Watcha wanna do...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watcha wanna do...

Just a thread to tell us about your ambitions and desires and aims and secrets and uh you get it...
    Dont worry we wont tell anyone.
    Everyone just have to tell us something close to your heart and if you need any suggestions, we all are always there to help,so lets chill.

Maybe one day,one of us might do something awesome in the future due to this thread and this site,we might just help you realise what you want to do and whats your next step in life gonna be..............................................
    If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

I wanna be a singer, cos I love to sing The I'll see if I maybe can get a role or two in some movies, but if this doesn't work out I wanna be a doctor

Erh, hi guys! Long time no see

SnoedaIva is my GHFGNP Ik mis jou

*Crash* is the name of my cpu

Divorcee of Hitman, and the #1 GH-night owl

Insecurity is my worst enemy

Comment

I'm really new here, but take the liberty to answer anyway.

I'm attending the university here in Copenhagen (Denmark), studying medicine. I have done so for two years now.

It's not something I want to do. It's something I HAVE to do. If I don't, I feel confident that I shall perish and die a slow and torturing death. That's how much it means to me.

Excactly WHAT kind of a doctor I want to be is yet to be decided. But time is on my side, I'll figure it out...

Originally posted by SimplyCrazy
      I wanna be a singer, cos I love to sing The I'll see if I maybe can get a role or two in some movies, but if this doesn't work out I wanna be a doctor
      If you decide to join the medical world, please feel free to PM me. I know stuff...
      Last edited by OneBun; 03-25-2007, 19:46:29. Reason: merged posts

Comment

I wanna be a lawyer lol

Comment

lol,thanks for answering guys.
          But orow,i think doing something cuz you HAVE to do is a very bad approach,seriously.
          If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac
            lol,thanks for answering guys.
            But orow,i think doing something cuz you HAVE to do is a very bad approach,seriously.
            I meant that I have to do it, because I love doing it so much that I would hate NOT doing it. Heh.

Comment

oh,then i must congratulate you for doing something that you like,cuz thats the way to live life.

Comment

i started out in this 5 year physician's assistant program, but i totally wasn't about to crack down on basically becoming a doctor in 5 years.. i soon realized it really wasn't worth it considering i wasn't passionate about the profession and it's really competitive so now my major is just exploratory so i can figure out what i want to do with life.

my short term goal tho.. i really have to pee so i'd like to go do that soon.

Comment

what's YOUR goal, maniac?

Comment

uh lolz, sounds paradoxic but i wasnt really sure of what to do a few months ago.
                    but now i just sorta wanna improve my inner self and i would really love to carry on my human research.
                    sounds boring but hey ***.

Comment

I would like to start an animal hospital

Comment

nice man,,so you are one of those animal loves type eh,wooooot.

Comment

Kinda... I guess

Comment

human research?? hmm.. like you want to go into psychology or something? i love psychology.

veterinary clinic sounds nice i used to wanna be a vet and i LOVE animals.

Comment

human research?? hmm.. like you want to go into psychology or something? i love psychology.

veterinary clinic sounds nice i used to wanna be a vet and i LOVE animals.

Comment

Working...
                              X