X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Break In 2

Play here

Another Break In game by 9mine.com
    Finish each mission by getting to the destination without being caught by patrol guards´ spotlights.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

1st...... gr8 game!
    Dnt FiX Me Im NoT BrOkEn

Comment

I have never been 2nd! (Not even in school sports days either.)

So I am dumb because I can't get past the second door in level 2.

What a loser.
      --------------------------------------------------

Life is too short, I mean really think about it!

Love thy animal (Especially if it is a cat)

Comment

in level 2 the tool J is a cover of invisibility
        Don't Drink Drive.......it's a laundry detergent!

Comment

Originally posted by Kira699
          in level 2 the tool J is a cover of invisibility
          how do you get tool 2? the time seems not enough to pass the gate!

Comment

help!!! how do i pass level 2?

Comment

i think level 2 is imposible

can sum1 post a walkthrough

Comment

walkthrough

Walkthrough:

LVL 1:go up and at the spot light, go the the top right hand corner and when the light passes, go down to the nxt light. at that point, go in the bottem left hand corner and when the light passes, go. when you get to that black thing on the ground (switch) step on it and spikes will pop out and go back in. when they do, run past them and go to the goal.

LVL 2:At the start, go to where the H block is. pick it up, and drop it on the switch near the biggining. then go to the other switch step on it and <QUICK> go down to the door and dodge the light, and then while in the room, go down through the door, and press J<QUICK> then navigate your way through the rest with your invisible thing.

LVL 3:go up and with your invisible thing, dodge the laser and wear the K glasses to see where all the lasers are going. take a momene pattern of the lasers. If you do, you will get through to the end in a snap ( use your invisible thing)

LVL 4: start by pressing J then K. then look at the laser pattern. after that you need to press all the switches (best to start from the bottem left then to the right then up a row and to the left) after that, QUICK go to the exit before the gate close

LVL 5: Start off by quickly dodging the bullets and getting the gun. you can shoot by clicking on your target. click on the guns and keep dodging while shooting. after a while the guns will be destroyed. go in and...

LVL 6: start by killing the guns you can after that go press the two switches, go up and get the H and put it on the left switch and go up and kill a gun at a time and go back. after that, go in the exit and WIN! watch out for the laser, you can't hide from the laser.
                Last edited by Zachattk88; 03-31-2007, 00:35:03.

Comment

mission 4 is really challenging............it's all in the timing as for every level really......still haven't beat that yet........level 2 isn't impossible just hit the square to release the gate then stay as close to the hub as possible and stand on J
                  Don't Drink Drive.......it's a laundry detergent!

Comment

would have prefered to have been able to reconfigure the movement keys since im not that fond of using wasd for movement prefer the cursor keys

Comment

What the heck??! I thought it was the other way but the other other way is not getting me anywhere!!!
                      Doctor Who.
                      Doctor Who?
                      Doctor Who!

^^^^^^
                      Add this to
                      signature
                      if you love
                      DOCTOR WHO!

The almost
                      last Time Lord
                      of the Galaxy!

Join the