Dwarf Complete V.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwarf Complete V.1

Puzzle or problem-solving game featuring dwarfs which appear in on-line RPG game [Lineage II] .

http://lineage2.plaync.jp/l2fun/flashGame.aspx

Post #336, #337, #338 contains a Walkthrough.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mistery; 07-18-2007, 16:01:08.

I got pass the stone pushing puzzle, and after I got the key, I can't go any further. Any help?

Comment

how did you even get there? i dont know how to get that third item without being trapped in.. can you please help me with that part? are there moves i can do that i'm not aware of, like attack?

EDIT: to get out of the area that shuts you in at the start

Arch, have you used the key??
      Last edited by stickymango; 03-17-2007, 04:55:38.

Comment

well ok, I did the rock pushing game for the brass key and opened some locks but I don't know how to do what else at this point - everything else seems to be blocked. What are you meant to do with the chests?

Comment

Originally posted by catto
          well ok, I did the rock pushing game for the brass key and opened some locks but I don't know how to do what else at this point - everything else seems to be blocked. What are you meant to do with the chests?

Comment

ahh. ok, done that. got two of the things i need to get other things but now what?

Comment

i like pokemon
              DR. PAIN

Comment

i ahve gotten four little items. but i dont get how to get the key with the little steps around it. help?
                Dance like theres no tomorrow

Comment

Need help

I got most of the items. In the room with gold key, I need help getting to the final torch in the lower left corner. Please help!
                  "Evidence never lies."
                  -William Peterson as Gil Grisson on CSI: Las Vegas

Comment

ok i can't figure out the stone steping puzzle any hints?
                    the one where there are stones around a stand with a key imprint on it.
                    i only have 4 items and i'm stuck

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

what i can't get is that room with the two metal blocks... to get to the gold chest... because you can't get to the right side unless u move the left block and then i have no idea what to do cuz i have no pick!
                      DR. PAIN

Comment

Is anybody there? Im stuck after getting first key and some items, cant go anywhere new

Comment

what u need to do is read a book... this game is tough...
                          DR. PAIN

Comment

does anyone know where to get the bone?

NVM I got it
                            Power of posting
                            Last edited by cant touch this; 03-17-2007, 04:42:38.
                            I am a senior junior officer of the GFARDTO

And a full-time patient of the
                            GH LOONY BIN

The jokester of gamershood.
                            Why arn't you laughing!?

If you are what you eat, then im a plate of spaghetti and meatballs. Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by *~shiningstar~*
                              ok i can't figure out the stone steping puzzle any hints?
                              i only have 4 items and i'm stuck
                              If you're talking about the puzzle to get the silver key, try to think of it on a numerical way.

Comment

Working...
                              X