View Full Version : Matanui Final Chronicle

GamersHood
09-17-2005, 18:58:40
Link:

http://www.lego.com/eng/bionicle/games/matanuiOnline2.aspx

Point and click game.

wayoutgirl
09-17-2005, 21:13:57
everytime I click on one of the pieces of paper , it will come up on my screen and then I can't get it off, so then I have this piece of paper blown up on my screen and the only way to get rid of it is to start the game all over again, and another thing the pieces of paper dont even say anything on them, just have a few stains. whats the deal? someone please help me. thanks ! :)

Lady_Mustang
09-18-2005, 06:50:23
http://www.gamershood.com/forum/images/smilies/25.gifGreat, I am stuck, in the scene after you "Click anywhere to start" scene, and the drops just keep falling! I was depending on all the really smart people to tell me how to get past this scene. Now I don't know what to do. http://www.gamershood.com/forum/images/smilies/17.gif

Unregistered
09-18-2005, 08:55:39
It just starts - well, it did for me

Unregistered
09-18-2005, 08:56:23
It is really slow though

Unregistered
09-18-2005, 12:30:53
everytime I click on one of the pieces of paper , it will come up on my screen and then I can't get it off, so then I have this piece of paper blown up on my screen and the only way to get rid of it is to start the game all over again, and another thing the pieces of paper dont even say anything on them, just have a few stains. whats the deal? someone please help me. thanks ! :)

There's a 'close window' square on the top right of the paper, and the paper is in robot language which we have to decipher. Hope this helps =)

I'm stuck now too. I've managed to put the big shell in the water wheel but I don't know what to do next, any ideas anyone?

wayoutgirl
09-18-2005, 13:47:01
after you put the shell in the water wheel, did you climb up the ladder and throw the disc at the weight wrapped around the pole on the other side? ;)

wayoutgirl
09-18-2005, 14:14:22
help, when u cross over the first bridge and u go inside the first hut to your right, on the floor is a piece of paper I pick it up the robot holds it to look at it, it then is taking up my screen and there is no X to close it. I have tried everything to close it, HELP

Unregistered
09-19-2005, 00:27:45
I got stuck three different times in this game when trying to read pieces of paper. Each time I had to restart. The last two times I played, it wouldn't show my backpack icon so I could not use my tools and items. So the game is buggy and unplayable. Too bad, because it is a fun game. I give up. I had the bridge repaired and was on the other side the last time I got stuck.

Unregistered
09-19-2005, 21:46:28
great game, still playing though

Unregistered
09-19-2005, 21:47:44
but now i've been waiting to load to go into the next hut - and its taking ages.

jglanton
09-25-2005, 00:06:09
I tried again, but this time determined to read no papers. I got pretty far. I roamed the desert dwellings, went into the beautiful caves, wandered the icy mountains, into the ice cathedral and sports arena, but alas somewhere in there, the dialog bubbles stopped working and I could not talk to any characters, could not trade or get things made anymore. Totally helpless after that. I wandered some more, than ran into a graphic bug where my character got stuck in the upper left hand corner of the screen on a cliff, when he should have been on the dirt trail below. He would wiggle around at first, then finally froze up. Game over. again.

Beautiful game, but the bugs make it not worth playing.

ANGRY!!!! o.O
09-25-2005, 05:46:07
This game is so cool... But it has so many bugs!
I cant see my inventory.
This game gets a 0/10 for not working... (PSBNKLDNLKNDL! >:(

Unregistered
09-25-2005, 11:30:40
I had that too, but then where you must make the waterfalls blue. Isn't there anything what you can do when that bionicle-thing is in the left upper corner and doing nothing than trampling???it's so sad when you must start the game again....

Unregistered
09-25-2005, 14:05:27
I played this game before... It is possible to save your progress. You need to be a member of lego club and be signed in. About the bugs - it is bad. The save is an autosave when loading new location.

Sora
09-29-2005, 00:57:26
Go to www.bionicle.com and click on BIONICLE DECIPHER to get the code

Unregistered
10-11-2005, 10:11:08
I played this game before... It is possible to save your progress. You need to be a member of lego club and be signed in. About the bugs - it is bad. The save is an autosave when loading new location.

Hi,
Can you answer me some Questions about Bionicle?
1. I'm not a member of lego.com , I just sign in to play the Bionicl game, you think should work or not?
2. Is not everytime working ( Only sometimes ) when I sign in. Why?
3. Now I stuck at some place, is far away, up the mountain , another side of ice mountain, cannot go forward or go back, what should I do? Need to start again? It's very hard! Because I walk so many times for buying the rigging.
Thanks a lot!
Waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
10-11-2005, 10:17:46
Did somebody finished this game? or teach us how to play this game.
This should be a nice game and also a long game. good graphic.

Unregistered
10-11-2005, 10:20:00
great game, still playing though

How to save the game?

Unregistered
10-20-2005, 08:04:38
There's a 'close window' square on the top right of the paper, and the paper is in robot language which we have to decipher. Hope this helps =)

I'm stuck now too. I've managed to put the big shell in the water wheel but I don't know what to do next, any ideas anyone?

Well, you have to give the harakeke plant you find already cut and some shells to the robot at the hut next to yours, she will then give you a disc that you will need to use so as to hit a thingy in the bridge.

Hope it helps!!! Should you have any questions, just post it

iluvharpokitty
11-03-2005, 04:16:52
This game takes an extremely long time to load and when it does load, you see drops of water and it is loading yet again! This game had better be worth the wait, but from what I have already read I think I am in for a big old let down, but you know I just gotta try it. :/

iluvharpokitty
11-03-2005, 04:28:51
Aaarrrggg!!!!!! I Give Up!

Unregistered
11-05-2005, 16:09:51
i am in a hut thing made from leaves and i cant get out nor pick up the flower i cant do anything- plz help!!!

Unregistered
02-08-2006, 13:57:04
i can't talk to the turga

magsta
02-09-2006, 06:08:43

No there isnt :'(

No-register-guy
04-19-2006, 23:34:18
You know, Bionicle has, like, 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,99 9, there's even a site. This site has all the answers for this game(you'll have to paste it in the URL bar):http://www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=63439

No-register-guy
04-19-2006, 23:35:14
Never mind the "in URL bar" part

D.M.
04-30-2006, 11:34:58
trippy

ashvlgrl
07-20-2006, 17:04:15
:pcsmasher Yeah, I would have to agree with the general consensus that this game sucks. When it finally loads (and I have a fast computer) if you click on a letter you're stuck. If you get into this one hut (which I have no clue how I even got into it) you're stuck. Too many bugs and no fun, yet.

On to the next one! How did it get such a high rating on gamershood?!?!

Josie
08-01-2006, 21:13:09
okay, a little shy to ask, buteuh, the only thing I did was pick up that large shell and i'm stuck in that room. I can't go outside either, i can't do anything. So i really need somebody's help here. thanks already

Felfreak
09-02-2006, 19:56:40
Muahaha! This game is evil if you have no idea about Bionicle.

Luckily Amaya is patient enough to answer all kinds of questions. If I could just read ALL she says!!!!! :mad: What exactly should I do with the wheel she's talking about?

I can't read robot minds you games creators!!!!

Five seconds later...

Okay, it's evil anyway. Stupid game. What the heck's with the rating?

sonicfan0
09-19-2006, 01:23:14
this game stinks it won't work it has way too many bugs either i can see my inventory and nothing else in the hut or i can see the hut but not my inventory

vierailija
01-06-2007, 02:16:29
Argh!

I was just liking this game, and i was glad that it was working for me(reading other people complain) and then it happend to me too! Paper with no exit-button. Sob sob.
Too tired to start all over. Pitty.

cheeese toastie
04-04-2007, 21:15:27
its so sad,
this game used to be absoloutley amazing...
all the chronicles were just so great...
but slowly the matanui phase died down and now the producers cant be bothered to configure it so ppl like us can play it..
im sorry if any of you guys have been disappointed by this game...
but once it was such an incredible game and its just such a shame to see it go to ruins..:sad: :sad: :ura: :sad: :sad:

effietr
04-23-2007, 15:19:06
I had the same problems as everyone in this forum, but I signed in Lego so,whenever it stuck, I reloaded the page and continued from where I was. The problem with the papers happened only the first time I read them, afterwards, it was ok. Nevertheless, I have reached quite far(ice, fire, mines, desert,jungle cities) and was out of supplies, so I had to return to Ga-Koro...the only problems I have right now and piss me off :mad: are:
1. I can't get into Nixie's house, with that key I found from our leader's house. The page doesn't load, as many times as I refresh it, and it is so disappointing....
2. I want Taipu to teach me about stamina, as his leader told me that he would, I find him near the sea,where they wait for the competition, but he doesn't give me a bubble "I want to train" or sth like that...
any ideas????:rog: