Trg esc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trg esc

Japanese room escape game. The game is about the middle of its page.

http://www.touringer.com/tourinbar/z...sc01.htm<br />

For anybody who can't play this game from the link above, try one of these links.
    http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/3068

http://www.doodoo.ru/modules.php?op=...owpic&pid=1982
    (Thanks so much, Starbuck. )

EDIT:
    There are two endings. At least you can see one of them without knowing japanese language.
    Last edited by Eternal Becky; 04-24-2007, 15:17:07. Reason: UPDATED LINKS

first

but can't load...keeping black screen
    GACKT is the best
    I love GACKT

Comment

Pokka, Do you have Flash player installed??

Comment

i think so..but...
        GACKT is the best
        I love GACKT

Comment

I'm sorry, I don't really know about the computer and the internet. Probably someone will come here soon and tell you why you couldn't play it, and what you have to do to play it.

Comment

lili it don't load for ME neither. Just a black screen
            Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
            "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

I'm sorry Darknight... Could you try refresh button some times?? (I don't really know what you call that green arrows icon. )

So, .... nobody can play this game??

Comment

No its black screen for me 2
                I like pizza

CMONS

NEW RIDDLE NEW RIDDLE NEW RIDDLE NEW RIDDLE NEW RIDDLE NEW RIDDLE NEW RIDDLE
                Muahhhaaaha you have just found the secret message you rock pm me please with code: 1358 Somone already guessed it

Comment

Try this

Hope this link will load:

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...n/flash005.swf

Comment

this is a great game. times you for how long it takes to escape, from 50 mins down to 2.47. Tab key is very helpful for this game, but dont forget to look down and combine the use of items to help you get through- language difference really not much of a barrier, the pictures are all that you need.

lovely free game.
                    "I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe"....(ANON)......and escaping the room is my only option....but first, where is the chocolate?"

Comment

How do you get items

I have a thumb tack and two strips of paper. I used thumb tack but I'm stuck now. I need help please
                      Last edited by lili; 05-17-2007, 22:03:50. Reason: merged posts

Comment

help i used the tab key on everything...theres nothin left i can click on...

Comment

where did you use the papers? I also found the screwdriver but dont know where to use it.

what is that thing in the ceiling?
                          Last edited by lili; 05-17-2007, 22:04:46. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Items?????

Originally posted by Starbuck
                            this is a great game. times you for how long it takes to escape, from 50 mins down to 2.47. Tab key is very helpful for this game, but dont forget to look down and combine the use of items to help you get through- language difference really not much of a barrier, the pictures are all that you need.

lovely free game.
                            I've gone around the room and looked up and down and used the tab key and I've found a few places where a screwdriver could be useful, but cant find one. The only items I've found are two tapelike things. Dont know where to use them. I see that there is room for many items, but have no idea where to look for them.

Please help!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lara
                              I've gone around the room and looked up and down and used the tab key and I've found a few places where a screwdriver could be useful, but cant find one. The only items I've found are two tapelike things. Dont know where to use them. I see that there is room for many items, but have no idea where to look for them.

Please help!!!!

Look behind something hanging

Comment

Working...
                              X