• Show
Clear All

• The Scrapper

A new escape game from gotmail. Enjoy!!

http://www.gotmail.jp/scrapper/

Click here Or here for a walkthrough.

Please use spoilers to give hints:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Last edited by Eternal Becky; 06-20-2007, 23:08:44. Reason: Added link to walkthrough

Hi Lili, thanks for posting.............

game playing now, not sure what happened, I have
    Last edited by Starbuck; 03-31-2007, 17:40:54.
    "I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe"....(ANON)......and escaping the room is my only option....but first, where is the chocolate?"

Comment

i can't do anything, the screen is completely black
      EDIT: nvm i refreshed and it's working now
      EDIT 2: right now i have
      Last edited by sonicfan0; 03-31-2007, 18:03:25.

Comment

I am not sure what happened with me either.
        Last edited by Starbuck; 03-31-2007, 19:00:33.
        "I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe"....(ANON)......and escaping the room is my only option....but first, where is the chocolate?"

Comment

any ideas on what to do next? and how did you get to the other side?

Comment

Hi, Starbuck and sonicfan.
            I'm not playing this game now, maybe tomorrow... I wish you all the best of luck and have fun!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonicfan0
              any ideas on what to do next? and how did you get to the other side?

EDIT: Cheerio Lili, hope you have a great weekend. I won't be back until Monday.

Last edited by Starbuck; 03-31-2007, 18:26:51.

Comment

omg i just did all that by myself woohoo go me alright, i'll find out what to do next
                EDIT:

Comment

omg i just did all that by myself woohoo go me alright, i'll find out what to do next
                  EDIT:

omg I can be sooooo stupid!!

Comment

ok, where'd you find the silver man at, i can't seem to findhim anywhere
                    EDIT: i'm still confused, it seems the computer screen in the big thing doesn't even work for me, is it supposed to be black at first?

Comment

ok, where'd you find the silver man at, i can't seem to findhim anywhere

OMG I did it!! took long enough (57 mins, but I was typing in between too!)

Comment

ok what was the password?

Comment

ok what was the password?
                          sent you a pm, I know there are spoilers, but thought this may be fairest way so early on in the game play.

Comment

Can you post a spolier hint on where to find the password?

Comment

Originally posted by Deazy
                              Can you post a spolier hint on where to find the password?
                              Hi Deazy,

its.......

11.36 on second run, phew!!

Comment

Working...
                              X