is right. They're just like Pokemon now
              Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

im a girl but i love it ssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooo much it rocks expshley gx
                .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

Working...
                X