PDA

View Full Version : The Scrapper

lili
03-31-2007, 16:19:48
A new escape game from gotmail. :D Enjoy!! ;)

http://www.gotmail.jp/scrapper/

Click here (http://www.gamershood.com/forum/showpost.php?p=336809&postcount=63) Or here (http://www.gamershood.com/forum/showpost.php?p=402351&postcount=9) for a walkthrough.

Please use spoilers to give hints:
Enter text here...

Starbuck
03-31-2007, 17:22:42
Hi Lili, thanks for posting.............

game playing now, not sure what happened, I have a torch (aceteline), and used this on the tanks to get into the cage and this got me the battery light torch

sonicfan0
03-31-2007, 17:49:05
i can't do anything, the screen is completely black
EDIT: nvm i refreshed and it's working now
EDIT 2: right now i have the flash light, the cell phone, some sort of chip, and a storage thing. use light in the small metal container in the back, underneath some metal boxes as well, you'll know which ones as soon as you click them

Starbuck
03-31-2007, 18:04:13
I am not sure what happened with me either. I am now over the other side, there are some silver crates that has a silver man - like the candle from the white day game - I think he changes around the boxes a bit every game, it too has a key inside to the previous games (note the broken bike too):)

sonicfan0
03-31-2007, 18:07:03
any ideas on what to do next? and how did you get to the other side?

lili
03-31-2007, 18:09:08
Hi, Starbuck and sonicfan. :)
I'm not playing this game now, maybe tomorrow... :P I wish you all the best of luck and have fun!! ;) :D

Starbuck
03-31-2007, 18:12:50
any ideas on what to do next? and how did you get to the other side?

Have you looked under the crates yet?

if you have you will find a safe attached to a pulley wheel
The torch needs to be switched on to be able to see in dark places

I put the mobile phone into the mounting on the wall - then pressed down button (8) on the mobile keypad attached the safe, pressed (2) and then (8) then opened it to find a small chip.

The chip fits inside the mobile (cellular) and when played it gave a hint for a spanner. This was used on the Blue tubing which when opened revealed a key. The key was then used on the crane, which moved the ladder.

EDIT: Cheerio Lili, hope you have a great weekend. I won't be back until Monday. :)

Opened up the big silver box with the 4 key locks used blue key, now to work out the password!!!

sonicfan0
03-31-2007, 18:17:08
omg i just did all that by myself woohoo go me :) alright, i'll find out what to do next
EDIT: click tha far back left crate and click the lower left corner twice, then look in the dark space and you get the crowbar, i'm going to re edit this post when i find where to use it

Starbuck
03-31-2007, 18:23:43
omg i just did all that by myself woohoo go me :) alright, i'll find out what to do next
EDIT: click tha far back left crate and click the lower left corner twice, then look in the dark space and you get the crowbar, i'm going to re edit this post when i find where to use it

use it on the big box on the other-side same blue key for each corner

omg I can be sooooo stupid!!

the diary shows you what to do, you have to follow the arrow, and look at what the picture shows you when the new window opens up!!!

sonicfan0
03-31-2007, 18:27:31
ok, where'd you find the silver man at, i can't seem to findhim anywhere
EDIT: i'm still confused, it seems the computer screen in the big thing doesn't even work for me, is it supposed to be black at first?

Starbuck
03-31-2007, 18:31:34
ok, where'd you find the silver man at, i can't seem to findhim anywhere

on the crates at the back - you will need the crowbar to free him

OMG I did it!! took long enough (57 mins, but I was typing in between too!)

sonicfan0
03-31-2007, 18:34:12
ok what was the password?

Starbuck
03-31-2007, 18:36:23
ok what was the password?

sent you a pm, I know there are spoilers, but thought this may be fairest way so early on in the game play.

Deazy
03-31-2007, 18:38:47
Can you post a spolier hint on where to find the password?

Starbuck
03-31-2007, 18:42:08
Can you post a spolier hint on where to find the password?

Hi Deazy,

its.......

on the front of the diary, there is a link to a web page and then you need to go to that web page, click on the gallery link and see the words written down the side.

I think you have to activate the link as just typing it in didn't seem to work for me

:)

11.36 on second run, phew!!

Deazy
03-31-2007, 18:49:10
Hi Deazy,

its.......

on the front of the diary, there is a link to a web page and then you need to go to that web page, click on the gallery link and see the words written down the side.

I think you have to activate the link as just typing it in didn't seem to work for me

11.36 on second run, phew!!

Awesome, thanks

Starbuck
03-31-2007, 18:51:17
Awesome, thanks

glad I could help, thanks appreciated. :) :)

have to go, good luck everyone playing - have fun!!:hug2:

ethel
03-31-2007, 23:14:33
the link in the diary won't load for me help! i have done this all on my own now i'm P@£$%^ off

Kira699
04-01-2007, 00:31:25
ok i've got a red key, but it doesn't fit the big silver box, don't know what to use it on, and can't find the blue key.........help plz

correction found all keys but now don't know how to enter password or red key

Starbuck
04-01-2007, 01:51:57
ok i've got a red key, but it doesn't fit the big silver box, don't know what to use it on, and can't find the blue key.........help plz

correction found all keys but now don't know how to enter password or red key

you need to examine the red key - this will make it come apart and then it can be used in the big machine.

the password has to link in with the diary, I did give a clue earlier, it won't activate until the link has been clicked on - look at the gallery link on the page for the answer, it is clearly written for you to copy into the password area

ethel
04-01-2007, 01:58:44
you need to examine the red key - this will make it come apart and then it can be used in the big machine.

the password has to link in with the diary, I did give a clue earlier, it won't activate until the link has been clicked on - look at the gallery link on the page for the answer, it is clearly written for you to copy into the password area

I have clicked the link and the page will not load 4 me

lili
04-01-2007, 02:21:42
ethel, You can't see anything on the page?? The game-maker says if you have WindowsVista, you may not be able to play this game. :( And you need to have a newest FlashPlayer installed. :)

daCar
04-01-2007, 22:21:12
Have you looked under the crates yet?

if you have you will find a safe attached to a pulley wheel
The torch needs to be switched on to be able to see in dark places

I put the mobile phone into the mounting on the wall - then pressed down button (8) on the mobile keypad attached the safe, pressed (2) and then (8) then opened it to find a small chip.

The chip fits inside the mobile (cellular) and when played it gave a hint for a spanner. This was used on the Blue tubing which when opened revealed a key. The key was then used on the crane, which moved the ladder.

EDIT: Cheerio Lili, hope you have a great weekend. I won't be back until Monday. :)

Opened up the big silver box with the 4 key locks used blue key, now to work out the password!!!

Hey Starbuck!

That mobile trick does not work for me. I put it into the mounting but if I press down on the mobile it does not do anything and I cannot attach the safe stuff.
Can you please specify how to do it?

Jess120979
04-01-2007, 22:29:15
I have the link open, and I've tried the password with spaces, capital letters, all caps and all lower and nothing.
What am I doing wrong??!! I'm really annoyed 'cause I've managed to get this far without help!!

NVM got it to work now

daCar
04-01-2007, 22:34:32
Hi Jess,

I was looking that website but I could not see any code from it.... :(

ciassic201
04-01-2007, 22:41:47
hey can anyone help me on the "jigsaw escape" all i have so far are the key and the bloody piece of paper.i found something in the vent but i cant get it.

someone please help me!!

daCar
04-01-2007, 22:44:44
Hello Classic,

This forum is for The Scrapper game but I have also played the Jigsaw game. You can find usefull information in The Jigsaw forum.

ciassic201
04-01-2007, 22:48:41
lol. yea i saw that i posted it in the wrong forum.sorry and thanx

quackpotkid
04-01-2007, 22:51:52
***?!?!?!? Does anyone have a link to an english version of this game?
If not, can anyone translate the storyline? plz!!!!! :wht: :unknw:

Le Salina Marie
04-01-2007, 22:55:05
okay ive started the game and cant get anything or do anything.
hint on getting the first few items??

JankoNIS
04-02-2007, 00:29:06
I an found a red key, examine it, but it won't open locks on big box. What now?

abcdefgh
04-02-2007, 00:53:49
You need to use the crowbar on top of the container, you'll find a key. Try that.

sonicfan0
04-02-2007, 02:04:43
okay ive started the game and cant get anything or do anything.
hint on getting the first few items??
first item is near the crane can't give anymore info than that unless it's in a spoiler
oh yea and for those who need help on the password here it is,
new york beat note that punctuation and capitalization are not needed it's simply that

Queen Kriss
04-02-2007, 02:42:59
heeeeeeeeeelp! i need help..I'm spanish girl, my english is poor...
No se hacer nada, espero poder conseguirlo y salir fuera!!

Go Out!!

scambo
04-02-2007, 06:31:55
OK...i feel really dumb. I have the phone and put the chip/disk thing in it and put it in the reader. Got the pulley, attached the safe thing to it. Don't know what to do now. I have the torch but can't find the crowbar... and what do i do in the container with the hidden door.... hheeelllllpppppp:sad:

no one here? i'll try again tomorrow almost time to go home anyway...

Starbuck
04-02-2007, 10:15:53
OK...i feel really dumb. I have the phone and put the chip/disk thing in it and put it in the reader. Got the pulley, attached the safe thing to it. Don't know what to do now. I have the torch but can't find the crowbar... and what do i do in the container with the hidden door.... hheeelllllpppppp:sad:

no one here? i'll try again tomorrow almost time to go home anyway...

sorry for the delay - hope this helps

you need to activate the chip in the phone...... it will show you where you will find a spanner/wrench for the bolts at the back of the blue tub. Once you have opened the tub, a key will be released. Use this key on the crane.

you will then be able to go up the ladder and to the other side.

Hey Starbuck!

That mobile trick does not work for me. I put it into the mounting but if I press down on the mobile it does not do anything and I cannot attach the safe stuff.
Can you please specify how to do it?

hi there daCar,

have you attached the scart lead? - it is hidden under one of the large blue crates near the door. you will only see it if you have the torch and turned it on. the torch can only be reached by breaking into the crate - with the acetaline torch. If you do have it, then you need to attach to the mobile then once in the holder on the wall you need to press the word enter to activate the mechanism.

JankoNIS
04-02-2007, 10:33:34
You need to use the crowbar on top of the container, you'll find a key. Try that.

Still can't find the key...:sad:

Found it, it's OK now. Thanks.

heartbroken1590
04-02-2007, 11:21:22
cant find place to use crowbar on top of container... please help!!

Starbuck
04-02-2007, 11:27:28
sorry, been playin other games,

the crowbar needs to be used on the large crate (the one you climb on) the arrows more or less guide you, but you need to click the crowbar on the actual corner to reveal the blue key

TweetyPie
04-02-2007, 11:36:38
i feel so dumb i cant find anything....please help

vivi
04-02-2007, 11:39:29
where is the crowbar, ive clicked under all the crates with the torch and nothing-the torch is on

Starbuck
04-02-2007, 11:52:10
where is the crowbar, ive clicked under all the crates with the torch and nothing-the torch is on

crowbar is hidden on the other side, right at the back to the left (you need to use the torch to find it as it is hidden in the shadows)

TweetyPie
04-02-2007, 12:16:08
I am on the other side but cannot get back up to get the blue key....ARGH

NEVERMIND IM SUCH A DUMMIE

Finally that only took me forever....thanx for all your help Starbuck

vivi
04-02-2007, 12:47:48
thanks starbuck but how do i get to the other side?

nvm im there and finding new things

ive got into the machine on the other side, but how do i use the red key on it, nothing happend when i put it in the slot?

stupid me, ive found it and done it and im out i used
1hr and 50 mins, but i had my lunch in the middle of this

PunSamLove
04-02-2007, 13:04:10
This one was easy. If anyone need some help, just buzz me :) .

daCar
04-02-2007, 13:05:46
Hey Pam!

I need some help over here. I cannot find the blue key, Im clicking on every part of the caren but still nothing!:(

Nvm, I got it, thanks anyway!:)

nobivoj
04-02-2007, 13:14:41
I have a red key, in two parts, but it still doesn't work... Should it open the big machine, anyway? Or do i need to look for a blue key?

vivi
04-02-2007, 13:15:46
I have a red key, in two parts, but it still doesn't work... Should it open the big machine, anyway? Or do i need to look for a blue key? you need to get the blue key to open the machine then use the red key inside

nobivoj
04-02-2007, 13:19:53
Thanx! Could you give me any hint where to find the blue key?

daCar
04-02-2007, 13:23:08
Finaly Im out!:)
Thank Strarbuck for the hint! I tried to combine the phone with pad yesterday but I dunno why It did not work.

Cheers

5e7o
04-02-2007, 13:26:13
Thanx! Could you give me any hint where to find the blue key?Its hidden in the top corner of the container, which is 1 step up from the ladder placed by the crane. You'll need a crowbar to reveal it =]

nobivoj
04-02-2007, 13:31:28
Thank u 5e7o!!!

bjr
04-02-2007, 13:38:48
Where is the red key? It's doing my napper.

Well, would you look at that. You go to the bother of joining the forum to ask a question and then while waiting for an answer, you actually think about what you've got. Found the key.

Onwards and upwards.

stellakebab
04-02-2007, 13:50:38
Can someone please give me a hint as to where to find the red key - have done everything else and looked at everyone's comments, but still not luck.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

vivi
04-02-2007, 13:53:06
Can someone please give me a hint as to where to find the red key - have done everything else and looked at everyone's comments, but still not luck.

PLEASE HELP!!!!ive pmd u

stellakebab
04-02-2007, 13:56:32
ive pmd u

Thanks Vivi - much appreciated

EDIT:

Yay - i'm out - does anyone want a walkthrough - if so i'll post one

madduck
04-02-2007, 14:15:26
a walkthrough, please?

quackpotkid
04-02-2007, 14:35:48
***?!?!?!? Does anyone have a link to an english version of this game?
If not, can anyone translate the storyline? plz!!!!! :wht: :unknw:
Am I invisible or something?!?!? plz!!!! I still don't know japanese!!:gost:

madduck
04-02-2007, 14:38:22
yep; obviously, we are...

vivi
04-02-2007, 14:45:35
you dont need to know any japanese for this the password is in english and the title.. funny eh!

a walkthrough, please?i havent got time for a walkthrough, but if you ask questions you might get answers

im off time to go home

madduck
04-02-2007, 14:58:23
great.
What do I get started? It seems to be stupid, but it is the first time with these series that I can't even start. Except for the notebook with its links I have no more things to pick up...

Power of posting...

lauratiny
04-02-2007, 15:27:29
Thanks Vivi - much appreciated

EDIT:

Yay - i'm out - does anyone want a walkthrough - if so i'll post one

yes please!

i seriously cannot find the red key. please help

EDIT: nevermind. finally found it.

btw, these gotmail games are the frickin BEST

Starbuck
04-02-2007, 15:54:15
1. go to the barrel (by the crane) and pull out the aceteline torch head from behind

2. take it to the gas and air tanks (by the bike) - click around the area by the right of the tank and it will be connected automatically. Use it on two bars of the cage (it will light up automatically)to get the battery torch.

3. switch on the torch (click on it in the inventory and click on the on switch on the torch)

4. take torch to the open container and go to the back. Look on the floor and click on the panel a couple of times to reveal a mobile phone (take it).

5. Go and look under the other crates (by the door and left of the crane) with the torch to reveal a pulley safe and a scart lead.

6 use scart in mobile phone (cellular) and connect it to the space in the wall by the bike. Press enter to activate the phone. It will light up and show the numbers 2 and 8 as up and down keys.

7 Press 8 to bring a pulley down: go and attach the pulley safe to it and return to the phone. Press 2 on the phone to go up (cut scene) then 8 (cut scene) take out phone.

8. Go to the pulley and remove it. Click on it in the inventory and it will open to reveal a memory chip. Take it out to add to the inventory.

9. Click on the mobile, take off the scart lead then , click the left side of the mobile open and insert the chip, click on the phone and then watch another cut scene.

10. Go to the side of the open crate as shown in the footage on the mobile and take the spanner. (note: you cannot get there without doing the phone part first)

11. Use the spanner on the blue container by the bike (reverse side) - take the key.

12. Use the key on the crane - it will show another cut scene and raise the ladder.

13. Climb ladder, go forward twice and right then this takes you down to the other side.

14. Go forward and then click to the back left where the silver crates are - click towards the far back left crate and click the lower left corner twice, then look in the dark space using the torch and you get the crowbar.

15. look around the crates you will find a small man attached (changes place every time) Use the crowbar to prise him off.

16. Click on the small man (looks remarkably like the candle man in White Day) in the inventory and he will open to reveal a red key.

17. Click on the red key in the inventory to reveal a hidden part to the key.

18. Go back up the ladder and go ontop of the crate into the corner and again use the crowbar to prise the top of the corner open and reveal a blue key - take it.

19. Go back to the second area (the other side where you found the crowbar)

20. Face the big safe machine and use the blue key on each corner

21. Use the red key that you have opened inside the machine (click on the right hand side where the key hole is)

22. Look in diary, it will give you a web address, click on this address, the password seems not to work until this has been done.

23. Enter the password: new york beat (not case sensitive)
24 Cut scene

25 make your way out of the door and watch the final cut scene

26 game tells you the time you took to escape...

let me know if I haven't got it quite right and I will change it.

snoopy
04-02-2007, 16:47:55
This is the first gotmail game I've managed to do without any help!

madduck
04-02-2007, 17:12:15
thanks buck...

marooc
04-02-2007, 19:34:05
i'm about to loose it... how do i turn the light on?

SkripiN
04-02-2007, 19:36:43
I can't get into the game - the frame is just black. I've refreshed the browser a couple of times but it doesn't change

andiogenes
04-02-2007, 19:40:02
24 minutes without walkthrough. Not bad!

punkmama72
04-02-2007, 19:58:59
the password does not work for me?
never mind had to visit website 1st

scambo
04-03-2007, 00:29:44
woohoo!! i'm out. took me a couple of goes though. I love these games!:smile: :smile:

isis
04-03-2007, 01:32:37
ive just got a blank screen help plzzzzz anyone.

xoxsuzyxox
04-03-2007, 01:50:23
i dont get where the pulley is.. u just have to refresh the screen cuz mine turned blakc too

well starbuck if you get back on this forum can you tell me where the pulley is...

oh i get the pulley thing nvm

scambo
04-03-2007, 01:57:18
try hitting the refresh button, i had to do that this morning!

xoxsuzyxox
04-03-2007, 01:59:43
hmmm i dont get the cellphone part with the pulley thing

help:P

anyone there?:P

scambo
04-03-2007, 02:03:44
sorry... what do you have in your inventory?

xoxsuzyxox
04-03-2007, 02:06:14
Cell Phone, Micro Chip, Pulley thingy, Torch, notebook, and flashlight

i dont get the connecting part

scambo
04-03-2007, 02:09:06
ok... have you attached the card type thing with the cell phone yet? Then you need to find somewhere to put the phone in the wall. Check near one of the blue barrel things.

xoxsuzyxox
04-03-2007, 02:10:16
card? ... like the micro chip thing

ooo i c thnx

cant believe i missed that :P

scambo
04-03-2007, 02:13:38
yeah... connect that to the phone then put it in the wall....

xoxsuzyxox
04-03-2007, 02:20:24
umm.... wheres the crowbar?

nvm

what do you use the red key for?

scambo
04-03-2007, 02:36:08
you use the red key when you enter the password into the big machine.

Nothing
04-03-2007, 08:34:05
cool game cant wait until it is in english

isis
04-03-2007, 12:21:15
can anyone help me im stuck so far ive got,and how or where do you get the cell phone?
torch,safe thingy,a micro chip,used flame torch thing

Starbuck
04-03-2007, 13:36:21
can anyone help me im stuck so far ive got,and how or where do you get the cell phone?
torch,safe thingy,a micro chip,used flame torch thing

cell phone is hidden in the large open crate. It is hidden under a panel near the mini cooler (on the floor) you need to use the torch to see it.

if you are having probs with your page: check to see if there is block on the page you are using (my spyware wouldn't let it load) or try refreshing. The author advises that there may be a conflict with VISTA, but does not offer a solution.

mojotolo
04-03-2007, 13:45:54
uum i cant find anything.. i am soooo dumb!! :( i can see wot i think is a torch in cage thingy but i cant get it??? oh i am soo stuck!! boohoo :(
if you can see this pm me, i wont to know how many ppl notice, thank you

Starbuck
04-03-2007, 13:57:10
uum i cant find anything.. i am soooo dumb!! :( i can see wot i think is a torch in cage thingy but i cant get it??? oh i am soo stuck!! boohoo :(
if you can see this pm me, i wont to know how many ppl notice, thank you

pm sent http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/characters/character0095.gif (http://www.mysmiley.net/freesmiley.php?smiley=characters/character0095.gif)

marooc
04-03-2007, 16:26:09
this game is not macintosh compatible.. it worked out at last on windows pc

miss q8
04-03-2007, 16:32:43
i'm out yahoooooooooooo.

rs6
04-03-2007, 17:58:45
pls help me.

how do i go to the other side?

mindfreaker
04-03-2007, 21:53:32
I can't find the place you hook the phone to! Supposedly there's a space on the wall near the bike that you plug the phone into but I can't find it!! Can someone help? PLEASE????!!

free-sample
04-03-2007, 21:55:20
this is a little walkthrough incase u r stuck

Orginally posted by Starbuck
1. go to the barrel (by the crane) and pull out the aceteline torch head from behind

2. take it to the gas and air tanks (by the bike) - click around the area by the right of the tank and it will be connected automatically. Use it on two bars of the cage (it will light up automatically)to get the battery torch.

3. switch on the torch (click on it in the inventory and click on the on switch on the torch)

4. take torch to the open container and go to the back. Look on the floor and click on the panel a couple of times to reveal a mobile phone (take it).

5. Go and look under the other crates (by the door and left of the crane) with the torch to reveal a pulley safe and a scart lead.

6 use scart in mobile phone (cellular) and connect it to the space in the wall by the bike. Press enter to activate the phone. It will light up and show the numbers 2 and 8 as up and down keys.

7 Press 8 to bring a pulley down: go and attach the pulley safe to it and return to the phone. Press 2 on the phone to go up (cut scene) then 8 (cut scene) take out phone.

8. Go to the pulley and remove it. Click on it in the inventory and it will open to reveal a memory chip. Take it out to add to the inventory.

9. Click on the mobile, take off the scart lead then , click the left side of the mobile open and insert the chip, click on the phone and then watch another cut scene.

10. Go to the side of the open crate as shown in the footage on the mobile and take the spanner. (note: you cannot get there without doing the phone part first)

11. Use the spanner on the blue container by the bike (reverse side) - take the key.

12. Use the key on the crane - it will show another cut scene and raise the ladder.

13. Climb ladder, go forward twice and right then this takes you down to the other side.

14. Go forward and then click to the back left where the silver crates are - click towards the far back left crate and click the lower left corner twice, then look in the dark space using the torch and you get the crowbar.

15. look around the crates you will find a small man attached (changes place every time) Use the crowbar to prise him off.

16. Click on the small man (looks remarkably like the candle man in White Day) in the inventory and he will open to reveal a red key.

18. Go back up the ladder and go ontop of the crate into the corner and again use the crowbar to prise the top of the corner open and reveal a blue key - take it.

21. Use the red key that you have opened inside the machine (click on the right hand side where the key hole is)

22. Look in diary, it will give you a web address, click on this address, the password seems not to work until this has been done.

23. Enter the password:

new york beat (not case sensetive)

24 Cut scene

xoxsuzyxox
04-03-2007, 22:19:41
Starbuck.... what kind of crate do u open.. becuz after i got the red key i have no idea wut to do

Starbuck
04-03-2007, 22:28:59
Starbuck.... what kind of crate do u open.. becuz after i got the red key i have no idea wut to do

hiya,

there is a crate that has four locks on it and it is on the 'other side' from where you start. Turn around from the place where you found the crowbar and then there is a shiney crate with a big black disc on it - before you get to the ladder. This is the one that needs the blue key to open. Red key goes inside.

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/verkleidung/costumed-smiley-053.gif

ps @ free sample: it is usually polite to copy with reference to the author of a walkthrough that you have just copied! Have respect dude!http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/verkleidung/costumed-smiley-053.gif

xoxsuzyxox
04-03-2007, 22:30:38
Im lost:P

Starbuck
04-03-2007, 22:32:43
Im lost:P

where do you need help?http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/verkleidung/costumed-smiley-053.gif

xoxsuzyxox
04-03-2007, 22:33:33
the crate part...

hello?

it makes no sense to me:P

Starbuck
04-03-2007, 22:41:24
the crate part...

Hi xoxsuzyxox

the crate:
which one are you looking for, is it the one that needs to be unlocked?

If it is this one, you need a blue key. This is found by going back up the ladder and then going onto the crate that has the first ladder on the first side. Do not go down that ladder, instead go to the left and keep on going for another left click or two. Use the crowbar in the corner twice and a blue key will be revealed.

Go back to the landing and down the ladder to the other side. Click right and right again, then turn around to face the big shiny box crate thing that has four locks on it. Use the blue key on each lock.

pm me if this is still not helping you, no probs. http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/verkleidung/costumed-smiley-053.gif

xoxsuzyxox
04-03-2007, 22:43:13
OMG yay:P thanks to you i got out :P

Starbuck
04-03-2007, 22:44:27
OMG yay:P thanks to you i got out :P
no worries, glad to help. Gaming should be a happy time!!!

:) http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/verkleidung/costumed-smiley-053.gif

gameaddictor
04-03-2007, 23:06:03
this is a little walkthrough incase u r stuck

Orginally posted by Starbuck

23. Enter the password:

new york beat (not case sensetive)

24 Cut scene

how did u get that new york beat password

bunnyblues
04-04-2007, 03:22:35
how did u get that new york beat password

Ditto!

Starbuck
04-04-2007, 10:32:50
Ditto!

from the diary, there is an arrow pointing to some writing on a particular picture. clicking the picture took me to the link - it was just a matter of linking the writing to the arrow in the picture from the diary and trying it.

hippie09
04-04-2007, 17:35:31
I can't for the life of me find the crowbar....please help...

annmar
04-05-2007, 07:03:07
:yayfox:easy~~

ImaDiNoImaEaChu
04-07-2007, 20:44:16
I'm out!!! Wow good game!!! 48:35!! thanks everyone!!! :duel: yay!

jazzywildchild7
04-12-2007, 16:01:30

abcdefgh
04-13-2007, 20:39:42
Out in 08:12!!!

kittypuzen
04-14-2007, 20:59:50
gosh! 41 min.. man, that was hard!
good game!:smilie_li

jurb
04-15-2007, 23:59:23
Grrrr

I had the http://www.sugiura-9283.jp/ page open courtesy of clicking on the crane's advert in the first room but that didn't register for the password. Only logged on here to find the solution was I had to open the link via the diary

:-(

Nice game though

beniamin
04-16-2007, 19:42:47
omg..my brain still hurts..lol
nice one and a bit difficult too ;) thnx guys!

m2quick
04-27-2007, 03:09:23
does anybody know what the code is when you use the red key in the big silver box?

FlipperFlopper
05-06-2007, 15:21:19
how do you pick up items it wont let me :shy:

It wont let me pick things uo how do you do that i just keep clicking and Chinese words come up im confused :shy:

derek44
05-29-2007, 04:40:46
how do you beat it?

crazy for scape
05-30-2007, 20:09:07
i can´t find the thing to add to celular phone. Tank you for help me in others games :)

Adventure
05-31-2007, 00:17:06
Did you already looked in the walkthrough? :)
http://www.gamershood.com/forum/showpost.php?p=336809&postcount=63

crazy for scape
05-31-2007, 03:15:06
thanks!!! adventure i got it

Chair82
06-05-2007, 18:41:32
At the end, I am meant to go to the web address. If I type it in a new window, it doesn't register with the game. If I type it in the same window, I can't find a way to get straight back to that point in the game. If I press 'Back', it goes to the start of the game.

Please could someone help me?

underworld
06-15-2007, 15:01:10
completed in 44 minuits thanx all

Eternal Becky
06-20-2007, 09:59:47
Done :) in 44.23 minutes. It was a great game just like the other games of Gotmail.