Summer Resort

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Resort

From Cartoon Network - a game in four parts.

Same kind of game as Leisure Suit Larry - talk to people, help them, find things

Summer Resort

Easy

Last time I played this game was like in 1st grade
    Do the Dew

Comment

Well, yeah, it is easy - I never said it wasn't but it's kinda fun - some of the other games posted are easy and not fun

Comment

Weird

This is the only game I can play on cartoon network
        Do the Dew

Comment

That is weird - I can play quite a few - maybe it's a traffic thing - more traffic - less games load up?

Comment

It says Error on page on the bottom left corner (by the start button)

but nothing pops ups?

Where is the game

It might be this

Somehow I don't have Xtra Flash thing
            (figured this out on cartoon network co.uk.)

The games work there,but some games I can't play because of the Xtra Flash thing
            Do the Dew

Comment

wow i must of not been on hood for awhile cause it says ure messages are 2 weeks old and its new andother mystrie

Comment

Ok, it MIGHT be obvious to you: but what is the 5th item to get the holes plugged? I got ducked tape, scotch tape, the sock, the band aid... and?

sorry, that was stupid of me

Comment

hmm, im stuck on the 4th game, ive only got three people
                  -- i cant find the BGs record, the disco ball, the new trousers for chicken or whatever it was that you need to get the platform shoes

Comment

Theres a shovel some where

Once you find it find one of the guys on Mike Lu and Og. (hes on a island)

GIve him the shovel and he'll dig something up(treasure chest)

Shovel is by Mojo Jojo

Comment

In game three I tried to give the bug to Edd (to scare Dee Dee and Suzy) but he won't take it. What am I doing wrong? Help please.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                        Ok, it MIGHT be obvious to you: but what is the 5th item to get the holes plugged? I got ducked tape, scotch tape, the sock, the band aid... and?
                        Get the bubble gum from Suzy...

Originally posted by Buji
                        In game three I tried to give the bug to Edd (to scare Dee Dee and Suzy) but he won't take it. What am I doing wrong? Help please.
                        He wanted a scaled monster with bug-eyes to scare dee-dee and suzy...

Comment

How do you get the Sun Stone in the 3rd episode???

Comment

this game

Every time i play this game i have to keep clicking with my mouse and press the arrow buttons at the same time or i cant move or i cant move

Can anyone help me? is it because i use BT Yahoo Internet?

Comment

help

can anyone help me?i feel so stupid because i'm still stuck on the first game.does anyone have a walkthough?

Comment

Working...
                              X